Cognizant Technology Solutions Employee Reviews

Found 2,550 reviews matching the search See all 10,887 reviews
Consulting Manager (Current Employee) –  Teaneck, NJFebruary 15, 2019
I learnt lot of new domain and new skills that advance my career such as business and data modeling, client interaction, user acceptance testing. Business process analysis skills.
If you are a US Citizen, you might as well work for a contracting company...
Senior Manager - Unix (Current Employee) –  Everywhere, USFebruary 15, 2019
Because that's exactly how you are treated. Job security? Hah. They've yet to deliver on a promise on length of assignment and then you have to search for another assignment, else you are out the door in 5 weeks.

If you are on Visa though, you are royalty. go figure.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Lack of Job security
good work place
ETL Application Developer (Current Employee) –  Shelton, CTFebruary 15, 2019
good work place.good Job work.We can learn good technologies like informatica, Oracle,unix. Good compensation is provided. Good job security in Cognizant technology solution.
Productive at client place
Architect - Software (Former Employee) –  MIFebruary 14, 2019
Productive at client place, Client and product management. Dealing with Cognizant managers is hardest part for promotions. Work life balance is too low.
Productive firm
Product Manager / Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  WisconsinFebruary 13, 2019
Limited oppurtunities of growth
Not great bonus
Onsite hires doesnt have much visibility here
Stable company doing well, but management doesnt connect with employees
typical corporate office
Associate (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAFebruary 13, 2019
This is a company to build long-term careers or join early in your career to have an exposure to professional workplace practices
Best consulting company as compare to its' counterpart in terms of salary, immigration and clientele.
Productive and fun workplace
Artificial Intelligence Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJFebruary 12, 2019
Usually quiet days with not too hectic work. But a daily review of work is an amazing way to keep employees working effectively.
Direct phone meetings with the manager to understand the tasks completed.
Great Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 12, 2019
This is a great place work. I had a great experience the training was A1. The work environment was great. I would recommend this job to anyone. Great place to work.
Fun place to work
SENIOR PROCESS SPECIALIST / GTECH SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIFebruary 11, 2019
Fun place to work, they have a ping pong and pool table! Pretty much the typical work day. Only work M-F times vary per position but you're out of there by 8pm EST
Has lots of amenities for employees, inconsistent work
DATA ENTRY (Current Employee) –  Minot, NDFebruary 11, 2019
This was my first time doing a data entry job. Everyone was excited as this was a new account with a 5 year minimum contract. The client pulled many processes which left employees scrambling to learn other processes. Some of the clients were highly emotional to hold such a high position. Having to train on new material with people who spoke English as a second language over the phone was torturous on both sides.
Pros
Great Healthcare
Cons
Poor Account Preparation
Great org. Low salary but great oppertunities
Global IT Manager (Global - US/Canada/Europe) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 10, 2019
Pros - Great oppertunity to learn, travel, expand and explore one's opportunities. Very supportive HR and support system. If you are not happy at a particular client location, there is always an oppertunity to select one ANYWHERE in the world. A launching pad for many man many successful careers
Great benefits and some perks
Wish the organization great success

Cons - Salary is very low compared to the market (but i never had a problem as all my travel / relocation / move was always taken care of by the company and had a great onsite support system.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Project Manager/ Delivery Lead (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAFebruary 9, 2019
Good career plan with good training plans to get updated with Industry requirement.
Immidate managers/supervisors mutst be encouraging for their resources and it is missing.
Good
Analyst - Engineering and Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  INFebruary 8, 2019
After completion of my undergraduate program, apart from the projects undertaken in college, it was my desire to gain exposure to the software industry, and this prompted me to take up job offer in Cognizant. I always believed that knowledge shouldn’t be restricted to one field and found IT opportunity as the right platform to learn Team management, Time management, problem solving, pro-active learning, decision making, handling peer pressure and many. Though it was not my field of study I gave equal competition to my colleagues who are from IT background and was awarded SPARKLE award for my achievements.
Nice place to work.
Senior QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 7, 2019
Nice place to work. I don't want to provide any negative points, since i have been with this company for 8 years in my career.I have learned lot of Process management skills and Automation Skills.
Pros
No work stress
Cons
No growth
Overall good culture from management but each project is different
Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 6, 2019
Overall good culture from management but each project is different. I have had good experience with the company and recommend to others. Perks are best in cognizant and relocation benefits are the best in industry.
Pros
Benefits, technology upgrades
Cons
Political culture some places
Sometimes its good but sometimes its not
Senior Process Specialist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 5, 2019
Sometimes I had a supporting Lead, other times I did not. And so it went with this and everything else the last couple of years. I love working here but some days, I tend to forget why.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
You never know when its your time to go
Good Company to Work
Associate (Former Employee) –  OHFebruary 4, 2019
Most of the Technical Stuff are learned from here only. Good Work life balance and Management. you can Enjoy working here.

Hardest part : we may face visa Issue due to the Contract project and Relocation
All depends on the account
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 4, 2019
All depends on the account you are assigned to and if you have to support an offshore team - This makes a huge difference.
The most enjoyable part of the job is that the opportunities to learn more using Cognizant Learning site, its vast
Good
Senior Associate in North Carolina, USA (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 4, 2019
Feel very good working at cognizant technologies, flexible clients, good salary and good health coverage.
I recommend anyone working for cognizant technologies
Good palce to start with
Associate (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 4, 2019
Good place to start your work with. Got chance to work with different client and projects. Good manager and team to work with and got opportunities to work no new technologies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cognizant Technology Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

53.3K
44.8K
32.2K

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

2.4Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight