CohnReznick Employee Reviews

Challenging and fast paced but with negatives
Assurance Associate II (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 24, 2018
There is a lot of benefits and drawbacks of working at CohnReznick. The biggest one being is the long hours and stress during busy season but it comes with public accounting. I would work 6 days a week, wake up at 4:30 AM every morning and not get home until about 9 PM. One perk is that they provide you with dinners during busy season.
Nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDApril 2, 2018
CohnReznick is a nice place to work if you have no live, no family, no friends and just want to live the life of a grunt. The hours are long, they will pay you overtime though, so you have the opportunity to make money during tax season. Just be prepared to work 14 hours days and to be compensated with free meals that consist of fate, gluten and sugar to keep you going. It is the kind of place where you work hard for 2-3 years, and then take your knowledge and experience and go somewhere will you will be appreciated.
Pros
Plenty of free food and snacks and good work experience
Cons
Back breaking work, and cold, soulless work environment and office culture, very low office moral
Great place to start
Assurance Associate (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 25, 2018
It is a great place to work , the benefits and work life balance outside of busy season is wonderful. Management puts a lot of pressure on the staff with little to no experience.
Pros
Benefits, great staff
Cons
busy season hours
CohnReznick
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 13, 2017
There are a lot of opportunities to learn your craft at CohnRezncick. I was able to pick up and learn QlikView and QlikSense within the first year of working here.
Fast Paced Job
Scanning Taxes (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTNovember 2, 2017
Fast Paced job with great people to work with. Days went by really fast. If you worked 10 or more a day you got a free dinner. They were always giving out snacks and sometimes beer and wine. I really enjoyed myself and learned alot. I have work there 2 tax seasons.
Pros
Free Dinners
Cons
Long Days
Good place to work. A little light on the salary
Site Lead/Sr. Desktop Support (Former Employee) –  Roseland, NJSeptember 27, 2017
Good place to work. A little light on the salary. Management was very good, and approachable. Work/Life balance was also something that was taken into consideration.
Pros
Outtings
Cons
No overtime
No room for advancement.
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJAugust 10, 2017
The people that you work with are great. There was no work life balance. There was no room for advancement in the consulting department. A lot of the job was learning as you go, which is a great learning experience.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
working late every day
Typical day at work
Tax Processor (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDApril 21, 2017
A typical day at work is really relaxing and rewarding.
I love the breaks and the coffee machine, The breakfast treat , Dinner when we work late good.
Competitive workplace with high demands
Assurance Associate (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 5, 2017
Working at CRZ required performing tasks and functions above the level I was titled. Worked long and hard hours on audits frequently. The culture was fun and people were very social; however, management was very demanding which affected workplace relationships and performance. Hardest part of the job was meeting managers' demands. Most enjoyable part of the job was the people and relationships I made.
Pros
A lot of PTO given. 21 days given for associates.
Cons
Long hours during busy season
Summer Leadership Program
Summer Program (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 21, 2017
I thought that the summer leadership program was a great way to know about the company and figure out about whether this place is a place for you I wold love to work here
Very good
Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  Roseland, NJFebruary 16, 2017
People working at Apple are great providing excellent customer service. We have been trained by one of the most professional trainers that motivates us to do more at work.
Few Pros: Enthusiasm, Passion, Innovation, Great People.
Pros
Salary. Job experience. But despite the long hours of hard work, many Apple employees seem to think the pros outweigh the cons.
Cons
Work load. But despite the long hours of hard work, many Apple employees seem to think the pros outweigh the cons.
Great benefits, nice people
Executive Assistant, Temporary (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 16, 2016
Most people were nice. Has a very corporate feel. Was clique-y at times. Some "good ole boy" attitudes made some experiences uncomfortable.

Pay was good; as a temp, was not able to take advantage of the great benefits offered.
Pros
Frequent free lunches, free dinner if staying late
Cons
Typical office work culture, tax season is rough
Good experience
Senior Auditor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 6, 2016
Great learning experience with a diverse professional work environment. There's activities that keep you involved and focused during busy season. Lot of learning opportunities available for various industries.
Pros
Free lunches and great vacation policy
Cons
Healthcare group is a special niche of its own prohibiting learning in other sectors
Great company to work for
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 26, 2016
Enjoyed working for CohnReznick LLP. Got a along very well with all of my coworkers. I learned a lot of great skills during my time working for the company. The hardest part of the job is when the major deadlines hit. Most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with every day.
Pros
Yearly pay increases, fun events
Cons
My position did not have much room for advancement
Best company
IT Support Technician (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 7, 2016
great benefits, relatively stable employment, less opportunity on top levelglobal company with wide ranging operations, many positions and lateral transfer possibilities
Boring place to work, but it is easy work
Senior Audit Associate (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 26, 2016
During busy season (January - April) we work 11 hour days. After that you pretty much sit and don't do anything the rest of the year. It is a very laid back atmosphere.
A truly great place to work
Contract's Administrator (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDJune 23, 2016
Being with this company for 6 years, a lot has changed. We merged 4 years ago and the cultures have intertwined fairly well. I have learned and grown as a result of all the many updates to our systems and internal management changes. We are given the ability to be creative and work on our own. I was also afforded the opportunity to work remotely for a large portion of my work week; however on the days I do report to the office the commute is 3-4 hours each way. The most enjoyable part of my job is having the flexibility to work for a great company from my home most of the week. The hardest part of my job would have to be the commuting. My coworkers are fantastic as well, and our team leaders provide many outside chances for us to gather and share more with each other than work.
Do Not Recommend
Associate (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 8, 2016
The Boston office is not a good place for lateral hires.

-little-to-no relevant training in firm's specialized industry
-poor integration of merged companies
-nonexistent leadership
-middle school atmosphere of constant gossip and favoritism
-revolving door of employees either quitting or getting fired
-subpar employees
-dysfunctional and disorganized
-weak managers
Pros
Busy season meals provided, fun events and activities, volunteer opportunities
Cons
No bonus, salary is below other large national firms.
Great Job
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDApril 28, 2016
Friendly environment
the pace picks up during tax season
Convenient location (Bethesda Station)
Relaxed
Implemented jeans in dress code recently(+1)
Great place to work for a college student
Assurance Associate (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDApril 26, 2016
I enjoyed my time at CohnReznick due to the valuable experience I gained and the people I met. I would strongly recommend to any college student that they apply for a position to work at this firm.
Pros
Free lunches and good benefits
Cons
Long busy season hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CohnReznick. Our community is ready to answer.