Coinbase

Coinbase Employee Reviews

Great work life balance
This company is growing and as such will experience growing pains but management does a great job of leading others. So far, best job I ever had. 10/10
Pros
catered lunch
Cons
Work can get repetitive
Very poor culture
Company seems to take pride in burning through employees every 2 years. They call it your "tour of duty" and you will have ptsd from all the politics and poor management when you finally leave.
Wonderful place to work
Coinnase is a wonderful place to work. Great people and great opportunities. The promote within and offer great benefits. They have the same problems as any ultra-growth company.
Pros
People
Cons
Coinbase's collaborative and fast-moving team will ensure it continues to do well.
I enjoyed my time here, but was unwilling to relocate and seemingly would never be able to pursue my professional goals outside of the contract work I was paid to do.
Coinbase
I love Coinbase as an employee. Management is flexible, the team is smart, and super innovative. The company as a whole is always looking to improve daily functions, and that seeps into your daily work and personal life. A breath of fresh air.
Pros
Great team, telecomuting
Cons
Compensation package was not bad, but could be better.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Excellent Place to Work
The leadership is capable and excellent. The product is innovative and idealistic. And the team at Coinbase is professional and blisteringly smart.
Pros
If at HQ, free meals, great healthcare, free macbook.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coinbase. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Coinbase.