ColdPoint Logistics Employee Reviews

Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Gardner, KSSeptember 16, 2019
I liked it great people great benefits, good pay, if could I would definitely go back, one of the highest paying warehouse jobs out in that are and yeah just work there
Logistics Company
S/R Clerk (Current Employee) –  Edgerton, KSSeptember 7, 2019
I love the people here. It truly feels like family, a dysfunctional family, but family, nonetheless. Because it is a small company, it is a challenge to get promoted. Not a lot of opportunities for promotion. Also, they have been hiring outside for higher level positions.
Pros
Good-hearted people
Cons
Growing too fast, company having difficulty keeping up with current work
Great enviornment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Gardner, KSAugust 8, 2019
This is a great job love the people i work with and the bosses who work here. The work is easy yo handle. I would personally recomendó this Job to other people
great job for a person who is wanting to make a carrier
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Edgerton, KSJuly 4, 2019
They provide the training to all the jobs required and expectations to perform assigned jobs. If a person is wanting a great opportunity to make a living this is an employer worth looking at. They expect employees to show up for work daily and perform their job in a professional manner. its simple, show up for work, have a good attitude and work to you best ability.
Pros
as stated above
Cons
it is cold but not something you cant get used to
Great workplace, great team!
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Edgerton, KSJune 6, 2019
Started about 8 months ago and was welcomed with open arms by everyone. A very strong team environment. Training is amazing, and they even feed you a really good meal once a week.
Pros
Team Environment
Cons
-10 degrees Fahrenheit constantly. But you get gear.
Great Culture/Growth Potential/Challenging Work
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Edgerton, KSMay 8, 2019
If you have been searching for employer that lives up to its core values and challenges you to grow, welcome home. I've worked for my fair share of corporations and startups so I can truly testify about the culture.

Coldpoint has given my career the breath of fresh air I was looking for. I wake up motivated to come to work and challenge myself and my team. I feel like I am surrounded by like minded individuals on my team that want to take on the World every day.
Pros
Great team members, competitive salary, career development
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Edgerton, KSApril 21, 2019
Good place to work long hours fast paced weekly meeting to address any concerns of the job an safety quarterly bonuses cost of living raises 401k an stock options
Pros
Feed u once a week benifits breakroom lockers
Good First Job
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Edgerton, KSMarch 27, 2019
This is the first real job I've had outside of temp labor and I can honestly say I'm grateful that I was able to be hired full-time. I started off working here as a temp and eventually put in enough hours (and then some) to be hired as a full-time member of the company. Work around here is plentiful and doesn't look like it will be slowing down any time soon, so as far as time goes, it's likely that you will work a long shift, which depending on who you are may or may not be so great. There are plenty of jobs, functions, and pieces of equipment to learn, and one of the cool things is that you can be trained just about everywhere which is highly encouraged, the more you know how to do, the more useful you are in many other situations. You can get benefits after your first 90 days and you get bonuses every quarter. Bottom line, Good people, good money, and almost never ending work.
Pros
Friendly people, long hours, free lunch once a week, Temp-to-Perm
Cons
Long hours, drive distance
Ok
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Edgerton, KSMarch 20, 2019
It’s an ok place to work if you can deal with upper level management making decisions about daily requirements without having a clue about what actually happens on the dock.
Pros
Dinner provided once a week. Good benefit packages available
Cons
Upper management lies.
Growing Company
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Edgerton, KSMarch 19, 2019
Coldpoint is a busy, exciting, fairly new and growing company. It can be and has at times been a great place to work at. With any new company of course come growing pains and a management team that needs to "figure things out" and establish a set long/short term plans and how to accomplish them. Sometimes there is a lack of communication between them and the employees which can be taken as a form of disrespect or lack of compassion for the employees. Though this is not the overall theme of Coldpoint, at times it seems that way. A new and growing company will have some of this regardless of what you do, it cant be helped. Overall it is a great place to work with some really great people on the team.
Cold environment
Forklift Operator/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Edgerton, KSMarch 15, 2019
I really loved the family feel of coldpoint. I knew what to expect most days. As a formlift operator my position was very versitile. I learned all the positions possible to do my job. Unfortunately i had to leave that job. But i would recommend this employer.
Pros
Laid back bosses and interaction with management
Cons
Long days, people who dont have manners
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Edgerton, KSFebruary 27, 2019
Great place to work, stedy work, good management, they teach you everything you need to know, the staff and crew are very nice to work for and with...
Pros
One paid lunch per week, great place to work
I wouldnt recommend working here.
Forklift Operator/Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Edgerton, KSJanuary 29, 2019
Honestly I did not enjoy the job there is a lot of miscommunication and no communication. You are told one thing during training and something else while working. The managers like to wait until the shift is almost over to inform you that they need you to stay and work late even after being told repeatedly that more notice is need due to babysitting issues at home. They say they are family oriented and family comes first but that only seems to apply to management. This is the only company I have ever worked for that will give you an attendance point for leaving work in an ambulance and taken to the emergency room while on the clock. No sure if its even legal.
Could be a great Company
Export Clerk / CSR (Former Employee) –  Edgerton, KSJanuary 14, 2019
A typical day at Cold Point for me was creating labels and preparing documents for our product to be shipped out of country.
I gained much experience there on export operations and requirements for shipping internationally.
My opinion about this company is that the CEO is a very great, motivated, understanding, and down to earth person. This may be my first experience with a start up company, however; if they were to obtain a team of experienced, professional managers and leads there, then they will be a very prosperous and successful company.
Upper management has the experience and knowledge to share, it was a constant struggle with their supervisors and leads. There seemed to be a lot of struggle with authority and an appropriate level of professionalism.

One enjoyable part of the company is the catered meals they provide twice per week and the treats and acknowledgment rewarded to the employees by management. Every member of management seems to hold a certain level of dedication that keeps everyone driven to reach for success. As soon as they can improve on their lower management, this will be a very successful company.
productive and fun work place.
Inventory Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edgerton, KSDecember 7, 2018
Everyone worked hard on my shift. It was stressful at times and fast paced. I was in inventory i got to go at my own pace and resolve issues with shipping and receiving errors that occurred on the floor. also. other than that, it was mainly aisle counts and making sure product was in the right location with data entry to follow. Great people and great management to work with. Catered lunch provided twice a week and other incentives as well.
Great Place with Great People
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Edgerton, KSOctober 2, 2018
Job could be a little stressful at times but the people who work along side of you make it a great place to work. Fun joking atmosphere but still get stuff done. Management are great and they relay information to EVERYONE weekly. Overall GREAT place to work.
Pros
Free Lunches twice a week
Great place to work if you dont like being at home
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Edgerton, KSSeptember 13, 2018
Shifts last almost 12 hours daily. The environment is cold. Management is uninvolved on all floor operations except for planning. Very easy to get fired.
Pros
Free prison lunches
You butter believe it!
High Reach Operator (Current Employee) –  Edgerton, KSMay 6, 2018
Best Job I have ever had hands down. This is a Company that truly values their employees and it shows. Hats off to the whole team you guys are awesome!
Pros
Catered food
Great culture and a fantastic team to work with!
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Edgerton, KSJune 26, 2017
ColdPoint truly cares about it's employees well being and strives every day to enhance it's team member's work environment. Safety comes first at ColdPoint and is stressed all throughout the day. Catered lunches twice a week along with free healthy snacks provided daily is a definite plus. Gym memberships are reimbursed up to $35 a month. If you're looking for a better culture consisting of respect, trust, and servant leadership then ColdPoint is the place for you.
Pros
Catered Lunches, Great Benefits, Reimbusments for Gym Memberships
Cons
Cold Environment
Great Company!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Edgerton, KSJune 26, 2017
I've worked in the cold storage industry for nearly 20 years and ColdPoint has the best culture I've ever experienced. Other companies in the industry preach many things about employee appreciation and culture but ColdPoint truly delivers. They're truly committed to living by their core values everyday and expect the same from all of their employees. It's something that's not only attracted the top talent but also customers within the industry who want to experience a unique level of service and appreciation unavailable to them anywhere else.
Pros
Awesome culture, competitive pay, 401K match, good benefits, excellent growth potential, employee appreciation.
Cons
I wish I had found this company sooner.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ColdPoint Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2