ColdPoint Logistics

ColdPoint Logistics Employee Reviews

ColdPoint Logistics insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility

Honest Review

This company gave me a opportunity to grow my skills and grow as a person. The company's core values are upheld and people are held accountable. The CEO always keep everyone in the loop with things and takes time to listen to you if you need something.

Pros

Good Management, Friendly work environment, Good Benefits, Good work/life balance, Good workplace culture

Cons

Communication not best at times

Lead. Phase 1

This company. Is outstanding if you do your job and come to work this company takes very good care of it’s employees what other company out there give it’s team. 10 dollars a week to use in vending

Pros

Core values

Cons

Accountability

great management

Love working here, very great pay overtime availiable as much as you want. each shift works as a team. great benefits package 401k match up to 6% overall great enviroment

Pros

great break rooms and easy going management

Cons

cold climate controlled

Overtime available, no opportunities for advancement even if you show interest

I only worked here for 2 months and in that 2 months I went from unloading inbound transloads and scanning in pallets to only scanning in pallets. If a manager notices that you do one task very quickly they will make you do the same thing every night. I wasn't able to operate dockers, pallet jacks, slips or clamps after my manager realized that I was super consistent and fast at receiving in shipments. I was constantly micromanaged by my lead and manager which made the work more boring and frustrating. Lots of overtime if you don't have anything else to do but even working 8 hours it can be hard to have a life or go to school outside of work due to constant fatigue and burnout. If you are a fast learner this job gets boring quickly with a very hard time at moving up or transferring to different positions in the company. Some managers increase your workload without warning. After 1 month, I was having to train new hires and scan/receive 12-16 inbound shipments per 8 hour shift at the same pay rate I started at, no raise for increased responsibility and workload. Your physical and mental health may worsen if you work here, it did for me and now I'm happier and healthier since having left the company for bigger and better things.

Pros

$10 food card, lots of overtime

Cons

Long drive to work, doing the same work everyday, no work-life balance, micromanaged, no opportunity for advancement, some employees and managers are toxic

It’s a coo place to work management is pretty chill and fast paced makes time go by fast. Only con is don’t always get of at your scheduled time.

It’s a coo place to work management is pretty chill and fast paced makes time go by fast. Only con is you don’t always get off at your scheduled time.

Pros

Breaks, pay, benefits, chill management

Cons

Long hours sometimes.

Job seekers rely on your experience.

Mismanaged

This company would do so much better if they didn’t have such a horrible issue with office politics. Backstabbing, half of the people that work there talk about the other half, including the management. It’s ridiculous when a manager talks to other employees who are not supervisors or leaders about another employee on their team. Happens so much.

Pros

Great pay and benefits

Cons

Their dedication to their culture is a joke

Good place to work. Good Co workers. A good work/life balance but could get busy at times but good paychecks working 0T. The culture there is great. Great people to work with and the CE0 at the time was a great person and actually talked to the employees and listened to them.

Poor supervisor

Supervisor played favorites. They give you a 90 day probation period but in 27 working days bring you into the office and tell you you're not up to par but don't even have an updated SOP. If you are new and being trained you should always check with your supervisor to make sure your trainer is giving you correct training.

Pros

Good pay, good benefits

Cons

Poor training and supervisors

Family Driven

This is one of the fastest company’s I’ve ever been a part of. They gave me, a 2 time felon a chance at a new life. I gained so much knowledge working their from the leaders that run the show. I spent 2.5 years their and loved to come to work every day to be honest. I have a skill set on a fork lift that not many people have and was given an opportunity to find that here at cold point. If your looking at a career this is definitely one of the best places you can get into because the food industry Never Stops.

Pros

It’s built around you Because You send the meat out.

Cons

It’s cold

N/a

I worked in places where I don't want to come in any more. So far that hasn't happened here. I will keep coming in as long as my badge works on the door. It is a warehouse so it is hard work but it isn't as bad as some. Even when you have hard work it's not that hard.

Best Job I've had

I have worked in some places where I don't want to come in any more. So far that hasn't happened here. I will keep coming in as long as my badge works on the door. It is a warehouse so it is hard work but it isn't as bad as some. Even when you have hard work it's not that hard.

Pros

Pay is good

Cons

The tediousness to some of the procedures

Extremely fast paced and tiresome work

Oh the amount of stuff I could put into this. They want people they can mold into their own. The folks go have dedicated time to the company are always passed over for promotions they’d rather hire from outside than from within. Pay is so so depending on ho you feel about it. Don’t follow their own policies at all. Place was a lot better before their CEO quit!

Pros

$10 on badge to use at vending, Overtime if wanted

Cons

Pay not enough for the amount of work, false hopes of moving forward with company, long hours

Fast paced well rounded place to work.

I've been working at this company for a while now and it has its ups and downs. People do come and go and it's tipical warehouse work. It's cold at times but hey that's in the company name COLDPOINT! Good people stay, people with no path in life leave. Management is decent and, the efficiency in areas can be improved as well. That requires management to listen to the employees a bit more that are doing the job and possibly come up with better solutions to help fix this. Communication is key.!The quality of work has already improved in some phases. It's a start up company and people who understand that will come and work and stay and grow. People who don't will leave! Hours are long. Pay is great! Best in the area that I've seen in searches. The core values have been a lack of discussion and should be a big topic and be at the top of everything. If not people will continue to abuse the system and it will fall apart altogether. People should be encouraged to clean up after themselves, respect other more and show the new people there of value and they will stop having such a high turnover rate. If more people work together instead of and complaining, more work would get done and people will stick and the manadtory days will end. ! I think I've said enough ! Good day.

Very Very nic people they take the time to train u very well for the tasks u will be doing. They treat people like people and not just workers. They make u feel like part of the team

Pros

10$ a week free vending

Encouraging work environment with lunch served once a week

Come in everyday with a full day of work ahead. Always something to do. Management does a great job of keeping in contact with workers. They prefer to promote from within so if you work hard and prove your worth, new opportunities will come.

Just another cold warehouse

This place is a mess. The GM tries to run a nice place but too many new people come in and make changes and mess it up. They allow people to be treated like trash. Skip this place and find a better company. Don't believe the fluff about core values. They sell out for more money any chance they get.

Pros

free vending money and lunches

Cons

long hours, high ups don't care about you

Hr is horrible

They are not about what they preach.the company has a good scent of what they need to do just do have the right peoples to do it how it should be done

Horrible company

Worst job I’ve ever had. They force overtime when busy and make you use your PTO when slow. Management is poor. They talk about core values but don’t follow them

Good work But’

It’s a great job, But personally I didn’t like the fact that my checks was messed up, I would ask for help/materials and would simply get ignored. They stopped asking whether It’s ok to hand you more work. The harder you work the more they want you to do.

A Fraud

When i was first hired on at coldpoint I felt like the luckiest person on earth and the only thing that mattered was staying warm but it was all a fraud the pay was ok but only if you worked the graveyard shift they don’t give you your raises on time and they lied about paying double time the system does not keep up with your points so you never know how many points you have cause someone goes in and removes points at free will so they really fire you when they get ready the upper

Honest Review

Pros: Job is easy to learn Management on the floor is friendly and helpful Competitive pay compared to similar positions Friendly atmosphere Cons: Work/Life balance is poor Upper management lacks proper leadership qualities Long hours Poor communication across the facility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ColdPoint Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ColdPoint Logistics