ColdPoint Logistics Employee Reviews

Great place to work if you dont like being at home
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Edgerton, KSSeptember 13, 2018
Shifts last almost 12 hours daily. The environment is cold. Management is uninvolved on all floor operations except for planning. Very easy to get fired.
Pros
Free prison lunches
Great culture and a fantastic team to work with!
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Edgerton, KSJune 26, 2017
ColdPoint truly cares about it's employees well being and strives every day to enhance it's team member's work environment. Safety comes first at ColdPoint and is stressed all throughout the day. Catered lunches twice a week along with free healthy snacks provided daily is a definite plus. Gym memberships are reimbursed up to $35 a month. If you're looking for a better culture consisting of respect, trust, and servant leadership then ColdPoint is the place for you.
Pros
Catered Lunches, Great Benefits, Reimbusments for Gym Memberships
Cons
Cold Environment
Great Company!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Edgerton, KSJune 26, 2017
I've worked in the cold storage industry for nearly 20 years and ColdPoint has the best culture I've ever experienced. Other companies in the industry preach many things about employee appreciation and culture but ColdPoint truly delivers. They're truly committed to living by their core values everyday and expect the same from all of their employees. It's something that's not only attracted the top talent but also customers within the industry who want to experience a unique level of service and appreciation unavailable to them anywhere else.
Pros
Awesome culture, competitive pay, 401K match, good benefits, excellent growth potential, employee appreciation.
Cons
I wish I had found this company sooner.
Great place to work!
Traffic Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Edgerton, KansasJune 26, 2017
Exciting pace with lots of hands on work. Management team works very well together. Open accountability makes everyone take "ownership" of their responsibilities.
A great place to work with lots of opportunity
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Edgerton, KSJune 6, 2017
This is a labor intensive job is a cold environment. However, coldpoint does strive to take care of the employee with correct cold weather gear and breaks to make sure you do not get too cold. Along with the gear they keep snacks out to keep your energy up. They take care of their employees. The environment is slightly competitive but when it comes tot the end of the day everyone wants tot get the job done and help each other out. This is a brand new company and there are many opportunities make advancements if that is what you are looking for. All in all I would say it's a great place to work
Pros
Benefits, pay and catered lunches
Cons
cold environment.
Fantastic Company Culture with Great Room For Growth
Human Resources Generalist (Current Employee) –  Edgerton, KSJune 6, 2017
Started out in a part time position, was offered full time as soon as it came open. I feel appreciated and supported in my position every day! Management is very vocal in praising employees for doing a good job, and they provide hot catered lunches for everyone! Great benefits that start less than 30 days after hire, and the best pay I've seen for warehouse!
Pros
Amazing Benefits, Catered Lunches, Supportive Management
Great Company With An Even Better Culture
IT Manager/Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Edgerton, KSJune 6, 2017
I've worked for ColdPoint for almost a year, and I can honestly say that it continues to get better every day. ColdPoint is passionate about what they do and genuinely cares about its employees. I highly recommend ColdPoint as a place of employment and look forward to see what the future holds.
Pros
Work environment, pay, benefits
Cons
it's cold!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ColdPoint Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5