Coldwell Banker Employee Reviews

51.3K
Found 2,266 reviews matching the search See all 2,385 reviews
Workplace
Realtor Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stuart, FLJuly 19, 2018
Worked for individual realtor as his assistant answering phones, setting up appointments, entering his listings in the MLS (multiple listings service).
Realtor (Former Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXJuly 19, 2018
If you are new to Real Estate this is a great place to learn the trade, with excellent managment teams. The suport staff and training are very helpful. You will have the best tech help and classes to keep you on top of the changing world of Real Estate.
Great place for new agents for training
Broker Associate (Current Employee) –  Oak Lawn, ILJuly 16, 2018
Over my 28+ years in real estate I have learned so much about the real estate business, inclucing single family homes, investment property & commercial. I enjoy working with people to educate on the ins and outs of investing in real estate. I have learned to manage my time, family and work.
Pros
time management
Cons
no insurance
Productive and educational experience.
Social Media Strategist (Former Employee) –  Pinecrest, FLJuly 16, 2018
I worked day to day working on social media, web content marketing for a Coldwell Banker Real Estate Agent.
Sent regular Constant Contact email blasts on current listings, their status in the market, and maintained agent's social media image via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Facilitated preparation of real estate contracts, and set up and maintain information technology infrastructure. I also had a great experience with the work culture and fellow colleagues in the office. Everyone was very nice and helpful throughout my time at Coldwell Banker.
Great Company
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 14, 2018
Great people and great environment work in. We have Wednesday meetings every week where we discuss up-to-date market news and follow up with a tour of our new office listings.
Real Estate Agent
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 14, 2018
Excellent training was provided for new realtors. You had to develop all of your own leads. You did not get desk time until you had sold a home. Other realtors were very helpful. I worked with my own clients to purchase or sell their homes.
Pros
Good office environment
Cons
No lead development systems
Fun Place
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Ohio Stadium, OHJuly 13, 2018
Problem solving, answer phones and meeting an assortment of people from all over the country. Learning new computer skills, many presentations and up to date information on the company and its ability to keep up with other real estate companies.
Nice management
Real Estate Broker (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 12, 2018
I love the working environment, office space and system is great! Good for a new agent. Their training education is very good. Wonderful Team support!
General office
Sr. Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Oxford, MIJuly 11, 2018
Some great things and a few things could change for the better. Benefits are great, managers are great to work for and can be flexible with everyday life if needed.
It is okay
Realtor (Former Employee) –  McMurray, PAJuly 11, 2018
Every office is different so I won't speak for all offices. The one where I was had issues with training. Office manager often would deflect questions that you would bring to their attention.
Pros
work your own hours
Cons
training wasn't very good
Best Real Estate Company on Maui
Realtor/Broker (Current Employee) –  Wailea, HIJuly 10, 2018
Great company. Excellent management and support. Competitive environment,The hardest part of the job is maintaining income which is true of all real estate companies
Great Place
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Bel Air, MDJuly 9, 2018
Great place to work. Everyone is fun to be around. Everyone is helping you succeed. All that you need you can get from the office. Great support staff.
Pros
Work when you want
Cons
nothing
Real Estate is Rough
Marketing Director (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 9, 2018
Coldwell Banker was one of a zillion real estate firms competing for home sales in the Houston market. Our major focus was full page ads in the Sunday newspaper and mailers to potential customers in certain zip codes.
Pros
Working with Very Professional Sales Agents
Cons
Crowded Competitive Field
competitive, everyone keeps to themselves
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARJuly 9, 2018
Coldwell Banker was a great office to be in if real estate is your passion. It is very cut throat and competitive. It is a commission based job which I personally am not interested in.
Pros
independent contractor, make own hours
Cons
no hourly wage
Great Please to work
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Wake Forest, NCJuly 6, 2018
Typically a normal day includes coming to the office and creating options that allowed me to generate leads. This included creating open houses and sometimes calling around to home owners and getting leads.
great company
REALTOR (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 6, 2018
Coldwell Banker is a nationally recognized company with excellent training opportunities. There is always an opportunity to learn new things either by class, web class or going to a paid employee. The support is there.
Coldwell Banker is a Great Company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 5, 2018
Started my career at Coldwell Banker when it was still owned by Sears & Robuck. Probably the best brand exposure at the time. Great place to start a real estate career
Pros
High Visibility
Cons
Very Structured
Hardest part of the job.
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Gulfport, MSJuly 3, 2018
The job is full time and then some. The estimation of market price and the expectations of volunteering took away from family life. The continuing education became expensive. The leadership was the greatest.
Pros
Vacations, friends
Cons
no common ground with sales team
Dis functional
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDJuly 3, 2018
This was a very difficult work environment to work in. Management was very unstable. I loved the staff and all the people worked for. Company was unstable for many years.
My Review
Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILJune 29, 2018
Great Company and Great People. I would recommend this company to anyone. Always room for advancement and other opportunities. A great way to meet a lot of people as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coldwell Banker. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

68out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Coldwell Banker.

Powered by Comparably