Coldwell Banker Employee Reviews

Found 2,683 reviews matching the search See all 2,821 reviews
This company was by far the best company that i have had the pleasure of working for.
Commercial Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 20, 2019
Amazing, professional fair and well rounded management.
Great working environment and culture
Very patient management and ownership
Very pleasant co workers
Great benefits and 401k match
Competitive salary
Work life balance was a plus
Pros
All around great company that lives up to its Mission Statement
Cons
May need a little more diversity within the company
Best Real Estate Company to work for.
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 20, 2019
I left Coldwell Banker to take on a fulltime position. I have always been very grateful for the training I received while there. It set me up for great success.
Excellent Place to Work
NRT/Coldwell Banker (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAMarch 20, 2019
I worked for Coldwell Banker as a real estate associate, office manager and corporate training manager. Great place to work. Support, great colleagues, opportunity to learn.
Great company not a lot of benefits
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Elmwood Park, NJMarch 20, 2019
Great company not a lot of benefits. I also felt like there was no opportunity for advancement specially since i worked on the administrative side of things. Management was usually pretty good.
Accounts Receivable
Accounts Receivable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 19, 2019
I was always kept busy at my job. I would be either answering phones or emails or just working on the daily day jobs. It could be working on processing credit cards or updating billing info. Setting up new agents or just gathering all the info to take care of that.
Some days I would be working on collections with contacting people that had left company or working with the collection company.
Pros
Monthly get togethers to celebrate holidays or other special occasions.
Cons
Poor raises and benefits.
Great training provided
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Milford, CTMarch 18, 2019
You get what you put into the job. Very helpful office staff and tons and tons of training provided to help you succeed. The position as a realtor is commission only.
Pros
make your own schedule
Cons
commission only
Dead end job.
ADMIN ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Joliet, ILMarch 18, 2019
Unless you are an agent, you do not matter to this company. It doesn't matter how much you do for your office, nor how long you've worked for the company, administrative assistants are not allowed raises. They are very quick to cut your hours so that you no longer receive benefits. None of these decisions come from the managing broker, but the actual higher-ups themselves. The pay is nothing compared to what other real estate companies will pay for the exact same position.
Pros
Easy job, great managing brokers
Cons
No raises, extremely low pay
Love coldwell banker
Director of First Impressions (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 18, 2019
Coldwell Banker was the perfect job for me being new to San Diego. I was able to meet a lot of people who knew the area. My manager was great and was always supportive and listened to all of my advice. I really felt part of the team all the time!
Good place
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYMarch 18, 2019
Nice fun place to work. sales leads, brand recognition etc. No major fees, good commission split. got mesages on time, office mgr helped with input of listings
Individual Results May Vary
Realtor Licensed in IL and WI as Managing Broker (Current Employee) –  Saint Charles, ILMarch 15, 2019
Realtors just starting off could benefit from being part of a well known franchise. Plenty of resources, especially if you can join a NRT owned franchise, office staff will keep you on track. It really comes down to your office manager to help you make it.

Want to know more about Coldwell Banker?

Ask a question
Loved Coldwell!
TRANSACTION COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  California City, CAMarch 15, 2019
Had the best group of people working there. Great office environment. If the office was located anywhere but California City, it'd be near perfect. Best real estate office in Cal City though!
Pros
Staff
Cons
Fun and encouraging workplace to work
Licensed real estate agent (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 15, 2019
I would have planned my day the day before at least and followed my schedule. I have my assistant(s) help make sure that my team is following the schedule as well and making certain that those involved are having fun, feeling included in a positive manner and referring to me if they have any concerns or questions. I also would make sure that I role model as a leader for my assistants by participating in the activities myself what it means to be organized, caring and responsible. The hardest part of my day might be if I'm not feeling well to make certain that my assistants understand what is expected of them if I am unavailable or busy with other responsibilities. The most enjoyable part of my day would be that the people participating in the activities truly enjoyed themselves an feel that they would like to continue to enjoy further adventures and activities.
Pros
Strong support from managers and co-workers
Cons
N/a
Fun Place
REALTOR (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 14, 2019
I was excited for my career at coldwell banker until the recent manager left. She was very helpful. I hope to pick back up my excitement again soon, but It seems so different
Great
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAMarch 13, 2019
A great place to work. Good mentorship programs, a good work/life balance, great team atmosphere, good networks, strong financial institution with a solid background.
Why work at CB
Licensed Realtor (Current Employee) –  Punta Gorda, FLMarch 13, 2019
Coldwell Banker is a wonderful place to work especially if you are starting out in real estate. There are lots of educational opportunities. The offices are great with space for working with office machines and
rooms to meet with clients. The name recognition is as good as you can get. The updated online presence is amazing.
Cons
My second mgr. was not as hands on with us as the first was.
Too corporate
Real Estate Broker (Former Employee) –  Wheaton, ILMarch 12, 2019
No cap on commissions, too much secrecy, no training, no transparency. Felt like no help and no encouragement from management, no support or backing. Had to pay extra for everything.
Fun place to work!!!
Sales Realtor (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAMarch 10, 2019
Absolutely loved working in the Fremont office. The personnel where helpful, friendly, always going out of their way to teach you new avenues of approaching a potential buyer or sell, show you the ropes, give you advise on what they did or didn't do right.

Typical day was cold calling, going out to Broker's open, holding open houses, etc.
A good basic commission plan and I was #1 out of 751 agents
Broker & Controller (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 9, 2019
Totally self trained and motivated. No salary, commission only real estate sales and I rose to Broker status and broke company records and earned a lot of money. The office employees awarded me with a wagon at Christmas for a large note on it that this is to help carry all my money earned to the bank. I was well liked and helped many new agents learn the business.
Pros
Good sales position
Cons
Not my career choice
Nice helpful atmosphere
Real Estate Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 8, 2019
There are many seasoned and helpful employees and agents.

Hardest part of the job is getting the next sale.....

Working on the next sale is enjoyable.
Pros
Paycheck, when you get paid.
Cons
No benefits, no guarantees.
Top management treats its employees well
Office/Advertising/Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAMarch 8, 2019
A great place to work and have a career. Very professional environment. #1 nationwide and caters to international clientele. Takes care or its employees.
Pros
Provides lots training & education

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coldwell Banker. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3
51.5K

Women's ratings

3.2Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

75%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss