Coldwell Banker
78Above average
4.2

Coldwell Banker Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA23 reviews
Coldwell Banker is a residential brokerage firm that's been in the business many years. The environment and atmosphere is a friendly one and is a lot of fun working with highly ethical people
I am an independent agent and loved working there. The manager and staff were very helpful and cared that you were successful. They gave you tools to use for social media and had tons of classes to help you succeed.
I could go to anyone in the office with questions and not feel like I was a burden. Very friendly place to work. Everyone was also very hard working. Management was great.
After signing up to work with the branch no one took the time to show me the ropes after i took the classes with them and spent a few months struggling away. Complaints didnt go anywhere .
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage is a very well known brand through the United States and Worldwide as well. They have a great relocation network.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Excellent workplace for new and seasoned agents! Support is available at any time of day or hour. Management is phenomenal, and support staff is always helping every step of the way.
I do not like how coldwell banker does not promote within. I was highly insulted and devastated that after 14 years of employment I can not grow within my company. It truly changed my beliefs in Coldwell Banker.
I was an Executive Assistant for the President and I loved it. It was a fast paced job but felt like working with a huge family. I achieved alot for not only myself but also for the company.
A typical day in the life of a Realtor involves prospecting for new clients, making offer for and negotiating contract for our clients. I learn allot about people and homes that I visit or help them sell.
Pros
Seeing clients happy in their new home.
Cons
Internet and discount real estate companies.
Recommended by management to coordinate with other branch offices for advice on job responsibilities and accomplishment of tasks. Limited room for advancement.
Pros
Fun off site team building activities
Cons
Little room for advancement
This position is strictly commission. Management can be encouraging and the workplace culture is extremely competitive. Hard part delay in compensation.
Pros
Flexibility in your schedule
Cons
commission only income
Please do your self a favor and do not work for this disgrace of a company. They are not professional at all and need to be brought down a peg or two.
Pros
nada
Cons
leaving
I enjoyed working with the Realtor I had the pleasure of assisting, however, it became clear after a period of time that she lacked any intention of helping to further my career because she enjoyed me right where I was.
There were a few different mergers while I was employed with CB. This caused a lot of turnover and management changes. The majority of the employees were real estate brokers so at times the corporate office could be isolated. I learned a lot and was given a chance to bring in new technology to assist with marketing initiatives.
not employee friendly, managers unskilled in problem solving, very unprofessional/hostile atmosphere. procedures change frequently for no apparent reason, then change back again on a whim
Good workplace culture, nice environment with working from home technology.
Convenient location.

Knowledgeable broker.
Interest only loans, post documentation and, sub prime loans are not for me. Working there made me feel like I needed to lie to be successful. They tell you, "you don't get paid if you don't get to closing".
Pros
working for your self
Cons
sub prime loans
Due to market crash, I had to stop working as a realtor and look for other ways to earn a living. It has been a wonderful experience in helping others to own a home.
Being a realtor is extremely client based.
I do like working with people.

You are your own management

Finding that large sale or buy is always just a phone call away.

getting that big pay out
Pros
No set schedule
Cons
No set schedule
i left C21 Capital to work at Coldwell Banker and I received outstanding training and support from the Broker as well as other Realtors in the office. I truly enjoyed working for them.
Only training provided was how to sell yourself, not help people with potentially the largest transaction of their life.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coldwell Banker. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2
1.9K
Women's ratings

3.2Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

60%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.