Coldwell Banker Employee Reviews

Found 2,600 reviews matching the search See all 2,736 reviews
A great place for all new agents to start.
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CAJanuary 16, 2019
I would tell any new agent starting out that Coldwell Banker is the place to be right now. With everything they have to offer and all that they are currently doing for their agents, I would not go anywhere else. There is nothing I can say short of how impressive what they are currently doing for their agents really is going to be for this new year. Exceptionally supportive and with a very kind and considerate group of people, Coldwell Banker in Sherman Oaks, is an excellent start for any agent getting into the real estate business.
Ok place to work
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, CAJanuary 15, 2019
Very competitive work environment with minimal direction or support. Good training classes and continue training courses are great. The compensation is not good.
Work
Realtor & Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Westlake Village, CAJanuary 15, 2019
With Coldwell Banker, you are a true independent contractor, you are responsible for your own hours, managing your time. You work your leads, obtained both from open house or other means of prospecting. Have buyer and seller consultations to discuss varies aspects of the home buying or selling process, review all contracts, disclosures and other documentation require for the purchase and sale. You develop long term relationships with your clients. Personally my strengths are ability to have strong relationships with my clients, strong contract knowledge and understanding how it is applied during the transaction, strong organizing skills. As an assistant manger I had a voice in the direction of the office and what the needs were of fellow associates, our manger supported many of the ideas brought forward by our assistant managers. there was always a great collaboration of associates within the office.
Independent Contractor
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIJanuary 14, 2019
Please keep in mind I was essentially self employed. I simply had my license with Coldwell Banker and was an independent contractor. With that being said I was responsible for my own insurance.
Pros
Great office atmosphere
Cons
Self employed
Good Company
Coldwell Banker Agent Mn and Fl (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 14, 2019
Wayzata location is a Good local broker for Luxury Homes. ...............We run our own agency using CBB as our broker.................................
Great company
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Newburyport, MAJanuary 14, 2019
I enjoyed working at Coldwell Banker. They provided me with 10 weeks of intense training and my manager at the time was incredible and very hands on!!
Real Estate Sales
Licensed New York State Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Babylon, NYJanuary 14, 2019
You get out what you are willing to put in...good office culture...Boss willing to help at all times...strong support team....must understand fully commission based career
Very Good
Licensed Real Estate Agent Assistance (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDJanuary 13, 2019
Working at Coldwell Banker Innovations was a wonderful experience. I obtained my Real Estate License because of the encouragement I received from everyone there. I learned a lot working on the foreclosure end of the business. This position required my administrative skills to be used. Also, my organization skills were also useful to ensure tasks were completed on a timely basis which is a very important duty working on foreclosed property. I loved working with everyone at this office, but due to moving, I needed to leave.
Productive and Fun work Environment
REALTOR (Current Employee) –  North Potomac, MDJanuary 11, 2019
Excellent workplace for new and seasoned agents! Support is available at any time of day or hour. Management is phenomenal, and support staff is always helping every step of the way.
Good place for agents or property management staff.
BOOKKEEPER (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCJanuary 11, 2019
Very slow for the staff on sales side. There is too much down time. There is not enough work to do and therefor not enough income. Great benefits for agents but not many top producing agents there.
Pros
Good pay, private office, low drama
Cons
no consistency, constantly changing procedures
Global corporation successful for 75 years.
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Fairfield ct 06824January 11, 2019
I love being part of the Coldwell Banker team. Everyday you must strive to become creative,driven and constantly learn new computer marketing techniques.
The downfall is that real estate provides not one benefit. No health insurance, sick leave , steady pay or job security .
Pros
You create your schedule. Work can be very flexible.
Cons
No benefits. Pay is based on sales only.
Coldwell Banker is the best of what Real Estate offers!
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Claremont, CAJanuary 10, 2019
Stability and support from the oldest and surest name in the industry. Watching others come and go, with their Realtors changing affiliations like gym socks, is just one more important reason to choose right the first time!
Coldwell Banker!
Pros
Stability and proven success
Cons
Lacks that trendy vibe that so many young Realtors are drawn to~
Productive work environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAJanuary 10, 2019
Learned a lot of marketing campaigns, with good employees and great management. Hardest part about it was commuting. Overall, a good place to start my career in Real Estate
Pros
Great work enviroment
Cons
Commuting
Independent contractor
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FLJanuary 9, 2019
Great brand, they market listings well but they take a huge split, even including inter company wide referrals. Also company does not offer training as well as other brokerage firsms.
Pros
Good brand/marketing
Cons
competitive business
Great Real Estate Company
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MAJanuary 8, 2019
Wonderful managing broker and coworkers! Everyone helps each other and gets along. This is a 100% commission position so you need to be prepared to "put in your dues" for the first few years. If you can get "up and running" it's a wonderful career that you can do well into your senior years!
Pros
Great people
Cons
100% Commission
A great company and culture to work with!
Office Administrator & Licensed IL RE Broker (Former Employee) –  Winnetka, ILJanuary 7, 2019
Coldwell Banker is a worldwide company that I have enjoyed being a part of as both RE Broker and Office Administrator. I value my history and time with Coldwell Banker Real Estate Brokerage.
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Madison, NJJanuary 7, 2019
They give you the ability to use your creativity and provide the tools needed to be successful. I was able to satellite from home some of the time and connect in multiple offices when needed.
Cons
Stressful at times.
Office Admin
Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COJanuary 7, 2019
Opening office, preparing office for start of day, checking messages, attending morning and any action items that needed immediate attention. Following up with agents for needed support.
Pros
Great agents.
Cons
Low pay.
Worse than expected
Realtor/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Malibu, CAJanuary 6, 2019
Very high fees and bad commission split, plus very high E/O insurance and no guarantee for job security if you don't produce. I had to pay for absolutely everything myself, including open house signs, sign posts, advertising, marketing, however, the printing was free.
Pros
Good Reputation
Cons
Cutthroat, commission only, high fees and high E/O Insurance, poor commission split
Review Summary
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Granbury, TXJanuary 5, 2019
This was a very fast paced office. We had 12 agents who were in and out on a daily basis. All were pleasant to work with, upper management was available and helpful at all times. The most enjoyable part of the job was the daily contact with great people. I'm really sorry that the office has been closed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coldwell Banker. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3
51.5K

Ratings from women

3.2InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

3.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight