Cole Health Employee Reviews

Rewarding and good working environment
Interpreter and receptionist (Current Employee) –  Spring, TXOctober 18, 2018
Cole Pediatric Therapy is a great company to work for. Ever since I started everyone was willing to help me learn the ropes. The best part is knowing you are making a difference on the children.
Flexible and friendly place to work
Receptionist/Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Spring, TXOctober 18, 2018
Cole Pediatrics is a good company to work for. Everyone I work with specially the managers are very understanding and supportive. There is always room to grow within the company, and as a OT student I hope to work for COLE as a therapist one day.
great place to work
Front Office Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Spring, TexasOctober 18, 2018
The culture of our company is a warm family based environment. Our management team allows us to have a very health quality of life.
I could not imagine working with any other company, this is my home away from home.
Pros
Flexible with schedules, considered for personal well being, family based environment
Cons
insurance politics outside of our control
Friendly & Amazing Work Environment!
Pediatric Patient Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Spring, TXOctober 17, 2018
Some of the greatest people I know are from here; EVERYONE is so friendly and supportive. It's a very collaborative work environment where teamwork and social skills are essential. The management is astounding. Benefits are offered yearly ranging from medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more. PTO is offered as well and increases the longer you work for the company. There is so much incentive to start and grow with the company. Cole is such a welcoming place that really feels like family.
Pros
friendly, helpful coworkers and management, welcoming work environment, opportunity to grow with the company
fun environment and staff
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 25, 2018
Cole Pediatrics is a great company to work for. The atmosphere within the clinics is excellent and the staff gets along well. There is great support from the director. The environment is fast-paced but manageable and work/life balance has been excellent. The patients are absolutely the greatest part of this job!
Pros
great staff, director support, network of therapists to collaborate with
Cons
salary
Supportive and collaborative work environment
Director of Rehabilitation (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 24, 2018
Cole has the best work environment of all of the pediatric therapy positions I have worked at in over fifteen years as a therapist. It feels like you are part of a family. Everyone is supportive and we are all working toward a common goal of improving the lives of our patients. Seeing children graduate from therapy because they have made so much progress is the most satisfying part of the job. It is also great to have so many therapists in management positions. The people making decisions know what it is like to work as a therapist and there are opportunities for experienced therapists to transition into management positions to mentor and train the next generation of therapists.
Pros
the staff is like family
Cons
n/a
Cole has been the best company I have worked for.
Insurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Spring, TXSeptember 5, 2018
Cole is an amazing company to work for. They teach you all you need to know about your position and what is needed to be done. Cole is open to new ideas as long as it can help the company and its employee's. I would highly recommend Cole to anyone that is looking to pursue there experience in health care.
Pros
Health case experience.
Excellent
Pediatric Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Spring, TXAugust 13, 2018
Cole Health as a whole is a great company to work for. Management is very involved and in touch with the employees. There is a very open door policy throughout the company and they make a point to keep employees updated on changes within the company. They also care about the personal life of their employees and understand that life happens sometimes. Company policies are straight forward and organized. For example, "Standard work" documents explaining protocols for most everything are available, which is a helpful resource when first hired or if any changed to protocols are made. Cole Health promotes positive work environments, incentives, and encouragement regularly. Since working for Cole, I have never felt unappreciated nor micromanaged and I can honestly say that I have never worked for a better company.
Pros
Adequate PTO, good benefits, positive environment
Cons
Affected by regulatory changes in healthcare
Collaborative workplace with great employees!
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Spring, TXAugust 8, 2018
I am a full time SLP at Cole Health. My work schedule is Monday through Thursday 8-7. Everyone at Cole is so welcoming and eager to help/ answer questions. The management is always available through email or in person and is quick to respond! Through my time here,I have had opportunities to observe the different employee positions such as patient coordinators, secretaries, and other therapists. This opportunity has allowed me to understand how the Company works and have a understanding of the different positions here at Cole. I'm honored to be a part of the Cole Health family and look forward to continuing my career with this great company!
Dream Job
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, TexasJuly 30, 2018
I work with a supportive and friendly team. My hours are flexible and my input is appreciated. Best of all, I am doing something that ultimately helps children in the community to thrive.
Great atmosphere with amazing co-workers and great management team
Patient Scheduler current (Current Employee) –  Spring, TXJune 25, 2018
I actually love getting up and coming to work everyday. I work with great people in a loving atmosphere with people who understand how important family is. I love becoming apart of the patient's lives and watching them grow and improve with the amazing therapists we have.
Pros
laid back environment
Cons
healthcare
Great place to work at that bring your opportunities
Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 30, 2018
I started at Cole Pediatric therapy in 2014 as a receptionist and it was a great learning experience. I am now a speech language pathologist assistant and I value working with Cole. I have learned so much from this company. Cole gives you the opportunity to help others and it has a great work environment.
Love what I do and who I work with!
Regional Director (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 23, 2018
I have worked for Cole for 8 years, first as a contract therapist and now as a full time employee and manager. I truly feel like I am one of the lucky ones as I truly enjoy my job and the teams I get to work with. I have learned a lot from my boss as well as the staff I manage and have made life long friendships along the way. Cole values their employees and customers and the culture in this company is unlike any I have encountered. We get to have fun at work and change people's lives while doing it. The therapists are talented and the management team is approachable; listening to their employees wants and needs. I feel I have a good work life balance and have been able to advance quickly in the company. I am grateful for Cole and proud to be an employee of this company.
Pros
Supportive management, good team working environment, strong culture
Fun and upbeat workplace
SLP (Current Employee) –  Humble, TXMay 18, 2018
I truly love working at Cole Health. The people who work here are encouraging and always eager to lend a helping hand when needed. There's always a positive energy in the office and management goes out of their way to make everyday at work a fun day.
amazing
Register Behavior Technician (Former Employee) –  Spring, TXMay 15, 2018
if you love children then this is the job for you. worked with autism children from age 2-19. followed a daily program with each individual working one on one. collecting data and meeting with the BCBA and the guardians of the patients about the plans the individual is on and progress
Pros
great people, good benefits and pay, great hours
Cons
n/a
Great environment.
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Spring, TXMay 5, 2018
Worked Monday through Friday 8 hour days.
Management was friendly and helpful. Always made you feel like they were happy you were working for them. Willing to help you learn more if you wanted. Room for advancement.
Fun place to work!
Doctor of Physical Therapy (Current Employee) –  Physical TherapistMay 1, 2018
I enjoy working here because of the flexibility in my hours. You are able to pick the hours and days you want to work. All the therapist's and administration staff is wonderful and very approachable.
Pros
flexibility, great staff, great patient population.
Cons
Poor continuing education reimbursement
Great Place to Work!!
Business Development Manger (Former Employee) –  Spring, TxMarch 26, 2018
Working for Cole was a very rewarding experience. They allowed me the opportunity to grow into my career. Management is always willing to help in any way possible and the culture is truly amazing.
I would recommend Cole to anyone looking to thrive and grow in their professional careers.
Pros
Support from Management, Culture
Amazing workplace!
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Spring and CypressMarch 19, 2018
I began my job at Cole Health in December. I have worked at other great clinics, but have never experienced a culture like Cole. The management, all the way up to the CEO, are amazing! They are extremely supportive and make their patients and staff a priority. It is nice to work for a company that truly puts the patients first. I have loved working here. If you spend a hour here, you can see how happy the staff are to work at Cole Health. I am excited to see how the company continues to grow.
Pros
Patient first attitude, amazing staff, amazing management, Pto
Supportive, Fun & Commited
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Humble TXMarch 12, 2018
Working at Cole on the day to day is a calm & balanced environment. You know the tasks that are put in your hands, and completing them at a timely matter is fairly easy once you get a grasp of all your responsibilities. I've learned so many operations on the admin side of things like how to handle a significant number of patients & making sure that they receive the care that they need at the best of my abilities. i have also learned that there is many changes in my department that affect my workflow(insurance requirements, changes to patient care) but i have been able to handle all of that by working together & having the support of my team.The management team is so supportive & help you resolve any obstacles that you have, they also give you the tools you need to complete your responsibilities & keep you updated on crucial information that you need when there is change. The culture at work is very relaxed, everyone is very polite and works together at ease. I really enjoy when we have team meetings and events that help us build our team/relationships & help us stay together when it comes to any changes & updates that affect our work. i would say that the hardest part of my job is dealing with the changes of the industry as time passes, making the adjustment and learning new things that force you to change the way you've done tasks in the past. But those changes don't happen very often. The most enjoyable part of my job is the environment at the office & the support that everyone receives.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cole Health. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7