Coleman Research

Working at Coleman Research: 11 Reviews

United States11 reviews

Workplace Culture

A youthful fund environment and there are tons of opportunity for advancement especially for recent grads looking to get into the expert network industry.

On Call Consultant

Conficentially, worked with analysts mostly on flexible packaging projects. Discussed my background and experience and leveraged it to assist their customers in developing products and markets.

consultant

I have worked with Coleman as a consultant for a number of years they have always sent me clients that meet my and their qualifications for a consultation.

Pros

set my own schedule

Cons

can be a few months between work

Solid Initial Job

This is a solid first job that teaches important professional skills such as written and verbal business communications. If you perform well, there is opportunity for career growth.

Great Experience

I worked at Coleman as a Business Development Intern. It was an incredible experience and everyone is extremely smart and passionate about their work. I highly recommend looking into Coleman.

Productive and fun

Remote duty occasionally. I enjoyed helping healthcare clients Management is good I enjoyed educating client about RCM I learned to work remote Communication is great

Pros

No lunch

Cons

No break time

Worst Mistake to Take a Job Here

If you want to advance your career and have great management that supports you, then DO NOT apply or interview here. Coleman Research is a joke. They are falling apart at the seams and losing ground in the industry. This is resulting in numerous firings and management changes. Also, this has nothing to do with research. This is solely a sales job, which you are contacting top experts in a given industry and asking if they want to do a consulting call with clients primarily based out of New York. They have hiring classes almost every 2 months and it is usually recent college graduates. They try to squeeze the most out of you for a couple months, then bring in a fresh batch to take your place. There are some really good people employees here and I made some really good friends. However, the managers know nothing about management and only care about numbers - not work ethic or your drive to succeed. The company tries to be like some of the start-ups here around Raleigh, offering snacks, vacation, 401K, etc. To summarize, about 75% of people who work there are looking for another job. Please do your homework before accepting this interview or position.

Pros

Great people (employees)

Cons

Terrible management, no culture, pure sales, not a lot of room for advancement

Great team of people to work with. The team does an great job matching me with assignments and are very knowledgeable on their .

Great place to be a consultant.

I feel like my experience is valued and appreciated. It is a great place to work as a consultant. They give me ample notice on a project and are very appreciative of my experience and level of expertice.

Gained valuable account management and project management experience

The day revolves around maintaining client expectations, while managing the project fulfillment process successfully. On a daily basis, I manage 15-20 time sensitive projects for a portfolio of 17 buy side, private equity and management consultancy firms. Targeting inactive users at firms who do not use our services is a big priority as well. Contract renewals on a quarterly basis.

Consultant

Consult research analysts/investors on Cochlear Implant, Implantable Devices, & Hearing Aid industry trends

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coleman Research. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

1.8
InHerSight Score
1.6Personal Development
2.4Career Opportunities
1.7Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight