Very Productive and Deciplane
.Net Developer (Current Employee) – Atlanta, GA – January 10, 2017
Colibrium is a nice place to work. I have been working here for the long time. I learned a lot and excelled in fronts.
Colibrium’s award winning Tuo Sales & Marketing provides health plans with tools to engage all constituents in the sales and marketing process. Only Tuo provides enterprise-class CRM capabilities, enabling comprehensive marketing automation, campaign management and segmentation; improving marketing effectiveness, conversion and reach. Tuo Sales & Marketing provides tools to sell effectively on and off the exchange, with flexible product configuration and funding models, such as defined contribution.
• Design new site to show the reports of the transactions from the past one day.
• Write custom plugins to fetch data from Dynamics CRM organization.
• Perform code reviews of new development tasks and bugs fixed by the development team.
• Provide level of estimates for new features and work with clients during technical design walkthroughs.
• Interact with the BA team to assess the new development effort involved.
• Interact with the BA team and fix the existing bugs reported in the system.
• Assist in production deployment and production support.