Colibrium Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Regional Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 3, 2018
Fitting in with certain teammates is critical to survive at Colibrium. They sell software and services to health insurance plans. Small customer base of software clients. Good luck.
Speeding downhill fast
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 28, 2017
If you are considering employment here, I strongly suggest you reconsider. Read the reviews on LinkedIn. Pay attention to the huge percentage drop in staff in the last year alone.
Pros
Snacks, casual dress code
Cons
Poor management, terrible communication, no company focus
Very Productive and Deciplane
.Net Developer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 10, 2017
Colibrium is a nice place to work. I have been working here for the long time. I learned a lot and excelled in fronts.
Colibrium’s award winning Tuo Sales & Marketing provides health plans with tools to engage all constituents in the sales and marketing process. Only Tuo provides enterprise-class CRM capabilities, enabling comprehensive marketing automation, campaign management and segmentation; improving marketing effectiveness, conversion and reach. Tuo Sales & Marketing provides tools to sell effectively on and off the exchange, with flexible product configuration and funding models, such as defined contribution.

Responsibilities:
• Design new site to show the reports of the transactions from the past one day.
• Write custom plugins to fetch data from Dynamics CRM organization.
• Perform code reviews of new development tasks and bugs fixed by the development team.
• Provide level of estimates for new features and work with clients during technical design walkthroughs.
• Interact with the BA team to assess the new development effort involved.
• Interact with the BA team and fix the existing bugs reported in the system.
• Assist in production deployment and production support.
Quality Analyst/ Trainer (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAApril 29, 2015
Was able to get a position based upon my experience and qualifications. Pay was mediocre, however the management is great. Enjoyed my time working here. Learned some things that I can take with me and apply along the way to enhance my career goals.
Pros
Work from home depending on your position
Cons
The drive to the office
Nurtures Growth
Consultant, Sr. Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 13, 2015
Colibrium is an excellent company for business analysts or project managers to grow across a portfolio of projects. The company culture is open, friendly, and relaxed. The responsibilities are challenging enough to foster growth, and there are plenty of resources to assist you along the way.
Great Place to Work with Excellent Work/Life Balance
Sales (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 30, 2014
I have enjoyed working at Colibrium. I have had the opportunity to gain exposure and collaborate with various facets of the business ranging from implementation/delivery, sales and product development in my time with the company.

Colibrium's leadership has high expectations of its employees and rewards hard work and innovation.
Pros
collaborative culture, work from home thursdays, benefits, coworkers
In Turmoil
Consultant, Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 15, 2013
Very smart employees but company is in turmoil. Lost 5 employees in 1 month. Average tenure is 1-2 years. Mundane work. Little training.
Pros
Stocked breakroom
Cons
No comp time, no training, everyone works in silohs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Colibrium. Our community is ready to answer.

Colibrium Reviews by Location