Collabera Employee Reviews

Basic IT Staffing environment
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAJuly 19, 2018
Did not have training, employees were hired for very specific accounts and I did not find room to grow. People were very friendly but it was a very small office with few resources to work with.
Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 11, 2018
I would stay on the phone majority of the time to provide information for different insurance plans. Also go over the plan details with every patient who completed an application over the phone.
Pros
Great OT
Cons
Didnt like working on weekends.
Good Environment
Sr. Business Analyst/Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNJuly 8, 2018
I am able to work autonomously. I do not have set daily hours. I am able to arrive at work at an acceptable time. Likewise, I am able to leave work after I have completed an eight hour day.
A typical day at work
Contract, Nationwide (Current Employee) –  Contractor at NationwideJuly 7, 2018
I work a Batch support for Nationwide insurance as a contractor.

Come in and get turn over from previous shift.
Check to see if any current issues
no well comunication and compensation management
IT Specialist and Support (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 1, 2018
a really bad experience with a short term contract with this company
with not offer a competitive salary or continuously or regular daily work development.
Pros
flexible
Cons
everything else
July 13, 2018

We are saddened to hear your experience in Tampa is not living up to expectations. As a current employee, it would be very helpful for us to connect. Please contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, so we discuss your situation further.

Temorary Staff Agency
Documentation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, ILJune 26, 2018
When I was looking for an assignment they were right on time with finding me one with my skillset. I worked with a good recruiter and it was great knowing he was working hard to get me placed near my area I live in.
Pros
Hard woking to find you a job.
Cons
None.
July 6, 2018

We are so glad our recruiter was able to match your skill set with an appropriate role in your area. Thank you for sharing this experience with us!

Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 24, 2018
Although, management is always changing and there are new processes being placed, the work culture and environment is very fun with always something to learn everyday.
July 6, 2018

We strive to provide a fun environment where employees can learn everyday, so thank you for pointing that out. We also take your feedback as a learning opportunity for us. If you'd like to talk more about your current role as an Account Manager, please email us at BusinessExcellence@Collabera.com.

Great call center place to work at!!!!
Professional Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 19, 2018
Great staffing team overall! They kept me informed every step of the way. The contract was really great too. It was simple call center data processing. However, it did not last long. As soon as the client's needs were met, I got a phone call to stay home. Major bummer.
Pros
great place to work
Cons
contract was too short
June 25, 2018

We are so happy to hear you found the Charlotte staffing team to be great. New positions open every day, so please do keep in touch.

Okay?
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJune 18, 2018
I only spoke with people from collabera like 3 times in the year and 2 months i was hired on as a contractor for them.
the pay and benefits is not that bad.
June 25, 2018

We value your feedback and appreciate you taking the time to share it. If you would like to discuss your time as a Customer Service Rep, please contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, so we learn more about your experience.

good
Consultant -Platform Linux server support (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 9, 2018
Nice agency, able to find you job that match your experience.
Turn over very oven, the account manager change 2 or 3 time during my contract period. Late to inform the contract status.
Late to follow up the email questions.
June 18, 2018

So very glad to hear we were able to help you find a job that matched your experience. All of your feedback is greatly appreciated and helps us continue to make improvements, so thank you for that.

outsourced staffing agency
Web Support Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Basking Ridge, NJJune 7, 2018
this agency went over and beyond to assist me with being hired they constantly contacted me via phone and email to make sure things went smooth that was very comforting and made me feel really valued as an employee.
Pros
they were very flexible with my schedule
Cons
were not that easy to contact at times
June 18, 2018

Thank you for the feedback about your work experience as a Web Support Customer Service Rep. We strive to make people feel valued and comfortable, so we are thrilled to hear you validate this.

New Jersey - Technical support specialist (Former Employee) –  houston, texasJune 4, 2018
I never liked working for this company they never provided me with anything other than the opportunity to do the one job I did. All the company ever did for me was let me gain my experience and pay me a decent wage but very poor human resources department with no benefits at all
Pros
allowed me to obtain experence
June 18, 2018

Thank you for your honest feedback. It is important for us to understand how your experience could have been better. Please contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, so we can talk further.

Good company!
Consulting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 3, 2018
Collabera Inc. is an employment placement company. They place qualified candidates with perspective employers. If the said employer wants to contract the candidate, Collabera handles all the HR, benefits, and payroll for the client. As such the employee is a contract worker for the third party. It is a good working situation but I would like to find a permanent and full time position. Collabera is a great company!
Pros
Great work assignments
Cons
Below market pay and no longevity.
June 18, 2018

We are glad you experienced a good working situation as a Consulting Analyst. We have new positions open every day so please do keep in touch.

Collabera
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 23, 2018
In the eight months of contracting through Collabera they only reached out to me 1 time. No responses to any of my inquiries as I worked under contract.
Pros
Cons
Lack of communication to their employees.
June 18, 2018

Your feedback is important to us and we would like to learn more about your experience in Alpharetta. Please contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, so we can work together to make improvements.

Very Relax company
Property Preservation Invoice Processor (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXMay 21, 2018
It was fun to work with the account manager at Collabera.
The manager was very collaborative, with a fast response to the employees. They had a dynamic communication.
June 18, 2018

Having account managers who are responsive and collaborative is what we strive for, and we are so happy to know you had fun working with yours. Thank you for sharing this feedback.

It's great!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 16, 2018
I loved working here. The company culture is great, and I enjoyed coming into work each day. If I could have stayed, I would have. Unfortunately, I had to move.
June 18, 2018

Looking forward to coming into work is really the best thing ever, so thank you for the feedback. Such a bummer you had to move, but we wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Staffing Agency
Small Business Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 12, 2018
Staffing agency that is not local, didn't look out for the contractors at all and if one assignment ended that was it you were on your own which I didn't think was right at all.
Pros
great pay
Cons
lack of follow up
May 24, 2018

We were saddened to read your review as a former employee and would greatly appreciate an opportunity to understand more about your experience. Please email us at directly at BusinessExcellence@Collabera.com so we can discuss further.

Poor Planning / Execution
Associate Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 8, 2018
Collabera is highly successful company but unfortunately not every office can duplicate the same success from the start. The office opened prematurely without proper management in place and a clear path for success.
Pros
Cons
Healthcare, Compensation
May 24, 2018

We appreciate your constructive feedback and would love to gain further insight into your experience as a current employee working in one of our new offices. Please email us directly at BusinessExcellence@Collabera.com so we can talk more.

Great Contracting Opportunity
PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 7, 2018
If you are looking for a high paying job without benefits, this is the job for you.
They offer training, online course, and other educational opportunities to help you grow, but bottom line you need to perform your job expectations.
Pros
High pay
Cons
no benefits

Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to post and we appreciate all of your feedback. One of our top goals at Collabera is to provide opportunities for our team to grow and be their best, and we are happy you were able to experience this.

fun environment, lacking in management
Associate Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 29, 2018
discord between upper management, seem to give false promises regularly. not much room for growth, they are looking for other lateral hires to take advanced positions rather than promoting internally. HUGE amount of turnover
Pros
expensing, great company culture
Cons
management, lack of promotional opportunity
May 24, 2018

We are sorry to learn about what you are experiencing in Atlanta. We see that you are a current employee and would like the chance to discuss this with you further. Please email us directly at BusinessExcellence@Collabera.com.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Collabera. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.9

2.7Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight