Collaborative Solutions Employee Reviews

An Awesome place to work
WORKDAY PRINCIPAL HCM INTEGRATION CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 13, 2019
An Awesome place to work, very nice work life balance, provide opportunity to grow and provide all access for improvement , management is great and am enjoying it
n/a
Western Region Sales Director (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 2, 2017
to be determined as of this date and its overall experience is yet to be determined as I have only been here 7 months and still evaluating the culture.
Clients have everthing they need to solve there problems
Family Preservation Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 13, 2017
I really enjoy learning the Solution focus model. It's important that we support the clients in there plan for there lives and not dictate to them how there life should go.
Pros
Staff is kind and friendly
Cons
Like all non-profits its about the numbers and service
Good cross functional work!
Senior Director PMO (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 16, 2017
We worked hard together to produce great usable work! Built go-to market solutions which should drive sales! Fun while it lasted! Fun team to work with.