Collage.com

Collage.com Employee Reviews

Honestly loved almost everything
I loved everything I did. Very rewarding job, emotionally, during the holidays.The holidays were really challenging but fun. I loved every second of it. First job working from home and I loved it. Very flexible if communicated clearly. Many co-workers and lead staff were very... Incapable. Very aparent they are all comfortable with doing the minimum with a smile. Very frustrating when gladly spending hours helping a customer, solving glitch problems that have no reason to still be an issue. Aside from that, genuinely wish I was hired full time.
Great team; work hard; great benefits + salary
Really enjoyed working here. Strong team, all remote, and totally flexible schedule which was really helpful for being able to structure my life. Not a good place for people who aren't good at communicating in a remote setting.
Pros
Great pay/benefits. Strong team.
Cons
All remote isn't for everyone
Fun/Easy Job but no advancement
The job is pretty easy, can be difficult around the holidays. But there is no advancement. They don't hire enough or often enought and depend too much on the peoiple who have been there for years
Great place to work!
The ability to work from home and choose your work hours frees you from wasted time commuting, and gives you the ability to be flexible throughout the day.
Coworkers are friendly and supportive, fostering a constructive environment to grow.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Collage.com. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5