College Muscle Movers
View all College Muscle Movers reviews

College Muscle Movers

College Muscle Movers Mover/Packer Review

Good manual labor, consistent hours depend on sales.

A good job to work during college part -time. Hours are only consistent if you have lot of availability and if there are jobs to fill them. There is opportunity for growth, but only if you stay on for multiple seasons.

2.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same roleSame location

Added to my experience

This work added to my experience and helped me gain the skills necessary to succeed in future jobs. Moving furnitures, chairs and other household goods made me appreciate the importance of helping the ones in need.
Same roleSame location

Great people to work with but with some issues/

Cmm, has wonderful management as well as employees. However, your day can shift at anytime and could be extremely difficult to get out on time. Many different areas of the company need fixing, such as how the movers are paid. They are not compensated based on total time out from the warehouse, but instead are paid with google maps and the customer signing off on the time they had worked for them. All the extra time you sit in traffic you are not paid for.

Pros

Flexible schedules, great employees, tips are amazing

Cons

short breaks, labor intensive, payment is weird
Same location

Fun place to work

One of the best parts of the job is that you get to pick your own schedule. You work with young adults in a fun and friendly environment. It has its challenges such as dealing with stressed out customers and having the occasional long services, but the tips you make on services makes up for that.

Pros

Great tips, fun coworkers, learn to problem solve

Ask a question about working or interviewing at College Muscle Movers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

College Muscle Movers Reviews by Location

Learn about College Muscle Movers in popular locations

• College Muscle Movers
  • Good manual labor, consistent hours depend on sales.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?