College Park Rehabilitation Center Employee Reviews

Learned a lot with this company
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 12, 2017
working for this company taught me a lot due to the wide range of multi cultured patients, with the many illness' I've witness and how to care for them.
Fun working atmosphere
Adminstrator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 18, 2017
This facility went from weak to very strong and an industry leader when I worked there. The company was supportive and cared about being a progressive leading company. Ideas were not only accepted but supported.
Awesome place to work
Supervisor of Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Weatherford, TXFebruary 28, 2017
I love working there lots of fun and nice people to work with and the residents are awesome as ever I love taking care of them , I think of them as my family!!
Pros
Seeing residents smile
Cons
Healthcare
Good work place
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 10, 2017
Only thing I love about this job is that the work is very easy but trying to make a living with this is not the right job the income is hirable..
Pros
Job is easy
Cons
Bad employers
Family like atmosphere
Administrative Assistant / Accounts Payable (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 18, 2013
Working at College Park is like working with family. Everyone is always there to help you when you need anything. The management praises your good work and they are always willing to cross train.
High Stress Environment
Administrative Assistant / Admissions (Former Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVDecember 16, 2012
You take this job day by day as it comes. You have to meet the challenges head on, and most of all don't take anything personal, should problems arise. Do the best you can. The medical field has so many rewarding aspects, working close with patients and families. I was very fortunate to have had wonderful co-workers. We were a team.
Hardest part of the job was losing a patient.
Most enjoyable, seeing a smile on their faces, when you have helped them.
snf acting as a short term rehab
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVApril 29, 2012
This SNF acted as a shortt term rehab and mostly admitted medicare patients. This facility suffuered huge turnover with 5 DONs and 7 Social workers in less than 2 years. I averaged 50 to 70 hours per week.
Pros
the staff was great/ good medical benefits
Cons
too much work/too many hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at College Park Rehabilitation Center. Our community is ready to answer.

College Park Rehabilitation Center Reviews by Location