College Works Painting Careers and Employment
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- IndustryPersonal Consumer Services
Salary estimated from 1.2K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 30 questions about working at College Works Painting. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from College Works Painting employees.
Insights from 46 Indeed users who have interviewed with College Works Painting within the last 5 years.
If I was a felon and have completed high school
I asked how the teams were formed, how many hours a week are worked, how do I learn how to paint, and how do I get my clients.
Needed to answer 10/10 level of excitement for the job inorder to get hired.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- College Works Painting