Colonial Parking

Colonial Parking Employee Reviews

Not just a parking company
A great combination between small business touch and big business bottom lines. The organization adequately navigates the vast expanse that lies between big and small business.
Pros
family atmoshere
Cons
no teleworking
Poor management
My location each and every one is not happy working with the project manager that is why most of left from that location. We love to work for Colonia but this particular manager to work very difficult. He is discriminate, if you chalenge him OMG he start dislike you if i see something wrong if i say so that is all he is start to fighting you to
Overall, the experiences in colonial parking is very benefical to me
I like this company. All the work that you do will be seen by others. The culture is multi-national. You can always find your position in this company.
Colonial parking is a great place to work good people nice management they understand your situations if an emergency arise they will hire you
Colonial parking is a very good work place I had a great manager and supervisor I worked alone and with a group I learned how to you to machine while working there
Pros
Good management and you have your lunch break, nice employees to work with and will talk to you, and help you if you don't understand, supervisors are very nice to
Cons
N/a
Productive wok place
very great place to work i love to work there they have great benifits the staff is very helpful to everyone needs i think its a great job i like the staff the customers are very nice
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Quiet and Peaceful place to work
I work with a diverse group of people. I enjoy working independently and with the team. Training is excellent. They also offer training sessions that makes you a better worker and team player.
Pros
Diverse
good and multicultural work place
I was working part time in colonial parking because I was in Radiology Technologist school at that time. There is no hard part of the job.I was working at the week end.
cashire
its good place to work with good customers providing them with good service and maintained positive customer relationship good management for any person to work there
Managers fire you based off their feelings
If you work here make sure you do everything by the book and stay on your managers good side. If not they will make up things to fire you for. Training is horrible the break room is horrible this place does not care about its employee
Pros
Cons
Pay, work life balance
It was goo...
I was doing two jobs at that time; so I was lil sleepy but it’s a better job to start with. Pay rate low, couldn’t change till I left but the customers give you tip after you get their car.
Pros
Try
Cons
Idk
Colonial Parking
While I worked with Colonial Parking my supervisor at the time gave me an opportunity to move up. He gave me more responsibilities that I benefit from with my current position.
Colonial Parking is a good work place
I start working colonial parking a shift manager one position
After one year I got a promotion shift manager two.

This time my position is shift manager two, but I am working

Assistance project manger job without holding the position
Pros
good employee benefit, Good management
Cons
the company prefer higher outside employee instead of promote their own employee
Great internship
Colonial parking is a great opportunity for a summer internship for a rising junior and senior. There are several opportunities to learn all positions of the business.
one of the best time i had in my life
The best thing about Colonial Parking was the experience of coming to work and being wanted. The staff was like a family and was always there for each other.
Easy going company
Assisting fans with automated parking
How to eliminate traffic congestion

Checked on employees

Diverse employees

Underground parking

Meeting people
Things Could be much better
This is an organization that could be much better just by applying modern day standards of operation to its day to day. Doing this would drastically improve their profits and better improve existing relationships.
Very nice work inviroment
Am working for colonial parking for 9 years at the Willard hotel location and I know the doorman work well fest well caming lagege helping dairections
It's always productive because you meet different people everyday
Its been pleasure work thier when I started I wasn't like it because I was new for this kind of hospitality work you meet different people with different attitudes but the more I know about the job the more I enjoy it I learn a lot thing
Pros
Water tea
Cons
Short break
Tough place to work with impossible expectations, but when the day is done you feel a sense of accomplishment
Senior Operations Managers in this company oversee Project Managers (Operations Managers that oversee one or more locations - but for the sake of consistency, I will refer to them as Operations Managers) and the actual job varies between portfolios.

A typical day at work includes keeping an eye on the Operations Managers that work with you, providing guidance, and being a resource whenever possible. Depending on the locations that the SOM manages, you may be the main POC as the Operations Manager may not be available therefore it is required that you know everything that your Operations Manager does.

The hardest part of the job is the overwhelming number of "extra" projects assigned to the SOM by upper management while having to keep track of the items on the job description. As a manager exits, the workload is added onto the remaining managers.

The most enjoyable part of the job for me was coming home after completing all of the work given to me - the sense of accomplishment of what others saw to be "impossible".
great working environment
A typical day consists of a lot of interaction with clients and paper work from the daily activity from each lot. The day to day operation keeps you busy by itself. Besides dealing with the regular customer, clients request for validations and adding monthly customers to the different locations under my portfolio makes my job very exciting. I also have the responsibility to work with the marketing department by doing rate surveys and approaching potential customers to add to the list. The work environment is great at the location as well as at the head quarter office. I am very happy to work here mainly because I have a wonderful crew I work with I love my job.
Promotes hard work.
It gives opportunity to many who may not easily find a job somewhere else. Employs/supports numerous low income section of the community including legally authorized immigrants.
Pros
Better organized.
Cons
Not enough opportunities for career advancement.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Colonial Parking. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
2.3
InHerSight Score
2.2Personal Development
2.5Career Opportunities
2.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight