Colorado Gastroenterology

Working at Colorado Gastroenterology: 8 Reviews

United States8 reviews

It's a good co to work for. It just gets crazy busy sometimes and one has to be able to keep up.

Colorado GI was a good job, it was very hectic at times, and I helped with the turnover to Electronic Medical Records. The doctors were great to work under, very ready to help with a problem or a patient. The first office manager I worked under was amazing, she was always encouraging and willing to help you get problems solved.

Great experience

Friendly staff, progressive management team, excellent physicians. It is a pleasure to work here, I plan to stay and grow for a long time. Highly recommend applying if you are seeking a nice career in a medical office setting.

Colorado Gastroenterology insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging

Learned

I learned to always be open to any suggestions and needed patients. Give the best of me. Be prepared, punctual and available for any needs from patien

Good Location, Good Doctors

I have worked here for a few months and found the job on Indeed. I like my job and coworkers. Cons are that the phones are really busy and not enough staff. Management has let some bad employees go but new ones are good. It seems like the administrator and doctors are trying to improve the office and will listen to employees. My coworkers are nice and I like working here.

When the cons outweigh the pros

Ive been working for ColoGI for less than a year and I’d have to say that the cons start to outweight the pros within weeks of being here. The patients do get the help they need when the medical assistants actually do their part. There are calls from patients that have a hard time getting prescriptions or even results for tests and with good reason, they’re upset and desperate. There are particular individuals that care LESS about the patients and about the job. These are the same individuals that bully new hires right out of the office. They answer phones with such sarcasm and inappropriate responses like, “and they think I care” and “I guess if it’s that important.” And although, management does listen to issues that are presented, no matter how many times these issues are taken to management-ITS STILL THE SAME. I’m not so sure about my future here with ColoGI-especially with the toxicity and negativity that dwells within the practice.

Pros

Free lunches, some great patients, great learning experience

Cons

Tired-Toxic employees, trainees are set up to fail, lack of empathy

RUN RUN RUN this place is the most unprofessional place any human can possibly be at. Manager and doctors are very selfish and only cares about issues that apply to them. I was an employee for two and a half years went into my managers office multiple times about issues that occur in this office they got overlooked EVERY time. Time fraud, hipaa violations you name it, it happens in this office! Very unprofessional would not recommend this office to anybody looking for employment or anybody needing a gastro office again RUN RUN RUN!

Pros

nothing

Cons

everything

Fun place to work, coworkers are pleasant

Good place to work at, somewhat difficult to schedule when proper training was not provided. But overall good place to work for, co-workers are great.

Nice office downtown with large parking garage

A typical day at work goes by very quickly. Tons of work and not enough staff or hours in the day. Managers are nice. But administration is unprofessional and inadequate. I enjoyed working downtown.

Pros

Free lunches and coffee

Cons

Horrible administration

Jobs at Colorado Gastroenterology