Colorado Insurance Employee Reviews

Not what job posting said.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COMarch 15, 2018
I applied to be a receptionist, but I turned out to be an underpaid, under trained insurance agent. Overall, the misrepresentation of the job is what caused me to leave.
Face paced work environment
CSR (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COMarch 15, 2018
Decent company to work for. Good structure. Culture is tolerable. Health benefits. Poor management, needs more initiatives, employee support and training.
Pros
Occasional free lunches, & good health benefits
Cons
Poor Management, Call center Vibe, No HR
Excellent
Licensed Agent and Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Littleton, COJuly 27, 2017
The culture within Colorado Insurance is exemplary of how a business should be run. The Management Team including the President focus on employee professional and personal development. The position itself is highly demanding, yet all staff is supportive through and through. I am saddened to leave such a great company, yet excited to seek similar employment in a fresh state.
Fast-Paced
Senior Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COApril 10, 2017
Fast paced but fun work environment. Many outside work events which bonded the team and created a solid work force inside and out. Manager was very interested in the growth and knowledge of her team and always there to help and provide support and training to advance your career
Enjoyable atmosphere, very fast paced
Receptionist/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Littleton, CONovember 22, 2016
A typical day at work I would assist clients with their insurance policies and answer all in- bound calls. I enjoyed my co-workers, management and going to work each day, but I am ready for a career change. I learned a lot about insurance which I feel will help me with future positions.
Good company, not much room for growth
Office Associate (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COJuly 24, 2016
Management is great however this company does not provide much room for growth. Good for a person who is satisfied with their position and not looking to expand their career. The top positions in the company besides management is a sales rep or senior customer service rep who can only make so much money.

Great people to work with, sometimes the goals seem hard to achieve.
Pros
cool employees, benefits
Cons
sometimes don't take breaks, salary cap
Great Company
Insurance Agent/Broker (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COAugust 17, 2015
They really put their workers first and try their hardest to make the environment conductive to the growth of the company and the individual
Work Life
Customer Service Representative and a Processor (Current Employee) –  Littleton, COApril 8, 2015
A typical day at Colorado Insurance is all about Customer Service. We have a great team of ten agents and a Customer Service Manager. The hardest part of the job is dealing with upset clients, and making sure policies don't cancel due to minor mistakes. The most enjoyable part of the job is working in a small team of agents, having a great management system and working for a company that helps you learn and grow whenever there are opportunities available.
Busy workplace
Open Processor (Former Employee) –  Littleton, CONovember 7, 2014
A typical day at work would be completing your list of emails sent to you which can range from Mortgagee/Lien Holder Changes responding to requests for Dec Pages, Insurances Cards or adding/deleting a vehicle for insurance and also keeping up with a log for the agents who sale the policies which involves logging into the 8 or more insurance companies to ensure the Home, Auto, and or Umbrella payments have been made. If the payments have not posted it is then your duty to find out where the payment is so that the client isn't without insurance. Mail is also checked daily and at that time you would need to send the check to the correct place to ensure payment is made. You would then mark that check's been received and payment is posted before you can then close the case for that individual. If items are missing such as signature pages you will need to email the agent who sold the policy and advise them of the pages need and start a time clock to have the documents in. By the end of the day your email needs to be emptied as your work is completed and this goes for everyday when you sit down to begin work. I learned a lot based on hands on experience and what is important to have in a policy to protect the client and what types of homes are to be covered and all of the duties that I explained above. I had no prior experience in this field prior to starting this position so I am proud of what I obtained. The management wasn't very friendly and ultimately made the position very uncomfortable as for the co-workers there was only a hand full of us and some had anger towards the job  more... which made it a little stressful but nonetheless what I did enjoy was the work that kept me busy throughout the day and the different tasks that were to be performed. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the negativity from the co-workers and the most enjoyable part was being a self starter and being able to learn new things and making sure the goals I set for myself I was able to accomplish.  less
Pros
Free Lunches, Charity Events
Cons
Uncomfortable Culture, Management, Co-workers, Lack of Training
Fun environment
Insurance Processor (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COJuly 2, 2014
Has too many management issues and miscommunication among management.