All the Clerks in my office work from 8-5 with a one hour lunch. We leave promptly at 5.
Definitely not. Some clerks work from 7am until 6pm, with no overtime, and no breaks. All depends on the judge, and on the docket.
Standard M-F work week with hours available from 7am-6pm
- Do they drug test for weed?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Colorado Judicial Branch?One person answered
- Is there any requirement needed ?
- Does the judicial branch drug test for any positions?
- Can I apply online or do I need to go to Justice Center to apply?