Colorado Northwestern Community College
View all Colorado Northwestern Community College reviews

Colorado Northwestern Community College

Colorado Northwestern Community College Head Baseball Coach Review

My time at CNCC was alot if work trying to make a difference for very low pay, no real support and knowledge of where the school's direction was heading. A lot of changes in Administration every year and no clear path to being successful.

2.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same location

Productive and fun place to work

Working for the college always brought challenges and I was taught how to handle myself as a professional. Management always had your back and the students made the job rewarding.

emergency management director

I loved my time at CNCC. I miss it, the small town, and the people there. I had a lot of support from administration and staff in general. There did seem to be biased opinions now and then and I did not enjoy the security side of the job, but overall a very enjoyable experience. Pay could have been better.

Yikes

Not a great location, very limited resources and very out dated equipment and facilities. The town itself is a drug riddled, racist, downward spiral of a town. There are some great people but the bad out weigh the good. It seemed as though the school/ town itself is in survival mode doing any thing to keep the doors open. Would not recommend to anyone, students, teachers, athletes, along with anyone looking to pursue a career at this facility.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Colorado Northwestern Community College. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Colorado Northwestern Community College Reviews by Location

Learn about Colorado Northwestern Community College in popular locations

• Colorado Northwestern Community College
  • Struggled with the college being too far behind in the process of student athletes.