COLORPOINT Employee Reviews

Laborer (Current Employee) –  Paris, KYFebruary 24, 2019
Awesome place to work, gets busy in spring time but that’s expected. If you work hard you will be treated extremely well. Normal hours are 7:30-4:30, if it’s really busy they will ask you to stay until 7:30 so there’s a lot of overtime hours.
Pros
Friendly people with fair pay
Cons
Can be stressful during busy season
Very unfair place to work. Do not respect their employees.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Granville, ILFebruary 19, 2019
There is a lot of favoritism at this place. They do not care about the employees. Crazy hours. Work you to death and then lay you off.
I heard these are new owners and that the other owners were good people to work for.
I found a better job-started looking in the first month that I was there!
good place to work
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  IllinoisFebruary 14, 2019
good place to work. just wish it was a year round job. i like driveing for this company becouse i always had good rt, the trucks where in good working order.
Great Opportunities
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Paris, KYFebruary 13, 2019
I started out in a lower level position and was quickly elevated. I was immediately recognized for my skills and previous experience. I feel justly compensated.
Pros
Compensation, PTO Time, Flexibility
Production
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Paris, KYNovember 3, 2018
Fast paced work and when you stay busy before you know it you are gonna be off work for the day and when u work this way it gives you more time to spend with your babies that means everything to me
Pros
Dayshift
Cons
Mexicans galore
New owners
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Granville, ILOctober 15, 2018
There are new owners at this company. It is family owned so family comes first. They have alot of turnover. Seasonal workers so some employees get laid off.
It was ok
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Paris, KYJune 19, 2018
Production work was normal labor, very hot conditions and you must know spanish in order to communicate with the team supervisor. over all it was an ok place to work.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
On feet for hours
Weekend general laborer (Former Employee) –  Paris, KYMay 14, 2018
very tiring, they expect you to know the work rather than teach you. production line is filled with massive people and it is very quick pace. you have to be a fast learner
Pros
free donuts on sundays
Cons
very tiring
Grand place to work
Shipping Specialist (Former Employee) –  Granville, ILMay 7, 2018
ColorPoint is a large and connected workplace that offers many areas of growth, i.e. promotions, advancement within the company. Large employee base which covered the company's operations.
Pros
Considerable amount of people to work with
Cons
Large area to cover on foot
Not a fair place
Grower (Current Employee) –  Granville, ILJanuary 4, 2018
Disparity and exploration are key here.Poor benefits offered bad work environment, very hostile towards new people. They did offer some good sign on stuff but it ended there. Many empty promises.
Not a place you want you or your kids to work
Recycler (Former Employee) –  Paris KentuckyOctober 25, 2017
They are slave drivers. They don't want to pay you anything 8.50. They are very rude and belittle their employees. Just looking to get people in as Temporaries and fire you before you get full time. À Walter 6 - 19 avenue de France 2 programme
Pros
Zero
Not a good employer
Laborer- shipping a d recieving (Former Employee) –  Granville, ILJuly 2, 2017
First off all instructions were verbally given in Spanish, there was absolutely no orientation process, lots of overtime but, you never knew daily hours, could be 10-14 hr workdays. Temporary seasonal hires only, with no chance of full time employment.
Productive fun fast pace workplace to work at
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Langleyville, ILJune 8, 2017
A day at color point isn't so easy at times but it's busy fast paced general laborer work . The manager is awesome and believe me you won't be standing and not doing anything he always has something for you to do. At color plant I learned alot dealing with plants it was great but at times it could be not your day especially when our truck loads are shipped out we as a team gets it done. Color point is awesome I would go back if their doors were still opened
Colorpoint llc green house assistant
Greenhouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Colorpoint llc paris, kyMarch 21, 2017
It's an I'm job if u like hand on. I like it because I'm an outdoor person and I love all the beautiful flowers that are grown there. All the people are friendly
I turned down a Great offer
Section Grower (Former Employee) –  Paris, KYJune 28, 2016
Was offered a job title with benefits and education in my line of work and manegement. Turned it down to go back to VA and help build up a company with my B-inlaw. Also, being my home town and Church had a big influence on my decision. Than I met and married my wife from Va as well!
Fun
Transportation Manager (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVMay 5, 2016
Awesome place! Can be busy but I liked it!Great Pay and good benefits.Steady pay but can get a little crazy at times. Overall I would say it was a great experience.
good place
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  IllinoisMarch 18, 2016
This was a good place to work. The job was simple. Everyday there was like the same and yet a new adventure. Everyone, including me, enjoyed working for Colorpoint. The hardest part of the job, for me, was earning how to use the compactor properly, it was a new machine to me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at COLORPOINT. Our community is ready to answer.