COLORPOINT Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Grand place to work
Shipping Specialist (Former Employee) –  Granville, ILMay 7, 2018
ColorPoint is a large and connected workplace that offers many areas of growth, i.e. promotions, advancement within the company. Large employee base which covered the company's operations.
Pros
Considerable amount of people to work with
Cons
Large area to cover on foot
Not a fair place
Grower (Current Employee) –  Granville, ILJanuary 4, 2018
Disparity and exploration are key here.Poor benefits offered bad work environment, very hostile towards new people. They did offer some good sign on stuff but it ended there. Many empty promises.
Not a place you want you or your kids to work
Recycler (Former Employee) –  Paris KentuckyOctober 25, 2017
They are slave drivers. They don't want to pay you anything 8.50. They are very rude and belittle their employees. Just looking to get people in as Temporaries and fire you before you get full time. À Walter 6 - 19 avenue de France 2 programme
Pros
Zero
Cons
Not a good employer
Laborer- shipping a d recieving (Former Employee) –  Granville, ILJuly 2, 2017
First off all instructions were verbally given in Spanish, there was absolutely no orientation process, lots of overtime but, you never knew daily hours, could be 10-14 hr workdays. Temporary seasonal hires only, with no chance of full time employment.
Colorpoint llc green house assistant
Greenhouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Colorpoint llc paris, kyMarch 21, 2017
It's an I'm job if u like hand on. I like it because I'm an outdoor person and I love all the beautiful flowers that are grown there. All the people are friendly
Fun
Transportation Manager (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVMay 5, 2016
Awesome place! Can be busy but I liked it!Great Pay and good benefits.Steady pay but can get a little crazy at times. Overall I would say it was a great experience.
good place
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  IllinoisMarch 18, 2016
This was a good place to work. The job was simple. Everyday there was like the same and yet a new adventure. Everyone, including me, enjoyed working for Colorpoint. The hardest part of the job, for me, was earning how to use the compactor properly, it was a new machine to me.