Colquitt Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

Good Job
ER Registration Clerk (Former Employee) –  Moultrie, GAApril 19, 2018
I got this job while I was in between jobs not thinking that I would stay long. I wound up staying for almost 2 years and really enjoyed it but only left for more money.
Enjoyed
Network Technician/Switch Technician (Former Employee) –  Moultrie, GAApril 13, 2018
Enjoyed hospital life and would do it again. Made great friends, patients and co workers, and will never forget it the opportunity. Great hours and great people.
department head and head of human resoursources was terrrible
Registered Nurse/Endoscopy Technician (Former Employee) –  Moultrie, GAApril 5, 2018
the job culture at Colquitt Regional depends greatly on who you know and what political games you are willing to play. If you are willing to sell out and suck up it is a great place to work. I worked there 20 years and it is cutthroat if you do not play the political game
Pros
Cons
human resources
Surgeries
Shadowing Intern (Former Employee) –  Moultrie, GAMarch 8, 2018
I was able to experience a surgery and it was awesome! A normal day included a radiologist or one of the people in there and I going to get a patient to take them to get an X-Ray. I went to the ER and the Operating Room, and learned a lot of valuable information I hope to use later in my career.
Encourages RN advanced certifications
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Moultrie, GAFebruary 1, 2018
supports their employees and provides bonuses and incentives with opportunities for advancement. encourages advanced certifications.
promotes employee moral by celebrating their achievements.
Good overall company, depending on the department
Medical Biller/Coder (Current Employee) –  Moultrie, GAJanuary 9, 2018
The pay and benefits overall are pretty good. The management tolerates a lot, that they shouldn't have to. You have to use a lot of personal time for holidays, because it is all considered one pool. The environments can be very distracting.
Busy but full filling work
Admissions/Dismissal/Bookkeeping/Switchboard clerk (Former Employee) –  Moultrie, GAOctober 10, 2017
Admitted patients into the hospital. Gathered patient information and health insurance information. Had pre-admitted patients for surgery and for delivery. Worked the Reception and switchboard from time to time with pager for doctors on call. Monitored panel board for codes on each hospital floor. Worked dismissals. Worked some nights on nightly reports and new patient list for next day. Worked with bookkeeping department on health insurance payments.
Pros
Getting to help patients and their families.
Cons
Fast paced
Great Place to Work
SYSTEMS ANALYST (ACTING HL7 ANAYLST) (Current Employee) –  Moultrie, GASeptember 26, 2017
Overall, great place to work. The only downside is, in specific areas there is no room for advancement. The environment, however, is exceptional. Would definitely recommend.
Family oriented
Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Moultrie, GAMay 10, 2017
Great place to work with a great team that always will try to work with you on any problems you may have. I couldn't think of a better place to work. The town is great too.
fun place to work
Monitor Tech (Former Employee) –  Moultrie, GAApril 18, 2017
I loved working here and enjoyed seeing peoples lives improve. The only reason I had to give this job up was because I had a premature baby that required around the clock medical care, otherwise i would still be working there today.
Pros
meeting people. learning and watching patients lives improve.
Cons
short breaks.
Good workplace
Invasive Cardiologist (Current Employee) –  Moultrie, GAFebruary 20, 2017
Good medical staff and usually physicians friendly administration. Staffing is acceptable. Workload is high and office administration is weaker and slow to change. Very limited office space. Rural area so very difficult to locate and recruit and retain higher quality physicians.
Pros
Collegial medical staff
Cons
Sometimes physicians and administration differences
Great Team Work
Radiologic Technologist, X-Ray/CT (Current Employee) –  Moultrie, GAAugust 28, 2016
Company is a great place to work. There policies in place and most of the time followed by most everyone. Most people act professional and kind. Best teamwork out of any placed I've ever worked or trained at. Hard to advance and get overtime. Pay raises are only 3%. Not recognized for the hard work you do. Don't pay for what your worth.
Pros
Great Management and Teamwork
Cons
3% raises and pay scale is low
Run, run, far far away.
A poor employee, poorer from the experience (Current Employee) –  CRMCAugust 16, 2016
RUN, RUN, FAR FAR AWAY. Management is a joke. The orientation was a day of games. No real training that is needed for tech being used. They play favorites. What they will fire you for, they'll give a good ole boy pat on the back to others. Everyone is out for everyone. Can't trust anyone to give you advice on how to improve because they cut your throat behind your back. No matter how hard you try, unless you are in the game, you won't be good enough. Feeling hurt by my experience there .
Pros
a few good people to work with, sweet older patients.
Cons
low pay, short staffed and they like it that way, expensive benefits
Good with the bad
ER (Former Employee) –  Moultrie, GAApril 1, 2016
The job was never the problem. We were under staffed and there was always a childish air in the management. No one stated real issues and people were on the dirty side of cut throat.

LOVED MY COMMUNITY AND THE JOB
BUT NOT the underhandness of it all.

8 years of service
Pros
Okay pay, loved the patients
Cons
Poor ethics in the BIGGEST way possible.
I really enjoyed working at CRMC
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Moultrie, GASeptember 6, 2015
The hours were great. I really enjoyed working in Accounting. Some of the co-workers were trouble-maker. But overall I truly enjoyed the work.
Enjoyable place to work
Currently working PRN (Current Employee) –  Moultrie GaJuly 19, 2015
Enjoyed working here and learning. Overall experience was enjoyable. People were very kind and helpful in every way possible.
Doooonnn't do it!!!
RN (Former Employee) –  Moultrie GAOctober 18, 2014
This hospital is a wolf in sheep's clothing! As a former employee, I have unfortunately had first hand experience. They are all smiles and sunshine when hiring you, but after you have worked for MANY years and for some reason you might disagree with their agenda, then you are dropped like a hot potato. You are passed over for promotions, they place unqualified people in made up positions, and they turn their back on employees who have given years of loyal dedication and service. The care provided in most areas is sub-par. If you are a patient, you need to take someone with you that can pay attention. They will need to make sure that the care given is appropriate and that it has been ordered.
One other thing. If you think you might could fit into this "good ole boy" culture, then by all means, good luck to you. However, my advice is to run and run fast in the other direction!
Pros
None whatsoever.
Cons
Negative culture, crooked administration, poor care, pay scale is below par.
I give the company a 8 on a 10 point scale
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Moultrie, GAApril 27, 2014
A typical day at the job is setting up the Dialysis machine and welcoming my patients, to start their treatment. I enjoy bringing smiles and laughter to my patients. The atmosphere is family oriented. The hardest part of the job, is when a patient passes away. I have learned different reason that a person kidney fails, however I an there to assist in the removal of the waste product from their body. One of the great things is that the co-workers and I works as a team. The management is always looking for ways to improve work environment.
Pros
For nurses that are trying to go back to school, the supervisor work with their schedule to ensure there is no conflict
Cons
The patient-nurse ratio
Rural, critical-access hospital providing rock-solid care to an underserved population.
STAFF ANESTHETIST (Current Employee) –  Moultrie, GAApril 21, 2014
At heart of Georgia's "bread-basket": committed, qualified and compassionate team members coalesce to provide care to a largely agrarian population. People truly care, communicate and accomplish the tasks.
Rewarding working with the elderly. Few good coworkersPretty grounds.
PATIENT REPRESENTATIVE ER DEPARTMENT (Former Employee) –  Moultrie, GAJanuary 17, 2014
Clocked in .Changed names on boards in each room. Looked at patient list. Updated patients who had left and came during shift change recorded on big board in ER station. Rolled patients into ER
also out as requested by nurses.Checked on patients every forty five minutes when at all possible. always busy at front desk too! Most of the staff were very likeable and some not! Hardest part of
job was having to deal with a death and going back with Dr. to tell the family. Most enjoyable part was being with some good friends everyday and going home with the satisfaction of knowing I helped
someone today!
Pros
Some very good doctors saving lives.Smiles from elderly.
Cons
Bad language heard at ER desk. Long waits in ER lobby.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Colquitt Regional Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Colquitt Regional Medical Center Reviews by Location