The staff is very collaborative
Project Supervisor (Former Employee) – New York, NY – October 9, 2018
• Planned, implemented and directed cleaning and floor care of public areas (lobbies, corridors, stairs, public restrooms and elevators) throughout campus (32 buildings).
• Tracked and implemented annual floor care plan for libraries, classrooms, reading and study rooms, Commencement preparation and upholstery cleaning.
• Enforced compliance of university policies, federal, state and local regulations and procedures according OSHA, state labor department and CDC.
• Projected estimates and scheduled billable work orders; conducted weekly employee payroll.
• Developed and conducted on site annual staff training and evaluation plans, ensuring unionized employees fully understood performance assessments and training objectives.
• Maintained adequate inventory of supplies and equipment in good condition, driving productive relationships with suppliers and contractors