COLUMBIA WELLNESS Employee Reviews

Great place to make a positive impact
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Longview, WAAugust 9, 2018
Columbia Wellness is a great place to make a positive impact in the lives of others. The managers care about employees and the benefits are top notch. There are lots of opportunities for training and growth. I work in the child and family department and love the environment and culture.
Pros
Work life balance, benefits, supportive managers
Cons
High needs clients
Nightmare
something (Former Employee) –  Longview, WAJuly 11, 2018
Management is a nightmare, new programs are so poorly managed many never get off the idea floor. New technology is slow to be implemented and the poorest programs are used making the workload harder. Money is prioritized over patient care.
Worst employer I have ever known
Mobile Crisis Worker (Former Employee) –  Hoquiam, WAJuly 1, 2018
I can't recommend this company in any way to anyone. I found management to be a nightmare. No one really seemed to be in charge at my location and so client care has really suffered and employee concerns were ignored.
Pros
Cons
Management, complete lack of concern for employees, exceptionally poor communication
Great atmosphere
Child and Family Therapist (Former Employee) –  Longview, WAMay 24, 2018
I enjoyed my time at Columbia wellness. I had my own office, worked 40 hours a week, exactly, had breaks, good support, friendly staff, good community.
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Longview, WAMay 17, 2018
Really nice staff! Excellent cultural experience, management very helpful, nice offices, team meeting are an excellent learning experience, Everyone is just wonderful!!!!
Pros
Excellent Team work
Cons
May work late sometimes
You never know
DMHP (Current Employee) –  Longview, WAFebruary 17, 2018
Working on a crisis team at CW can be very rewarding and interesting, not to mention quite challenging. You never know who will be on the other end of the phone and what they might need. It keeps us on our toes! There is a wonderful team of talented clinicians here to support each other, process calls, and provide resources.
There is opportunity to take some very interesting trainings on line and we are encouraged to do so.
Pros
Lots of supportive colleagues, a very approachable supervisor.
Cons
Can be very high stress, but the team is very supportive.
Awesome Place to Start A Career!
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Longview, WANovember 20, 2017
Columbia Wellness, like any employer has it's flaws. However it is an overall great place to work. You won't find benefits like they offer anywhere else and considering they are a non-profit community mental health agency the pay is quite reasonable. CW is willing to pay for you to be trained in evidence based practice and willing to help you grow your career. I am happy to work for this company and I currently don't plan on going anywhere else!
Pros
Great benefits, strong work life balance, great coworkers
I loved my job!
Counselor Technician (Current Employee) –  Longview, WAMay 13, 2017
Fantastic teamwork and wonderful staff, I greatly enjoy my employment with CW.The management has been wonderful and supportive, always looking for ways to improve and help staff grow.
Necessary Evil
Counselor Technician (Current Employee) –  Longview, WAMay 9, 2017
The services provided are necessary with in the community but the management and administrative staff are very unprofessional. If you are a good employee you will be taken advantage of. Often times shortcuts are taken and the main focus is money.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Take advantage of employees, poor management, poor business ethic
Great place to grow and call home
Marketing and Public Relations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Longview, WAMarch 23, 2017
I love working at Columbia Wellness. I started out towards the bottom and have really been able to advance and get to where I want in my career here.

The company is working really hard to do what it can to keep employees happy and motivated and they support internal growth here.

We also have some of the best benefits around, you won't find anything else like them out there.
Pros
Benefits, great work-life balance, great incentives

Want to know more about COLUMBIA WELLNESS?

Ask a question
Unprofessional.
Behavior Counselor (Former Employee) –  Longview, WAMarch 3, 2017
The work that Columbia Wellness does is needed in the community, however, the shortcuts and budget cuts severely affect the services provided.

Work days are long, yet fulfilling, but be willing to not be paid what you're due.
A great place to work! Have been there 15 years !
Director of HR (Current Employee) –  Longview, WANovember 12, 2016
Caring, supportive, job is satisfying helping clients who need it most. Pay, benefits and compensation exceed standards.Flexible schedules with great managers.
Pros
Great trainings, fresh fruit daily, birthday celebration monthly, company gifts, logo wear very well compensated.
Wonderful Employer
Chief Operating Officer (Current Employee) –  Longview, WAOctober 13, 2016
Amazing benefits, kind caring staff and management team. As a community mental health agency we are obligated to serve the Medicaid population, this is a difficult job, and can sometimes feel overwhelming. Which is why Columbia Wellness has a dedicated wellness committee who provides weekly fruit to the entire staff, and emergentC to encourage overall health.
We like to have fun, but when we need to be serious we're all business. It's a great place to work.
Pros
Health care benefits, fair wages, generous vacation package
Great place to work with awesome co-workers
Counselor Tec (Current Employee) –  Hoquiam, WAAugust 27, 2016
This is a great company to work for. Good people and great administration. The pay is fair and the work is very interesting. I have learned a lot in the short time I have been with this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at COLUMBIA WELLNESS. Our community is ready to answer.

COLUMBIA WELLNESS Reviews by Location