Columbia Employee Reviews

Its a very fun easy working place
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMarch 22, 2018
It's a great place to work they have different positions also. It was very organized I had to stop working because of Transportation I now stay in Barnwell not Columbia so I want to find something a little closer
Pros
You get to meet all kind of great people
Cons
The breaks are very short so u have to eat fast
columbia
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 31, 2018
the day to day tasks that i do are fine, but in general columbia is not a good place to work. in the past year or so they have made many of their staff redundant, and it has changed workplace environment drastically. they are cutting costs everywhere, and it's difficult to do your job well because there is no support staff or resources. Columbia is not a place to work if you're looking for advancement and growth.
Educational
Teller (Former Employee) –  Wayne, NJJanuary 9, 2018
For the short time I worked at Columbia Bank, I received immediate educational workshops and excellent HR help. They explained what was expected from me as an employer and as a member of the Columbia Banks community. I encourage anyone who is a fast learner, interested in business to get involved with company. The growth on the knowledge of banking is well-developed. The management is exceedingly helpful encouraging you to succeed with them.
Pros
comfortable, consistent
Awesome place to work!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  League City, TXJanuary 3, 2018
I loved my time here! The store and brand was AMAZING! Management was the best I have ever experienced. If I hadn't moved states I would still be working here!
Cons
No room for slacking!
Fast paced underpaid
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHDecember 24, 2017
Worked for them for 3 years never had opportunity to advance. I was on time and dedicated I worked second shift which doesn't leave much time for family with small children at school when I left and in bed when I got home and I would've stayed but 9.50 an hour can't take care of a family.
Stressfull and lack of good management.
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rialto, CADecember 13, 2017
Management needs improvement as well as keep an open mind to other possible options. Must be open to new ideas from others with the hands on real time experience, not just text book knowledge.
Pros
40 hrs a week
Cons
Stressful enviroment
n/a
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Camas, WANovember 29, 2017
the job was part time and there where good things that made me sad to leave behind. i Learned how to use various tools of the triad. and office software
Nothing to say
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  KentNovember 20, 2017
• Reorganized shelving and displays for initial product launch
• Stocked and restocked products
• Served as a produce manager in local grocery chain
• Promoted to general manage from produce manager
Good people to work with.
Machine Setup and Operator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 8, 2017
Setup and ran CNC machines
Good work environment.
Not much room for advancement.
Pay was OK but not fantastic, most other employees where easy to get along with.

Very Well Rounded place to work at
Barista (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 21, 2017
Fast pace business. Work around 4-5 people per shift, 2 people on bar, 2 people on Register. Seen about 50-100 customers per hour, mostly students of the University. Management was good, it was the higher powers that I didn't care for too much. I understand its not the same for every company. The culture of the job was what I think really made the job easier, half of the staff was either family or someone was a long time friend of a family member. Most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people. most of the customers were around my age (due to the fact I worked in a college) so seeing the future doctors, lawyers, scientist etc. and seeing how passionate they are about their studies was a good experience.
Pros
Free Lunch/Drinks
Cons
Short Breaks/
Columbia
Assistant (Former Employee) –  LondonSeptember 30, 2017
A typical work day is i clock in, check insurances for private and EDS, check patients in and out, collect copay's confirm future appt.
I learned as a manager, break down of benefits for patient insurance, billing and coding, managing staff. pre and post auth for major services.
The hardest part of this job is not having enough hours in the day to do more.
I most enjoy successful moment and days, patients leaving happy and pain free.
great clients
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 25, 2017
enjoyed working and having a great relationship with the client but as of the work environment and co-workers not to satisfying as some may had never had the skills to deal under the pressure
Pros
great clients
Cons
no healh insurance
productive, balanced and great learning place to work
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 6, 2017
Can be challenging at times but a good working environment to learn from your fellow co workers/management/projects. The best part is that training and certificate programs are offered to employees. giving you the opportunity to advance and learn personally and professionally.
Very fun job cause you are never in one place
Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 16, 2017
I love working for this company and would go back but theres no team they need to learn the meaning of TEAM.If you are into meeting new people this it
good energy
WAREHOUSE TEAM MEMBER (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 14, 2017
the DC i worked at was pretty well run and also full of amazing people that i grew to be friends with outside of work. although it is sort of far away and the pay i set that good, it was a great experience
Productive and fun workplace
Wild Wing Cafe - Hostess (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMay 22, 2017
Overall this was a great first time job and I loved working with the friendly people. Everyone was very nice and helpful. I was a hostess so I assisted people to their table and placed the menus. Occasionally I would help the waiters with getting drink orders and other things they needed help with.
Columbia
Line worker (Former Employee) –  Henderson, KYMay 18, 2017
While working at Columbia, I have overcome many obstacles that I did not know that I could accomplish, let alone myself.
Much thanks to all the supervisors.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Multiple jobs at the same time
Excellent Manager
St.Mary's Physician Billing (Former Employee) –  Glendale, WIMay 16, 2017
Very challenging position that my typical day was Lead of Customer Service, speaking with upset customers. I learned the value of listening and hearing what people actually say

Loved the job and working with customers. Reason for leaving was due to they were going to downsize
Pros
pay, Manager
Cons
downsizing
Good work environment
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Corsicana, TXMarch 27, 2017
Very good people. Teach you a lot and work with you to
Make sure you have a good learning experience. Even though my time there was short I learned a lot from many people.
Pros
Good work environment
Collaborative, productive environment
Manager (Former Employee) –  New Albany, OHFebruary 11, 2017
The culture was collaborative and high energy. Interesting work and myriad of opportunities for skill development. Process improvement oriented with freedom to implement new ideas.