Play YouTube video button

Comagine Health Employee Reviews

Dont do it
Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 13, 2019
I was an Intake Coordinator. The little time I was there I seen two managers leave and people was in and out like a revolving door. Once the two managers were gone, this place was a Madhouse. The director was not sure how to run the floor. She was out of the office more than in always wanted to have silly meetings repeating tsame th in nf
Pros
Learn the job move on
Cons
Management/Staffing Agent
Great company, great people, mission statement promises great things. Recent merger means currently going through some growing pains
Intake Representative (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 27, 2019
The people and the company are wonderful. Depending on the contract you are working on, depends on what options you have. Some contracts are more complex than others, and you have to be flexible and willing to absorb changes in your stride to meet the contract's expectations and desires. Recent merger has included the usual growing pains as the company re-aligns processes in administration but they are very supportive of their employees.
Good, honest work, but lacks career advancement.
Intake Specialist (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 26, 2019
The work is easily completed and it is honest work, but I do not feel properly compensated and it lacks career advancement options. You are expected to meet the minimum requirements, but do not expect to be rewarded for going above and beyond. Management can be hard to reach and difficult to deal with, but co-workers are extremely nice and eager to help answer any questions.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Lacks career advancement
Meaningful work
Medical Review Nurse/Quality Improvement (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 16, 2019
If it wasn't for a reduction in workforce I would still be there. I loved my work as a medical review nurse. The culture was conducive to professional advancement.
Pros
Work/life balance
Cons
Contract work basis
Okay company to work for
RN Clinical Care Coordinator/Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 3, 2018
Good place if one wants to work on healthcare projects in the community. Not necessarily a place for active healthcare professionals still pursuing a clinical setting.
Excellent Company. Excellent Leadership. Excellent People.
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  SLC, UTOctober 11, 2018
Best co-workers. Excellent Company. Excellent Leadership. Excellent People. Very good organization. I have nothing but positive comments regarding HI.
teamwork orientated
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 25, 2018
All members within Qualis health needed to work as a team - exch department was not an island, and no one department was more important than the other. Everyone was essential to streamlining processes and ensuring customer requests were completed in a timely manner
Dream Job with an excellent company
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVJune 18, 2018
The company and my colleagues are absolutely wonderful to work with. There is a team environment that I have never experienced before. My Director is always complimentary, encouraging and always offer support. I am able to contribute in numerous ways to the healthcare industry that immensely effects patient care in a positive way. If you are looking for a quality company that does not micro manage and respects your qualifications this is where you want to be. I hope to have a long career with Healthinsight.
Pros
Positive work environment with support, great salary and benefits that include work/life balance.
Cons
Pay is wonderful, but leadership is poor
Utilization Review Nurse (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 10, 2018
The work itself is great doing utilization reviews. The JIVA system is wonderful and organized. The job is enjoyable working in the office. however, going to on-site nursing home visits is challenging. Getting to the facilities can require and Uber and no parking at some sites. Travel reimbursement is poor. It is based on distance and not on time. The time in DC is much longer and time consuming than the distance for the hours you spend traveling from site to site. The pay for this could be better. Leadership could be more professional- often will schedule meetings at the end of the work day which run over after work hours, with expectation to stay regardless.
Pros
Great pay; Office environment in great location off metro in heart of DC
Cons
Leadership; high staff turnover
Commited professionals, focused on meeting contract deliverables.
Director (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 10, 2018
Well intentioned leaders, dedicated staff. Primary focus on meeting irrelevant contract metrics; real improvement was secondary. There was a significant tolerance for negative behaviors that undermined teamwork and trust.
Relaxed culture
Human Resources Specialist (Former Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVMarch 15, 2018
HealthInsight has a relaxed culture with poor leadership, processes, amongst other things. Some of the people are genuine it is continually growing but there is harassment that goes unresolved.

It is stressful sometimes to interact with management. This may be due to the rapid growth of the company also.
good
Pharmacy consultant, Medication Safety Lead (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 13, 2018
Working at Qualis health has its pros and cons! Overall is good. Company is changing their policy so it will take time to define their positions differently !!!
Poor Management
Clinical Reviewer Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bowie, MDFebruary 22, 2018
Very stressful place to work. The micro management is second to none. I would not recommend this company to anyone unless you are a stickler for punishment.
Pros
You get a paycheck
Cons
You are stressed
A chance to work at improving healthcare in underserved areas
PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTJanuary 30, 2018
I loved my time at HealthInsight it was stressful at times but we were helping improve healthcare and it had a nice family feeling with good people who cared about me.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
can have some stressful deadlines and expectations at times
Busy with most enjoyable workplace culture
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 7, 2018
The daily busy work, interesting and feeling of accomplishment. The managements team was fair and company benefits were good. Working conditions were good on whatever was needed to get the job done.
Results-oriented, mission-driven not-for-profit organization
Withheld (Current Employee) –  WithheldJanuary 4, 2018
Overall, it's been a very good experience: meaningful work, supportive managers, collaborative co-workers, and the opportunity to do your best every day.
Pros
Collaboration
Cons
Government contracts
Just don't
Intake Specialist (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 1, 2017
Management is horrible.
Training is non existent.
You will receive harassing phone calls from providers and harassing emails from management.
Just don't. You are so much better.
Great place to work but lacks career advancement
Intake Specialist (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 5, 2017
I enjoy working at qualis health, great management and knowledgable and dedicated team but the lack of career advancement has led to a high employee turnover rate.
Pros
Great management and fun work environmengt
Cons
Little or no benefits, No career advancement
Excellent place to work
Project Lead (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMSeptember 26, 2017
I work from home but do travel to many of the facilities we are in with IHS. It can be frustrating working with IHS but we have a great team at this company.
Pros
Excellent team
Cons
Lots of travel
Stay Away
Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 3, 2017
High turnover.
They refuse to train you or have anyone help you
Management doesn't know what they're doing.
They don't like everyone. Look at who they higher.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comagine Health. Our community is ready to answer.