Comcast Careers & Employment - Working at Comcast
Work happinessScores based on about 3,412 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOBrian L. Roberts
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
What would you say about your employer?
The "big question" is "what makes you tenacious" if you're going for BSR role. It's like openly discussed by supervisors after they conduct interviews so be prepared. Thwy also want you to do an on the spot sales pitch, but it's not the most crucial. I had no sales experience and I bombed that part. Just prepare for the interview, come with one page of notes and that will get you a lot of notice. Be on time, and be really friendly and excited for the position.
Are you experienced in telecommunication
Questions will apply to personal ability to over come adversities.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Comcast?Published on May 24, 2021