Comcast Employee Reviews

Found 13,449 reviews matching the search See all 13,559 reviews
Company closed
Customer Service Representatives (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 23, 2019
Good experience for customer service. I learned a lot by working here. I have a better way to service anyone. Thanks to this position. Great team work.
Pros
experience
Cons
Pay
You get what you put in
Priority Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, PAJune 22, 2019
Now listen, I know that's the cliche answer for every job, but honestly this one is really straight forward. Comcast is willing to pay you a good deal of money to do an honest day's work. However, the thing is in the orientation, job placement, interview, to the job app, the key word was show up. Majority of people get fired from Comcast and it isn't for a lack of job performance, or outlandish behavior, it is strictly because people don't show up to do the work. Now working there a year+ I have received a $2.94 raise of market analysis competitive pricing, performance review, and annual raises with another up to 6.0% raise in income. Comcast gives management opportunities to literally ANYONE. A well invested employee returns high yields on ROI, and ROA.
Pros
Cons
Dependency on metrics from third party analysis
was a good experience for me
Communication Technician (Former Employee) –  Bremerton, WAJune 22, 2019
i learned a lot from this job. how to travel between many different customers in the same day. how to build good customer rapport. better time management skills. climbing 28 foot poles on a ladder. how to sling and run cable.
Pros
free comcast services. took work van home
not a good job
Door to Door Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Cape Coral, FLJune 22, 2019
Customer service is awful all they care about is sell sell sell when you sell a service they always find a way to mess up and make you look bad then you have to be a customer for the customer.
Pros
nothing much
Cons
comcast itself
Sales Consultant, Rep (Current Employee) –  West Monroe, LAJune 22, 2019
Great place to work. Sometimes sales goals are extreme! But great benefits overall! My immediate supervisor is awesome. To grow with the company, possibilities are endless, however require you to move out of state!
Smooth environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 22, 2019
Serene place, very busy but a nice place to work at employees are wonderful people and I feel at home while I'm doing this pretty easy job i liked working there
N/a
RETENTION SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDJune 22, 2019
Comcast is a very faced paced work environment, that constantly changes. Great opportunities are available if you are exceeding expectations, and create a positive brand for yourself. A typical day for me is coaching and developing my agents, reviewing interactions, providing real time feedback. Also creating training session to drive performance. participating in cross functional project to learn business form different perspectives. Hardest part of the job was overcoming difficulties created by other departments the impact the customer experience.
Pros
Progressing in your Career
Cons
Bad Leadership
Competive employees with strict metrics
ComTech (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 21, 2019
managers and employees are on very strict metrics reviewed each week in team meetings. well preforming teams are rewarded as well as employees who meet and exceed metrics.
Throw away employees
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COJune 21, 2019
Employees are not valued; Only sales. It is a super high pressure sales position. Deliver or your fired. Your put into a retention role, and told it is sales. Being honorable hurts your paychecks, and sleazing aids it. Every transaction you are given a choice. Screw the customer, screw the company, or screw yourself. Have no illusions this job is killing your soul for money. I pity those still stuck there.
Great Money
Bilingual Sales executive (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 21, 2019
Horrible leadership . they don't appreciate good employees pretending is to Care not the same. entitlements favorites .the leadership is picked not on what you know how you know
Great place to work, taught me a lot.
Sales and Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 21, 2019
Good stepping stone position. A lot of room for advancement if willing to commute to Denver.
Popularity seems to be a deciding factor with hiring supervisors.
They do give you exceptional training in customer service, coaching, de-escalation techniques and sales techniques.
no support from upper managment
XSP (Former Employee) –  Canton, GAJune 21, 2019
meetings almost daily that took time out of the field, supervisor will not help with escalated issues if he doesn't want you on his team. there was a lot of favoritism and a lot more attention given to other employees issues similar.
Dispatcher/ Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLJune 21, 2019
Offer great opportunity to grow. The management team is always there to help you and make your job easier. They offer a schedule that works for someone with a family
Productive fun exciting
Send emails (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 21, 2019
It was amazing fun i had got to send emails help clients and customers on the phone . i also had great pay with amazing supervisors who wanted to help improve the work force
Comcast is a part of the team kind of job, you have to be a Team player, or you'll not be able to to Enjoy what they have to offer
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Dale City, VAJune 21, 2019
I wasn't really a Team player before I started working at Comcast, but once I got my chance to shine, than things started looking up and I was able to experience what it was like to be part of a Great Team, being a Comcast employee gave me the Opportunity to shine. Thanks Comcast I'll never forget!
Pros
Management buys lunch and Tech parties are comes together.
Cons
Short breaks, team spirit, healthcare, dental, vision other opportunities.
A very good culture of honest and fair treatment for workers.
Call Center Agent/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJune 21, 2019
Comcast is a great place to work. The management is supportive and willing to go the extra mile to help employees. Training is sufficient to preform the job.
Pros
Employee support
Cons
Stressful
Relaxed Environment
National Network Surveillance, Tech 2 (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJune 21, 2019
Good place to jump start your career in IT, lots of exposure and assistance from senior techs regarding the technologies and tools used in the IT industry
Sales representative
Retail Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Voorhees, NJJune 21, 2019
Very very very stressful and overwhelming ,I wouldn’t recommend that job to my worst enemy, walking around Walmart pitching different people to buy Comcast, it was a horrible nightmare
Fun place to work COMCAST
CAE II Technician / Priority Bulk Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJune 21, 2019
They care for employees and the community. Its takes patience and understanding to work and for you to love the job. The paid training is a 7 month process that is also needed. The benefits are great and affordable for all employees.
Great place
Sales (Inbound) Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLJune 20, 2019
Everyone would have to see for themselves to see if it's a right fit for your life. Wonderful products and benefits. Culture, family oriented, opportunity for uncapped commission.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comcast. Our community is ready to answer.

54.3K

Women's ratings

3.3Fairygodboss Score

46%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

57%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss