Comcast Employee Reviews

Found 11,250 reviews matching the search See all 11,325 reviews
Nice place to work; making strides in the right direction
Communications Technician (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 13, 2018
Comcast is a nice place to work...be ready to play the game in the good ol boy network in order to promote or advance though. The company is making strides to become better, so as a tech the stress levels are low but at times it can be overwhelming to say the least.
Pros
Benefits are lovely
Cons
No room for more growth to make significant money
comcast
Customer Account Executive/Billing (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLJune 13, 2018
Customer Service Account Executives are the all-around, front line customer resource, handling everything from technical questions about our products and equipment, addressing billing issues, promoting and selling new products and services
Not a bad place to work
Technician (Former Employee) –  Blue Springs, MOJune 13, 2018
If you’re good with your hands, personable and have a thirst for knowledge I’d recommend this job. Pay is well, for the most part the other technicians I worked with were helpful or at the very least did their best to be helpful.
Pros
Option to take work vehicle home, 4 day work weeks, matches up to 6% on 401k
Cons
Outside work, legal department is very “black and white”
N/a
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MIJune 13, 2018
Great benefits. Great people to work with.
Be focused and follow all guidelines to meet your metrics. Be sure to track all of your orders on a daily.
Pros
Food trucks
Cons
A lot of things are out of your control
Too much work for too little pay
Technician (Former Employee) –  Bucks County, PAJune 13, 2018
Climbing on poles lifting ladders for little pay not worth it. Doing the same works as other tech for company’s like at&t and Verizon making a lot less then them
Pros
Home garage
Cons
Pays sucks
Great department and leaders
COLLECTION REP 2 /FLOOR SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Enfield, CTJune 12, 2018
Loved working with Finance department and Shared Services. department moved to Enfield CT Call Center and we were treated like nomads. No very welcoming. HR operated in untrustworthy fashion. Building admin collected money for charity with no receipts or proof of final amount collected.
Pros
Free cable, Internet, Cdv
Cons
No real advancement unless liked by management..
Great company to work for
Communication Technician III (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 12, 2018
Comcast takes care of their employees. The overall compensation package is very generous to include competitive salary, medical, vehicle, tools, clothes, and cable services.
Unbelievable
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLJune 12, 2018
The training was not sufficient to handle the calls given. When hired was told it would be 6weeks of training it turned out to only be 4and my trainer was lost most of the time, a lot of things I learned I got from my peers.
Pros
Discount cable bills
Cons
Not worth the headache for a discounted bill
Fun workplace with a Foosball table and arcade games
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAJune 12, 2018
Very fast paced work environment, yet very fun. The employees are what makes it so much fun.Very good benefits like 401K match and awesome Health Insurance.
A overall good place to work
CABLE SERVICE TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 12, 2018
A typical day consists for 5-7 jobs depending on how busy we were. Trouble calls ranging from bad equipments to bad cable lines to T.V.'s on the wrong input.
great company
Billing Representative (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJune 12, 2018
Company as a whole is wonderful, management is great. Always go out of their way to make sure all front line agents are taken care of. It just takes a very strong person to handle an extremely high call volume
Pros
money, comps, people
Cons
Very angry customers
Fast pace work place
Customer Service Representative/ Sales (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLJune 12, 2018
Working at comcast was very changeling. We were taking a high call volumes every day with the expectation of solving every problems that the customer had. The company provided us with every tools and information with a high knowledgeable managers to help us and guide us to make sure we gave the customers a 100% satisfaction.
fantastic place to be
Universal Rep Agent (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 12, 2018
we'll miss that place.. hands down the best job ive ever had.. and i dont have a minimum of a hundred and fifty characters. amazing job. i just wish that one day wasnt that day ... lol
Pros
free cable and internet
great people
Customer Solution Specialist/Product Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Monmouth Junction, NJJune 12, 2018
people are great and fun to work with . supervisor are great as well. work environment is relaxed. sometimes the phones get very busy back to back but it makes the day go by quicker.
Engaging atmosphere with opportunity to advance
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chesterbrook, PAJune 12, 2018
Comcast provided me with all of the tools necessary to advance my career in any direction I chose. My management team was invested in my success and did everything they could to ensure I would succeed.
Pros
Discounted services, good retirement benefits
Cons
High pressure job
Career oriented company
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  West Monroe, LAJune 12, 2018
Good career based company with opportunity to advance within. Advancement is not only possible but encouraged throughout all departments. Tools and education are available to all employees regardless of initial skill sets.
Pros
Advancement available
I enjoyed working for Comcast until they hired a new Director who was the worst person I've ever worked for.
Technical Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 11, 2018
I enjoyed my time at Comcast and have lots for friends who work for them. I left because a of a bad Director who treated managers with disrespect and took credit for their work.
Pros
Good pay, benefits
Cons
Poor management at the Director level
Productive and Fun Workplace
Xfinity Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJune 11, 2018
I would have rated higher if the threat of a merger happening wasn't the biggest thing on everyone's mind during my tenure with Comcast. It paralyzed everyone and everything during that time.
Pros
Work/life balance
Cons
Merger Threats
no review
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 11, 2018
I have no review. I worked here i liked it something happened and i no longer work here. I feel like Indeed is forcing me to write a review as part of there signing up process and i do not want to write reviews
Great work/life balance
Virtual Priority Services Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Home OfficeJune 11, 2018
Great work/life balance, great benefits for your family. Family oriented culture in Comcast environment. Discounts on almost anything you can think of, good incentives

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comcast. Our community is ready to answer.

53.6K
43.5K
32.7K

Women's ratings

3.4Fairygodboss Score

48%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

55%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss