Comcentric Careers and Employment
About the company
- Company size11 to 50
- Revenue$5M to $25M (USD)
- HeadquartersLone Tree
Salary estimated from 827 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Love working for this company! I’ve been working for comcentric for about a year and they’ve been nothing but sweet and nice. I’ve done testing and vaccination for Covid with comcentric! They’re great!
Registered Nurse in Lone Tree, CO
on May 20, 2022
It was a great place to work. Friendly environment.management were very helpful and there if you need anything. I would recommend this company to friends.
Dispatcher /Scheduler in Wake Forest, NC
on September 15, 2020
Quick turnaround with clean background. Offers positions with competitive wages. Great people to work with. Care about employees. Great views of the Rocky Mountains.
Bookkeeper in Lone Tree, CO
on January 31, 2020
They were very good as an employer and I would happily work for them in the future. Very accommodating with any needed assistance. I recommend they be considered as a top Colorado employer
SOFTWARE ENGINEER in Consultant
on May 8, 2018
The employees are nice people, but the owner is not. One day he doesn't pay attention to anything, the next day he's yelling at you because something wasn't done his way. It's his way or the highway. He always has to be right.
Bookkeeper in Lone Tree, CO
on February 27, 2018
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
Questions and answers
People have asked 6 questions about working at Comcentric. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Comcentric employees.
If you were to leave Comcentric, what would be the reason?
How is feedback from management delivered at Comcentric?
If you were in charge, what would you do to make Comcentric a better place to work?
Common questions about Comcentric
How many employees does Comcentric have?
Where are Comcentric headquarters?
How has Comcentric responded to COVID-19?
What's being discussed at Comcentric?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Human Resources & Staffing