Comforce Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
great place to learn and work at.
OFFICE COORDINATOR/PAYROLL & BILLING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 9, 2018
I enjoyed working for this company, it was a lot to lean in which I was very excite to complete my trainings..We had great employee willing to train you and show what need to be done. We also had a monthly get together so we can become a better team on another lever. This company was very under standing when it came to personal appointments as well.
Pros
great place to work
Cons
losts of mail
temp assignments
Phlebotomist/Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCFebruary 1, 2018
Comforce Staffing is a local temp to hire agency in my area. The two temp assignments I had through them were great. They specialize in medical staffing.
Liked it at Comforce except it was too long of a commute
Recruiting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WADecember 17, 2017
Liked it at Comforce except it was too long of a commute. I found a job much closer to home and it was permanent so I left Comforce after 18 months. ok job. until I found a perm job closer to home.
Productive and busy
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Belleve waDecember 8, 2017
My staff assistant was excellent . I enjoyed my work at Boeing love being busy.
I loved my job at Boeing and was very busy and always learning everyday and learning the culture of the company and the airplane.
Pros
Perks
Cons
too many lay-offs for grey heads
decent place to work
Representative (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYOctober 12, 2017
Comforce is one of the better temporary agencies to work for in Syracuse. Days were the same answering the phone for the company scheduling tests, refilling prescriptions, arranging ride with Medicaid cabs for patients that were part of the Advantage Care Physicians Group.
Pros
company had food day, once a month and every other Thursday would buy chicken wings and pizza for employees
Cons
if you work part time was only given one break really need two
Contract job
Associate (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYOctober 12, 2017
This was a contract job so it was as good as expected which wasn't good at all. you are basically a tool who they want full control over. They ended our contract when they couldn't get more info from the client.
Pros
its a job
Cons
it sucks
Comforce Rocks
Remote Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  RemoteAugust 28, 2017
Comforce was the best employer. The contracts are usually shorter time frames but the flexibility of your own schedule works great. They had allowed me to work as many hours or as little hours as long as I got my totals by end of week.
productive for the customer and fun for us
System Engineer (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 7, 2017
worked all day with customer without Comsys calling, sometimes all week. when I called with a question, their turnaround for the answer was very quick
Pros
no quibbling over pay, customer gave reports to Comsys, had places you could move on to
Cons
shouldn't put all their eggs in one basket.
Human Resources Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJuly 20, 2017
This is a Recruitment agency. I worked in the office. The recruiter and the overall environment was wonderful. I only left the office because of a better opportunity.
traveling inpatient and outpatient coder
Inpatient Coder (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 18, 2017
traveled a great bit and always stayed in nice hotels and never had a problem with traveling for them. was paid a good salary and would not have left but became sick and unable to travel anymore.
A fair company to work for.
Coding Consultant (Former Employee) –  NationwideJune 12, 2017
My recruiter was available to speak to. The pay was not competitive. They had working contracts while I was employed with them. They were flexible on hours if you needed a change.
Pros
They had available contracts.
Cons
Pay was very low for contract work.
management
Traveling Coding Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 30, 2017
The management staff is not consistent and very hard to reach. The turn over is not something I can handle on a daily basis. One day your boss is this person and the next day another.
Pros
good pay
Cons
staff rotates too much
Temporary work place
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TN 37604March 13, 2017
I was in between jobs and need to find work. I submitted my application and resume with this company and was able to find a job within a month. They placed me with a company that after 90 days they hired me.
Pros
able to place me with permenant job
Cons
temporay employment office
Great
Outpatient Coder (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 10, 2017
I was always busy. I always had work. My co workers are pleasant, I like being able to work from home. Pay was good. Enjoyed working for different clients.
Great Company/Great Manager
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, NYDecember 31, 2016
I fully enjoyed working with the staff and my manager. Great people. Great company. Due to lack of work they had to let me go.
Wonderful, supportive place to work
Inpatient coder, CCS (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 22, 2016
They meet your workplace needs.They are always available with educational, and any other needs. They are truly concerned with making your work day solid and productive.
Pros
Knowledgable staff that reach out to you
Cons
Learn fundamentals of medical coding
Inpatient Coding Specialist, ICD10 (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAOctober 23, 2016
Job security is not a main goal. Management changed twice while I was employed for 6 months time frame. You learn how to code patient records using ICD-10 and once you have completed the training session you will have to wait for a contract to pick you up. My training class had maybe 2 people to get picked up out of 15 people. If you do not gain a client you can kiss the job security goodby.
Pros
1st shift
Cons
insurance benefits
Stuck in their ways
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WASeptember 6, 2016
Not that exciting, older versions of all software, not very innovative. Standard boiler plate recruiting agency. no innovation. No new blood. no new anything.
Great Company
Remote Out Patient Coder (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL 33607August 8, 2016
Great company to work for Employees are very helpful with any question or problem you might have and are very knowledgeable in ICD10 coding.
Pros
monthly coding round tables for CEU's
Cons
make your own work schedule
They found me a job right away
Debt Collector (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJuly 17, 2016
I really liked the person who placed me in the job. She found me exactly the job i was looking for. I would highly recommend them.
Pros
every thing