Comfort Care Employee Reviews

Very relaxed
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Grosse Pointe, MIMarch 16, 2018
I enjoy working and caring for the patients that I have at comfort care, very relaxed and laid back, the company tries to adhere to the staff. However I wish that they offered benefits and quarterly raises there fore I would not have to search for a second job, it’s very hard being a single mother on such little income.
Great place great people
Respite Caregiver (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 25, 2018
It was a great place to work for management was pretty on top of things always had me workingn and they paid i believe 54 cents per mile since the job had me going from house to house overall great company
Pros
Great people
Cons
No cons
Fun work place
Sitter/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCFebruary 20, 2018
Really enjoyed working there clients were fun to be around i will be passing on the information i learn and putting them to work on my next position thank u
It seemed very chaotic unrealistic expectations
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAJanuary 30, 2018
Perhaps management is under a different personnel, but while an employee there, I felt that too high of expectations were placed on individuals, therefore increasing employee burnout.
Pros
experience
Cons
inconsistent management, unrealistic expectations
Good place to work at times
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAJanuary 20, 2018
I loved my job and the people. The hardest part of my job was dealing with people that didn't want to work.Cooking was the part I loved! I want my job!
They offer nothing for their employees
HHA/CNA (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 28, 2017
If you can take confusion all the time then it a good place to work. However if you need structure this is not the place for you. They have other staff there that they know its not right how they treat their employees. But they will not stand up for their employees in fear of losing their own employment..
Pros
You can get alot of bonus there. You can get some holiday pay.
Cons
You have to be cut throat, and just get the job done.
You do the work, They take the credit
Assistant Manager/ Plant Manager (Former Employee) –  Prosperity, SCDecember 12, 2017
Owner will take all credit for what you do to make company #1, but will also send you out to hang when someone else tells a lie on you and they don't investigate, the assume. Then down the road when they find out the truth they want you back like nothing happened.
great company
CHHA (Former Employee) –  Washington, NJOctober 30, 2017
loved working for this company they closed up in Washington nj the work was great patients were a so sweet loved taking care of the elderly boss kept us girls close to home
Pros
great company
Cons
no benifets
Productive Work place
Care Provider (Current Employee) –  West Covina, CAOctober 17, 2017
Assisted child with homework and worked on improving reading writing skills. The hardest part of the job was getting hours to work, the most enjoyable part of the job was working with the children and their families.
Pros
Experiences
Cons
Poor hours
fun.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAOctober 17, 2017
you get to enjoy meeting new clients and getting a one one experience working with them to make there everyday life easier, assiting with everyday tasks and learning more about one person and knowing exactly what they like and how to handle things
Cons
short breaks, lose cilents or hours
Good place
Home Health Aide/CNA (Former Employee) –  Coralville, IAOctober 9, 2017
This was a good place to work, very flexible hours. Scheduling manager works very well around school schedules. Only downside is you have to travel around Iowa City and Coralville for every visit.
Loved this job
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAOctober 2, 2017
Was an awesome place to work and I really cared about all my clients which made it so much easier to do my job. I learned a lot from all of my clients about life and that was one of the most amazing parts of the job.
Pros
Amazing clients, great place to work
Hard working and reliable
Private Duty Nurse (Current Employee) –  Clinton marylandSeptember 13, 2017
Looking for a fast based work family 40hrs a week paid vacation and insurance with the opportunity for growth and commitment organizations a chance to show my strengths....
In the beginning it was an ok company,the change of owner is the one that change everything,lack of communication,not enough staff ,low pay ,stressful
caregiver (cna) and supervisor (Former Employee) –  lakelwaySeptember 11, 2017
a typical day at work lets chose a weekend ,only two caregivers for up to 17 clients. Most of the care givers were grate time players and that made big difference in our day.I advance as a supervisor i lean how to manage our place whit short staff most of the time and still accomplish to give our clients quality care . the most fun part was spending time whit our clients
.hard part lack of communication
Pros
paid vacation, free meal tickets.
Cons
no benefits
Comfort Care Support Services
In Home Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAAugust 25, 2017
I've been working for Comfort care temporarily since 2008. I receive a new client every three months so my employment status constantly varies with company.
Pros
Relaxed work environment
Cons
Not consistant
starter office
Associate Dentist (Current Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLAugust 23, 2017
this is a good starting office for any new dentist and i am thankful for the opportunity i was given. finding a part time job in this market is difficult and i am very appreciative for the chance.
My review
Care Giver (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 22, 2017
Going to clients homes, assist them with their daily needs, taking them to places they need to go.I learned each person have different needs, some need more help then others. Each person has their own taste.Hardest part of the job was trying to find their homes. helping them was very satisfying.
Pros
Helping the clients
Cons
Finding their homes
very bad management
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Albemarle, NCJuly 20, 2017
this was a joke! you never got paid on pay day and they expected you to bring in your own clients, which you were to get a commission for but the problem was where is my check
Comfort Care
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Erie, PAJuly 10, 2017
My boss is amazing but the job is not perfect. Like anywhere else it has it's problems. Not good pay but it's ok if you just needed to pick something up. The clients are awesome though I must say.
Comfort Care
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MIJune 4, 2017
A typical day began in the afternoon. I improved my CNA skills, as far as giving showers. Managments was ok. The work environment was average. As with other jobs, I enjoyed interacting with my clients.