Comfort Dental
Happiness rating is 57 out of 100

Comfort Dental Pay & Benefits reviews

A lot of work for very little pay and no benefits. You work 12 hour days with no scheduled breaks. Schedule is so over packed that a patient will be waiting 45 minutes for the doctor to come into the room.
I was fresh out of school, they gave me the knowledge to get my EDDA certificate & advancements along the way. How far you get is all up to how much you want it & how hard you work for it! They are more than willing to help & teach! Fantastic, caring, guiding doctor's that care for their staff & patients! Would still be employed if my health allowed; that was the only reason left Comfort Dental in Falcon Colorado! Much love to them! Christa K.
Pros
Great schedule, caring doctors, advancement opportunities, fast paced
Cons
No benefits.
12hr long shifts. No lunch. No breaks. Did not provide toilet paper for workers bathrooms. No benefits. No paid time off. No vacation time. Under staffed. No training. Low Pay but extremely high expectations. Toxic work environment. Doctors talk bad about employees and vice-versa. Doctors talk about other patients disclosed information to other patients. Not professional at all. No professionalism. Everyone here acts like 15 year olds. You will regret working here.
Pros
flexible hours/days
Cons
everything
I enjoyed working here, management loved me so they were very nice to me and offered me a lot of growth within the company, had to relocate out of state which is why I had to part ways
Pros
People
Cons
No benefits, lunch breaks
Very unorganized and you get paid little for all that work that you do. My efforts were never appreciated and didn’t felt like they believed in me. Never good enough. So I wouldn’t recommend it.
Pros
12 long hours
Cons
Short breaks
Low compensation, dentists have their favorites. Some days are busy, some days are slow. Working there started off great but that soon changed. They don't notice how hard you work, they don't pay you what you are worth. In fact they will pay someone more with less experience than you, if they like their personality, or if they get "close" to one of the dentists. Not a patient oriented practice, very production driven. Some drama as well with coworkers.
Co-workers and Boss are nice and friendly, but there are no benefits and if you are just starting with that job as a biller or receptionists pay is minimum wage.
It's a great place to get your foot in door of the dental world. Learn from them and then go to private practice where they value and pay employees more.
Pros
Goid place to start if new to the field, 3-12hr days the off the rest was nice, good dental benefits
Cons
Bad reputation, long hours, not a lot of benefits, not much room for growth
The most enjoyable part of the job was when the patient would be very great full for the work that I did for them. I love the smile on there face when they know the work was done right.
Pros
Hours
Cons
No health benefits
Employees DO NOT receive bonuses as advertised. If you can manage to suck up enough, you will get a small Christmas bonus at the end of the year. If patients adore you, then you will be considered a show off. In addition, the office manager will plot to make you look like you are always making mistakes . I do not recommend working here to anyone.
Pros
3 day weekends, paid holidays
Cons
No Production bonus’, overworked & underpaid.
Comfort Dental is a good place to start out. You have long hours and not very good pay. There aren't really any benefits either. The plus side is that they train on the job, so that is good.
Good ,I would recommend anyone who is looking for a job ,convenient hours ,great pay ,nice working environment, great pay ,innovative ,encouraging staff
Its a job no advancement, nothing to learn, no health benefits 401k, etc just hourly pay. The team are close knit to themselves. I desire to be at a place where I can grow and thrive not just survive.
Pros
Cons
Everything I just mentioned.
This company is a good place to start. Your learn a lot but its not a forever home. The management lacks and the benefits aren’t good. The hours there could be considered flexible but I like to be home for dinner with my family every night.
There was no respect for work in this company. Also no room for growth, no benefits. It is just a job not a career if you are looking for something more go elsewhere.
The doctors are unprofessional. They show up whenever they feel like it even if there are patients waiting on them. They don’t pay the assistants enough for the amount of work they do. No benefits. They will hire anyone, even without any experience or knowledge of the job. But they expect the other employees to pick up their slack. All while getting paid the very minimum.
They don't care about you . bully. And will try and get you fired. The doctors are not making enough so they let go of people. Do review. They told me I was well worth a raise and they would talk about it then a week later they said my raise was not going to happen. They would do it in two weeks again and then they kept putting it off. The fired me without any warninf. Not write ups at all they are a jokefired me out of the blue for no reason never been written up they don't make enough money they hire people just so they can fire them and keep them at low pay
Pros
Ice cream store next door
Cons
Bullying, Doctors, No team work, Try and get you fired by other staff, Not worth your time to be fired for no reason, No raises.
I used to work in comfort dental 2005.They pay me 10$/hour.no raise for 2 years.no benefits.Very hard work there if you are dental assistant.The doctors in this office was bad.I don't respect them anymore.One day they fired all there dental assistans because they make to much money. Unbelievable!This office located out of Parker Rd and Orchard..God see everything. thanks
Cons
working for comfort dental was amazing because the company gave me a lot of opportunities to get my skills up and to be better at what I do. The benefit of that was the employers gave me a lot of recomondation.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks, review your challenges.
Busy practice Teamwork is practiced Management open to and listens to suggestions The stafff is composed of varied culture Schedule is not strictly followed Dine out at a fine restaurant once to twice a month due to high production
Pros
sometimes overbooked schedule
Cons
401K, health care, paid vacation, paid sick days, profit sharing
its a good place to work at just to have a better experience in your field and to have a better confidence in what you are doing and to be happy in what you are doing.
Pros
have lunch
Cons
short breaks and health insurance