Comfort Home Health Agency, Inc. Employee Reviews

1.0Pay & Benefits
2.0Job Security & Advancement
Inhumane Treatment of Employees
Office Worker (Former Employee) –  Palm Harbor, FLJune 28, 2018
Extremely chaotic, stressful, unfair and hurtful environment created by owner. You will never know what day you will be terminated. If you are not of the same nationality as the owner, you will be trrated like an indentured servent. Racism and predudice abounds here - do not enter!
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
Very toxic owner, negative, cutthroat. Illegal practices
Director (Former Employee) –  Palm Harbor, FLJune 25, 2018
Comfort Home Health Agency in Palm Harbor, FL is an extremely hostile work environment - medicaid reimbursement practices are barely legal, if at all. You are only in the inner circle if you are family to the owner - the rest are rented mules who are literally abused. Do not fall into the hole.
Pros
Absolutely none
Cons
Your mental and emotional health will suffer greatly.
Relaxing
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Garland, TXFebruary 25, 2018
Very professional and relaxing and comfortable . I'm happy there just when needed. I really enjoy them i have never had any problems..................
Home Health aide
HHA (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 12, 2017
I was a home health aide right out of school, I had a goal to work in medical field and this was the 1st step. a typical day was seeing the smiling faces on pt, some don't have visitors and the joy they got from having someone to help them with everyday living was a joy to me.
Management was ok, a little unorganized but was a new company when i started it got better as time went on until the doors closed.
the hardest part about being an hha was usually dealing with the family members at the time of death or sever illness.

Want to know more about Comfort Home Health Agency, Inc.?

Ask a question