Comfort Home Health Agency, Inc. Employee Reviews

I enjoy working here
Office Admin (Current Employee) –  Palm Harbor, FLDecember 17, 2018
A lot things to learn here as well apply my own experience. As long as I do my job or task assigned, there will be no issues. Always recognized/appreciated for a job well done. Owners are flexible with employees situation, others are allowed to work from home depending on the task to be performed. And my supervisor is proactive, helpful and very positive person.
Pros
Company provides health insurance, Life and AD&D. Very generous with leave benefits as it increase every year.
Great Place to Work
Office Worker (Current Employee) –  Palm Harbor, FLDecember 16, 2018
Awesome place to work for. Very diverse and cares about everyone employed. We are surrounded by geniuses and caring people. As a team, we use each other to talk through situations, to stay sane after a rough day.

I enjoyed talking to a patient, health care professionals, clinicians and helping them with their needs.

Because they have growing pain, there can be some tougher days, but I do believe that comes along with any career path.

I am very lucky and thankful to work for such an outstanding company.
Pros
Challenging and rewarding.
Cons
Learning not to take things personally
Fun workplace
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Pasco County, FLDecember 15, 2018
I started working at Comfort and Jojo Rehab therapy since 2016. I am a full time employee and I work in the field. I work with nurses, therapists and other medical professionals. They teach me a lot in terms of building confidence, patient care, decision making, rapport, team work and time management.

I also love working with the office personel because they are so understanding and helps you with all you need.

Every work you go there will be flaws but it’s a matter of how you perceive things!

The last thing I can say is I am satisfied and happy with my work.
Pros
Helpful colleagues
Run! Don't even consider this an employment option!
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Palm Harbor, FLJune 30, 2018
This is the worst place I have ever worked. Unstable work environment, very evil and unstable owner who is VERY unethical and vindictive. Extremely poor work environment (crammed in offices, with no desk of your own). Bias and favoritism towards family, others treated like they are an unwanted neccessity.
Pros
I escaped with just PTSD.
Cons
I have severe PTSD.
Inhumane Treatment of Employees
Office Worker (Former Employee) –  Palm Harbor, FLJune 28, 2018
Extremely chaotic, stressful, unfair and hurtful environment created by owner. You will never know what day you will be terminated. If you are not of the same nationality as the owner, you will be trrated like an indentured servent. Racism and predudice abounds here - do not enter!
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
Very toxic owner, negative, cutthroat. Illegal practices
Director (Former Employee) –  Palm Harbor, FLJune 25, 2018
Comfort Home Health Agency in Palm Harbor, FL is an extremely hostile work environment - medicaid reimbursement practices are barely legal, if at all. You are only in the inner circle if you are family to the owner - the rest are rented mules who are literally abused. Do not fall into the hole.
Pros
Absolutely none
Cons
Your mental and emotional health will suffer greatly.
Home Health aide
HHA (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 12, 2017
I was a home health aide right out of school, I had a goal to work in medical field and this was the 1st step. a typical day was seeing the smiling faces on pt, some don't have visitors and the joy they got from having someone to help them with everyday living was a joy to me.
Management was ok, a little unorganized but was a new company when i started it got better as time went on until the doors closed.
the hardest part about being an hha was usually dealing with the family members at the time of death or sever illness.