Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels Employee Reviews

Not enough team work
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCOctober 15, 2018
I lloke the vibe . But there was no team work . The pay wasnt enough and it didnt balance out for the amount of time spent working . With a little more structure it could have been a great place to work
Fun working environment
Front Office Manager (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAOctober 14, 2018
I loved working for this particular Comfort inn. Management was helpful and if you should interest would guide and coach you and help you to achieve your goals.
Pros
Coaching and Mentoring
Cons
some employees would not show for shifts
Great people, fun atmosphere casual dress code
Front Desk Clerk/Breakfast Attendant (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INOctober 9, 2018
It was a great place to work this job is the one that taught me the true meaning of costumer service. They really care about their guests and employees .Very clean everyone helps everyone out
Pros
Work atmosphere
Cons
No hours and no benifits
Day at Comfort
Guest Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Schererville, INOctober 8, 2018
Busy all day. No breaks no lunch. no security and pay is very poor for the cost of living in which I live. Wish there was more teamwork and asked input from the employees actually interacting with the guest.
Pros
Interacting with the public
Cons
work and pay are at two different ends of the spectrum
Fun
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 8, 2018
I enjoyed working the front desk and interacting with guests and fellow co-workers at Comfort Inn Quail Springs but not a lot of advancement opportunities.
Relaxing have busy days
Front Desk Associate (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAOctober 8, 2018
will do check in also do check out handle all guess need print out the .the room that needed to be clean in see what room that can be book also handle any situation regarding room schedul.also makeing sure are guess was happy in try to commendat any issue are situation that needed to be fix
amazon
Horrible management
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNOctober 7, 2018
If you want to be over worked, underpaid and feel unappreciated this is the place for you. They make you feel as if you can’t take your breaks they are very short staffed and the gm doesn’t even care it’s all about him
Pros
Cons
Feel as if you can’t take breaks which are yours to take and very understaffed
Great Place to work!
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Emporia, KSOctober 6, 2018
I've worked there a few months now, I've never had an issue with my manager or fellow coworkers. The work is basic and impossible to mess up. you have your set time and you basic rules, its very independent but you can also work as a team.
people wear nice job was grate
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Butler, PAOctober 6, 2018
the job was grate the pay was nice the place was clean grate reviews but when it cam to the manager she gave a girl 4 days off a week but when i asked for one day off for a family thing she said i had to work
Pros
clean place nice people
Cons
the manager was unfair
It was a nice place to work.
Front Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicopee, MAOctober 5, 2018
I would check guests in and out. Take care of their needs or problems if they had any. I learned a lot about customer services. Management was very well organized. Most of the staff got along but we were also very green. The hardest part was the hours. Sometimes I would go in around 10pm and not leave until 11am. The most enjoyable part was the people hands down.
Pros
Sometime a free meal. Growth as a person.
Very Good Experience
Front Desk Officer (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 5, 2018
Very good training given and told everything which one need at start up. good working environment
learnt a lot about customer behavior over there
recommended
Was ok
Breakfast Server (Former Employee) –  Vienna, WVOctober 3, 2018
Was a good place to work. I was pretty much my own boss and did what needed done to help the guest. I changed breakfast somewhat to satisfy more of our guests.
Housekeeping was exellent
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIOctober 3, 2018
Overall the hotel was great. Management was good. Hotel guests were wonderful. The amount of rooms each housekeeper would gwt was over whelming amd you would often be rushed or complained on with other housekeepers.
Management was chaotic
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Mandan, NDOctober 3, 2018
A typical day at work included cleaning hotel rooms, both stayover and check out rooms. There was a time limit to clean rooms, and you faced negative repercussions if your room times were over half an hour. That was the hardest part of the job. If a room was completely trashed, it makes sense that it would take longer to clean. The management was chaotic. They would call people off and tell them they don't have to come in, only to later call them back and ask if they could after all. This interfered with the number of hours people would receive. The best part was that people who struggle in customer service situations could excel in this work environment.
Pros
Solitary work
Cons
Management, number of hours
Productive and well managed place to work.
Housekeeper/Laundry (Former Employee) –  Colby, KSSeptember 29, 2018
The company is a pleasant place to work, everyone works smoothly together to get a good day's work accomplished. You start your day helping one another and continually through-out the day.Team work is essential in any job, you always have to be willing to help whoever you can. The Superviser and Managers were willing to lend a helping hand where needed. There were days that were long, but with Team work we got through them.The Superviser and Managers always showed appreciation to their employee's.
Pros
Exceptional service in every dept
İyi yöneteciler
Breakfast Attendant (Former Employee) –  Saratoga County, NYSeptember 29, 2018
Sabah çok erken uyanıp gittim. Tek başına çalışmanın nasıl bir duygu olduğunu anlıyorsunuz.
Pros
Erken saatte çalıştığın için işten sonra tüm gün senin oluyor.
Cons
Maaş'ı düşük
Unprofessional management
Inspector/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, MISeptember 29, 2018
Management was very unprofessional with the way she handled staff. There was never any consistency there. I would never work for them again if the same management was there.
great place to work come apply to comfort inn and suites
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Watertown, NYSeptember 28, 2018
i love my job and everyone is so nice and friendly they are all like family we get paid all holidays even our birthdays we do team work everyone helps eachother
Pros
paid holidays paid time off even get paid holiday pay for ur birthday!!
Cons
winter tike is slow
Uneasy job place with no advancement
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Great Falls, MTSeptember 27, 2018
Will not work here again management was lacking no benifits pay was not up to cost of living standards no chance for advancement equipment was old ...
Fun workplace
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Bessemer, ALSeptember 27, 2018
Very nice place to work employees are great, management was great, guest were great, just had to relocate, and move back to my hometown because of an illness in the family.
Pros
Great employees and great management
Cons
No benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.6

2.4Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight