Comfort Inn Employee Reviews

Everyone was wonderful, to work with
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Ormond Beach, FLApril 11, 2018
I worked in the housekeeping department, and loved it! I was always busy, and if I finished my floor early, I could leave early, everyone was great to work with.
Pros
face pace
Cons
not enough hours
stressful
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 11, 2018
stressful with management expecting more. with no resources to complete a job. The hotel needed to be renovated and needed supplies but management company would not approve of budget nor supplies.
Pros
loved my employees
Cons
stress
Pathetic
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Nicholasville, KYApril 11, 2018
Although I loved my job here and worked very hard for a year, I couldn't take anymore. We went through 4 managers and none of them but 1 knew what they were doing. If other co workers seen you as a threat they made sure to act like grade school children and create drama until you were fired or quit. They let people work here that the other employees approve of or there personal family. It's very unfortunate cause this is a fairly new hotel and nice but I would not recommend anyone here until all new employees were hired. Also you have a time limit to get these rooms done and some don't like to change sheets or pillow cases and its very disgusting.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Severe child school drama
no comment
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Plattsburgh, NYApril 9, 2018
This is not a good place to work in housekeeping and laundry. I fell down the steps and was injured, I work more hours then I applied for and the manager was always rude , talking about people and yelling at people. This was a very stressful and immature work environment.
Competitive and Relaxed
Front Desk Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Saint Rose, LAApril 9, 2018
I find Comfort Inn is very good place to work. The manager is very helping nature.I learn a lot from this place. This the place improve my work ethics and me also .
Nice Environment
Guest Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Limon, COApril 9, 2018
Nice work environment. I love the job, but i'm disappointed that there is no health, dental, or vision insurance. Also there is no paid time off, no sick days, no 401k, nothing but straight time.
Fun workplace & nice people
Housekeeper and Laundry (Former Employee) –  Shelbyville, INApril 8, 2018
Great place to work, great people, although I didn’t like the guy who worked there (personal reasons). I enjoyed my little family I made there. It was as always easy & I never met a rude guest!
Pros
Laid back
Cons
Short staffed, I thought.
Good job security
Sales & Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLApril 8, 2018
Nice to have job security when going to work every day It helps me plan out my life and makes me feel more relaxed in life. I also enjoy being able to organize my work day
Enjoyed managing team members at comfort inn
EXECUTIVE HEAD HOUSEKEEPER (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAApril 6, 2018
I was the head of the house keeping and some of tasks includes I supervising cleaning staff, closely monitoring job performance, and reporting issues to management. I Followed room cleaning procedures and safety guidelines. I have gained great leadership experience managing diverse group of team members. The most hardest part of the job is to work with staff shortage issues but I was able to manage that as well.
Pros
working as a team
Cons
staff shortage
Loved my job title and the environment you just wouldn’t advance there no pay raises
Room attendant and exc. breakfast attendant (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKApril 5, 2018
My time at comfort suites was great I enjoyed the customers the learning skills and most of the people I worked with Work breakfast most of the time did room attendant when we were shorthanded when our executive housekeeper was on maternity leave I was executive housekeeper I did that twice in two years had some front desk training.
Pros
Great people and costumers
Cons
No raises or advancements
I like it
Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  Tupelo, MSApril 5, 2018
Good job. great place to work. I get along good with my co workers. We have a great working relationship. I like my boss a lot. she is great to work under.
Pros
great work enviroment
Cons
wages low
Challenging plans, a hurricane, and still completing close to schedule.
Superintendent / Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Dania Beach, FLApril 4, 2018
I had to field engineer way more on this project than ever before. Structural, MEP, civil, all RFI's had solution suggestion attached. I dealt directly with owners adding and deleting MEP, design, landscape, finishes, etc. This was different that building a Hilton brand, which is cut and dry.
Pros
Excellent interface with architects and engineers
Cons
RCO time line delays.
Front Desk Clerk
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Madisonville, KYApril 4, 2018
The work was fast paced and interesting. The customers were very nice and accommodating. My co-workers were very nice and very helpful in explaining procedures.
Front desk
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Gunnison, COApril 3, 2018
Make sure you make them feel welcome and let them know all thier opportunities to do while they are staying there. Help housekeeping with laundry and folding
hardball
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COApril 2, 2018
strict, fast, not comfortable at all, management did not try to work with employees, rude, staff, and management disciplinary action was not appropriate.
Pros
Cons
not enough money, no advancement
Miss working there
Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Perryville, MOApril 2, 2018
I miss working there. I was a desk clerk, and was working with every customer that came through the door. I loved being able to be there as much as i could.
good place to work great hours
Executive Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCApril 2, 2018
employee's enjoyed working there .The hours was great. The management was fair and fun you worked at your own pace. There was room for growth within.The pay could have been better but this was in 1999 so i'm sure pay has changed.
Pros
fun environment, vacation time, great hours
Cons
pay not great
Good
Front Desk/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHMarch 31, 2018
Pay is low. Customers tend to suck. Management is cool. Never overbearing. They usually let you do your own thing. Nothing else to say. Just using up 150 characters.
Pros
Can watch tv or computer when not busy
Cons
Low pay. Lousy customers.
Fun, productive,fast paced
Housekeeper / Substitute Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIMarch 31, 2018
Enjoy working for the company and ppl I worked with had fun every day meeting new ppl from different places. Liked being able to help out in different departments when needed. Worked with me when I was having some issues with scheduling they worked around it for me.
Pros
Employee discount
Cons
Not enough employee
I enjoyed working at the Comfort Inn
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 30, 2018
The Comfort Inn is a relaxed moderate pace place of work. The supervisor gave out assignments and I went to work. Noone bothered me to help them complete their assignments, the supervisor didn't hover over my shoulders, no unexpected madatory meetings while working. Employees could eat at work without risking termination. If you wanted to make more money, Comfort Inn Supervisor provide more work hours.
Pros
Low stress, relaxed atmosphere, overtime which provided room for advancement.
Cons
No paid vacations, time and a half