Comfort Inn Employee Reviews

Fun Place to work
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Merrimack, NHMarch 11, 2018
I would work at a Comfort Inn again in the future. I love the environment and meeting new people. I enjoyed the people I worked with and learning about travelers from all over the world.
Relaxed hospitality driven business.
Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  Decatur, ALMarch 10, 2018
Decent place to work. Management works with employees very well, umlike other places I've worked. Unfortunately no health insurance is offered. Pay is fair considering the industry. This is not a job to retire from. It is great for students, spouses whose mate pays most of their bills or retirees looking to supplement their income without have a stressful demanding workplace to enter into again.
Pros
mgmt workswell with employees, as long as you work hard they will work hard for you.
Cons
No health benefits, median pay for that industry.
Was a house keeper and Laundry attendant.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Weed, CAMarch 8, 2018
The company was great but It did not give me the opportunity for growth. As much as I enjoyed the work I needed an opportunity for growth. so unfortunately I had to move on.
Pros
I had the cleaniest laundry in town.
Cons
They were slobs.
the days work
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLMarch 8, 2018
stressful at times, very short breaks, not enough times to clean rooms, have to clean another emplorees room if they were absent, i feel like the rooms were not getting cleaned because of the short time allowed to clean the room
Pros
sometimes free lunch
Cons
breaks to short
I did love working their
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCMarch 7, 2018
When I was working their it was a great place to work, u could see all kinds of people. My job was to keep the rooms clean and make sure the laundry was also clean and ready for use.
Pros
u would meet all types of people
Cons
people would mess the room up and wouldnt even leave a tip.
staff unorganized managers play favorites
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Lantana, FLMarch 7, 2018
on my shift I was self managed meaning I was responsible for hotel for my full 8 hour shift. I was good with that since I work better alone(less distraction). I was over qualified for this position so Front desk supervisor was very intimidated by me and was always looking for or planting flaws in my work. Management always took sides with his front desk supervisor. As a new employee would start Management staff would tease and pressure new hires. Causing most of them to quit.
Pros
self managed
Cons
management, staff effort, work weekends and holidays
N/a
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAMarch 7, 2018
Nice company to work for everyone was easy to get along with. You were able to learn multiple positions and not be stuck in one position. Good people.
Did is a job
Laundry Worker (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNMarch 7, 2018
They didn't provide any benefits at all. And comfort inn is a ok job its just that i had a better option to make more money and plus get more hours. Cause I was only able to work 3 or 4 hours a day. And I was only making 8.35 a hour
Bad management. Selfish and careless. LaZy
FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Beckley, WVMarch 6, 2018
Mentioned above . Bad management. Selfish. Careless. Lazy. Not helpful. drama filled. Lying. Cheap. Selfish. Childish felt very High school ,..........
Stable place to work
FRONT DEST CLERK (Former Employee) –  Fortuna, CAMarch 6, 2018
The owners are great people to work for and the staff all worked very well together. A typical day at work you show up count the register do a check to make sure everything is up to date and accurate, answer phones make reservations, check guests in and out and help them with whatever they need. The management at the Comfort Inn was great, the manager was always around or you could call him if you needed anything. It was a good stable job in a safe environment. I would recommend it to people looking for a job in that department.
Pros
Discounts on hotel rooms
Cons
No breaks, no lunch breaks, no sick days, no paid time off, and it is difficult to get any time off in general, besides discounts at hotels no other benefits were available.

Want to know more about Comfort Inn?

Ask a question
clean
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Branson, MOMarch 6, 2018
we would clean the rooms while guests were there or mainly when they left. Each room receive fresh sheets and towels. All rooms would be wiped down and bathrooms fully cleaned
Pros
fast past
Cons
long hours sometimes
Relaxed and easy job
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 6, 2018
I enjoyed the work I did. There was never any problems and the work is simple. I also enjoy helping guests and keeping a smile on all the customers faces.
Great property
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, GA 31520March 5, 2018
Great property that put guest as top priority. Night audit went smooth, enjoyed greeting guests checking them in or checking them out. Had great co-workers. Unfortunately the property was sold and closed for renovations.
Pros
Choice Property that put guests as priority.
Cons
Losing flag of Choice Property and it closing.
productive and fun
FD Clerk (Former Employee) –  Apex, NCMarch 5, 2018
Maintain an accurate cash drawer, and clean work area. Provide customer service by checking guest in and out of the hotel. Data entry, record keeping. answering phone
Pros
people interaction
Cons
being by yourself when there is a crowed
Decent place
Concierge Services (Former Employee) –  Hudson, WIMarch 5, 2018
The GM is amazing and understanding, fun place to aork if you donr mind going from dead slow ro really fast pace quickly. Front desk has ro do the laundry thougb.
Pros
Break room sith fridhe, decent breaks, pay raises every six months or so
Cons
Gets really busy and co fusing sometimes, only 9.0p starting wage
Relaxing workplace
Front Desk Associate (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, INMarch 3, 2018
·Hours great and able to get some overtime
·Pay okay
·Able to get a discount on rooms
·No breaks and had to lunch breaks interpreted all the time
·Same times did housekeeping job on top of regular job
Pros
Hours and relaxing work environment
Cons
Interpreted lunch breaks
Team affiliated, positive atmosphere
Guest Service Agent/ housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Chillicothe, MOMarch 3, 2018
I was impressed by the team work, and compassion of my co-workers. They've inspired me to love the team you play for. The GM there is amazing. They abide by "choice" hotel procedures, always kept it sanitary, and on top of things, making the guests stay worth their money. I'm fortunate for the oppertunity.
Pros
Fun atmosphere, acsess to pool after hours
Cons
Not many benefits
Good for Temporary
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Gulfport, MSMarch 1, 2018
The job mostly consist of common sense. System is easy to learn, come in, sign in, count your drawer, check guest in and out. Answer phones and rarely have to fax information. Will have to have knowledge on how to work computer, printer, and fax machine.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Front Desk no breaks, no room for advancement, No benefits at all.
Good place to work part-time
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Chisago City, MNMarch 1, 2018
A great place to work if you enjoy being active and keeping busy all the time. This job frequently requires a significant amount of multi-tasking skills and being flexible. Team work is what makes this place valuable, nothing could get accomplished without everyone's hard work and involvement in going above and beyond a customer's expectations. Hardest part of this job is the heavy work load which can be physically and mentally exhausting at times and often you'll be working on a time crunch with minimal breaks. Highly recommend this as a part-time job for someone in high school or college looking to gain valuable work experience and make a little extra money. The workplace culture is a fun and welcoming environment that strives for teamwork and perfection in customer satisfaction.
Pros
Fun atmosphere, flexible scheduling, good part-time job
Cons
Can be a physically hard job, not the best pay and no benefits
Great place to work and vaca!
Front Desk Receptionist/Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDFebruary 28, 2018
The job was great. I loved going to work and dealing with the new people that came in each day. I really enjoyed the scene as well because it was like working for disney land lol! Hope to be hired again very soon.
Pros
Great work environment