Work happinessScores based on about 1,628 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOCarl McManus73%approve of Carl McManus's performance
- Company size5,001 to 10,000
- Revenue$5M to $25M (USD)
You're seeing Comfort Keepers jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 11.2K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Personal Care & Home Health
Employees at Comfort Keepers have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 275 questions about working at Comfort Keepers. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Comfort Keepers employees.
Insights from 972 Indeed users who have interviewed with Comfort Keepers within the last 5 years.
your experience and years you've been in this field when you are available to work but it won't matter they won't go by it situational questions such as what would you do if someone fell or is focused on something that is not real (dementia patients) if you have experience with hoyer lifts and any other medical equipment Cooking abilities Driving record
How I would react in specific situations, my experience.
What made you want to be a caregiver? What are your specialties and hours you can work.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Comfort Keepers?Published on May 24, 2021
- Comfort Keepers