Read 31 answers
No they don't. With pot legal in so many states now, what would it matter. I don't use drugs so even if they did want to at any time I don't mind.
I was not tested for drugs not that i use them but i thought that was part of the hiring proces
Yes they do drug test and and do back gound check so if ubdont have yourself together how are u going to take care of someone who is dependent on u have mercy.
As never drug tested at southern pines location
Was never drug tested at southern pines location
Yes they do upon hiring.
Yes urine test
Yes they do. And if you’ve never had a background check- you’ll be getting that too. (The company pays for it)
No drug test required
CK of Erie does drug testing before hiring and random drug testing while you are employed.
- Is it biweekly or weekly pay?23 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Comfort Keepers?18 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Comfort Keepers?18 people answered
- Do you have to have a driver's license to work for comfort keepers?..Do you have to have a car?.17 people answered
- How are the working hours at Comfort Keepers?16 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Comfort Keepers?13 people answered
- What are you required to wear scrubs sre shirts and pants13 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Comfort Keepers?13 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Comfort Keepers?12 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Comfort Keepers?12 people answered