Not what I thought it was.
I was send to carw for a client and the drive only to their house took an 1hr.
Then she assign me the next client and just to get their house according to GPS was an HR. I told the coordinator I want 20 min radius to drive. I already quit she won't even pay to fix the flat tire I got while traveling there.
Helping others is very rewarding, which makes me happy to go to work everyday. Also, the staff is the very best. They are always willing to help their caregivers :)
I love coming to work! Its always a new fun and exciting day.
I love going to work I have wonderful clients
Positive and rewarding knowing I'm helping a client with their needs .
Happy great responsible and independible
Excited to go to work. Looked forward to seeing my patients day to day
I did not feel good going to work.
Loved seeing my clients . working with them would make my day
- Do they drug test?31 people answered
- Is it biweekly or weekly pay?23 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Comfort Keepers?18 people answered
- Do you have to have a driver's license to work for comfort keepers?..Do you have to have a car?.17 people answered
- How are the working hours at Comfort Keepers?16 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Comfort Keepers?13 people answered
- What are you required to wear scrubs sre shirts and pants13 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Comfort Keepers?13 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Comfort Keepers?12 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Comfort Keepers?12 people answered