The reasons why employees do what they're doing is always an interest. People CHOOSE to care for others for a reason, what are they and how do you honor a person for making that choice. In turn representing company core values. By taking interest and highlighting/rewarding that employee in some way is what a company should be about. The kind of company that encourages, motivates and rewards its employees has a good track record of hiring and maintaining satisfied and gleeful staff! I've actually seen it, haven't you?!!
Try to find more hours at one location instead of having to travel between different jobs on a dailey basis
If I was in charge. I would make my patients #1
And my workers that showed compassion love and hard work. I would pay them well.. Because when the patients are happy everyone is happy..
Word of mouth is geat. But you have unhappy patients and unhappy workers. You have NOTHING!!!..
Pay more offer more vacation days and move to centralized location
I would open communication with the caregivers and assist them with their needs. I would also pay more and allow advancement through raises when caregivers get good re-pour from clients.
Make the employees number one and listen to their concerns.
Treat people like you want to be treated. Reward people for good work. Make people want to stay because they feel appreciated. Consider your clients needs. Concentrate on quality not quanity. Good name is pricelss.
Better pay rate to certified employees
I really don't know how to improve on perfection so I will just say that I can't.
- Do they drug test?31 people answered
- Is it biweekly or weekly pay?23 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Comfort Keepers?18 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Comfort Keepers?18 people answered
- Do you have to have a driver's license to work for comfort keepers?..Do you have to have a car?.17 people answered
- How are the working hours at Comfort Keepers?16 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Comfort Keepers?13 people answered
- What are you required to wear scrubs sre shirts and pants13 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Comfort Keepers?13 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Comfort Keepers?12 people answered