The companionships with my Clients.
Make your clients feel welcome in their own homes
The clients are the best part about that job everything else about that job sucks they sometimes take you with clients that don't want to work with you but they don't care because they want the money
Different clients and how they talk about their past
Everything to do with the clients. It's good to keep conversation with your client while you're working. It makes your client feel more at ease. You're not permitted to talk about your own personal life, any hardships, etc for good reason. Most seniors have great stories about their lives and they enjoy talking about memories.
The family atmosphere and sense of team work make any position at Comfort Keepers more inviting.
Caring and love
The client's are amazing and accepting to the help.
- Do they drug test?31 people answered
- Is it biweekly or weekly pay?23 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Comfort Keepers?18 people answered
- Do you have to have a driver's license to work for comfort keepers?..Do you have to have a car?.17 people answered
- How are the working hours at Comfort Keepers?16 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Comfort Keepers?13 people answered
- What are you required to wear scrubs sre shirts and pants13 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Comfort Keepers?13 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Comfort Keepers?12 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Comfort Keepers?12 people answered