Play YouTube video button

Comfort Keepers Employee Reviews

United States3,201 reviews
Found 3,201 reviews matching the search
Featured review
Comfort Keepers selected this as a representative review
Keeps Getting Better
I’ve worked for Comfort Keepers for several years, and I’ve seen constant growth and improvement in the company. It’s feels wonderful to work for a company I can be proud of. Their dedication to clients and employees sets them apart from others.
It's not a job to me because caring & taking care of others is something that i love to do. I would hope some day my parent's and i will have the same
They do manage to work a great schedule out for you. They all show respect. The communication there is very great. The company is very much like family.
Not bad
The management is great and I love the job. One thing I don’t like is they offer me shifts and after I accept them they send a text and say the shifts were cancelled but never say why. And I wish I could work full time instead of part time. I had to get a second job at another agency so I can have a decent amount of hours.
Flexible job! And good if you need time sick or personal.
For me was a good experience with my boss and her family, also their 4 leg pets. I had good relationship with the family . But this kind of job requires energy and feel physical good to do what they expect. I think for my age I need something I can handle and feel comfortable. Like I said in my experience with the family nothing negative .
Very little empathy for employees
They pay very little for the responsibilities they expect. Management will force you to work while sick or have a family emergency. They do not want to have to come in. Just work there days at office.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
It is not just a company to work for.We are more like family
I currently work for comfort keepers. Yes i have worked for other companies but hands down this company is truly a team. They always keeps us up on all things with the company. And they always show there appreciation to there employees and clients. It is real pleasure to know that we all at comfort keepers are a team. And we always have each others back
The hours and clients change frequently. Lots expected from you for a minimum wage.
Uncertain shifts and locations of clients. Frequently switch you from one client to another. Pay is low. Management gossip about you behind your back. Most of the nurses are dedicated to their patients and provide great care in the field. Supervisory nurses are just like the rest of management.
they dont look out for their workers
they dont respect their employees , They work you like a dog and dont hold employees to their own accountability. There was on lady who gave the morning meds to a client at night and they didnt even right her up. They dont keep patients records up to date.
This company is a joke
So I loved working for comfort keepers at first. But I noticed right away that the hours I would work were very inconsistent. Office staff was constantly calling me to cover a shift. The worst thing this company did was lie. I can't work for a company that doesn't care enough about it's employees and clients.
Pros
Clients
Cons
Little pay. Inconsistent work schedule dishonesty
Totally care about their Comfort Keepers
Coordinators/office staff listen to your concerns and follow up. They offer assistance, coaching and/or a listening ear. They adjust your schedule as needed and give lots of opportunity to pick up shifts. They offer longer shifts or shorter according to your preference; day or night shifts, overtime or part time work. They offer training to help you with whatever you might encounter in your day. If you find something you are not sure about you can call and talk to a nurse or coordinator for help any time. Someone is always on call.
Horrible place to work. Office staff are chatty and talk aboit everyone.
HORRIBLE!! HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HORRIBLE!!!!!#!!!!!!!!! Pay was horrible. The staff in the office always talked about everyone else thst worked for them. Wou
Pros
Helping people
Cons
Paid is BAD!
The good it's have benefits.
They seems pretty good regarding benefits, however they're not patient with employees neither understanding regarding the situation of them. Right now it's a hard moment for everyone.
Adequate but poor pay
Assignments are reviewed with staff in advance and must be acceptable to staff member. Salary is poor but consistent with other providers.

Promises made to staff members but not fulfilled.
It Is a good company,sometimes, not enough work in a reasonable distance
I was an assisted living caregiver for Comfort Keepers and a Private home caregiver, ther wasn't much we could do for fun except taking the residents on outings
Stressful workplace where employees felt disrespected and undervalued.
The company itself, its purpose and values, are meaningful but the mismanagement and lack of sympathy are dishearting. Moreover, the caregivers are the life-blood of the business, yet they are treated less-than. Again, very dishearting.
I love working for this company I work like i want the staff is great and here for the employees
This is one of the best companies to work with the staff is very special to work for they try and help out when they can these women are awesome if you want to make your own schedule this is the place to be
Awesome
Since i started doing caregiving at Comfort keepers i realized that these jobs are very high and demanding their lives are always worth my time and heart
The clients
The clients you work for is the best. They welcome you into their homes with open arms. Thr job is very laid back and the company is too. They care about your well being in the clients home
Comfort keepers is a great company to work for
I just wish the hourly rate was higher and HR is patient and uplifting to the staff and they're fair . I have been working for this company for 5 years and enjoy the environment and energy that come with Comfort keepers
Always friendly.
I loved working at Comfort Keepers. People in the office are amazing. If there are any issues with anything they work with you. Clients are awesome. Wonderful place to work.
Loved my clients
A typical day would look different each day, unless you saw the same client everyday. The hardest part of this job was when your clients passed away. The most precious part was when they smiled when came in. Definitely a job where you knew you were making a difference.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comfort Keepers. Our community is ready to answer.
1.2K
InHerSight Score
2.3Personal Development
3.3Career Opportunities
2.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight