Play YouTube video button
Information from Comfort Keepers:

Comfort Keepers Culture reviews

United States3,199 reviews
Featured review
Comfort Keepers selected this as a representative review
Keeps Getting Better
I’ve worked for Comfort Keepers for several years, and I’ve seen constant growth and improvement in the company. It’s feels wonderful to work for a company I can be proud of. Their dedication to clients and employees sets them apart from others.
Always friendly.
I loved working at Comfort Keepers. People in the office are amazing. If there are any issues with anything they work with you. Clients are awesome. Wonderful place to work.
Loved my clients
A typical day would look different each day, unless you saw the same client everyday. The hardest part of this job was when your clients passed away. The most precious part was when they smiled when came in. Definitely a job where you knew you were making a difference.
Need to update compensation package.
Strong operational management team. Remotely working from home would have been more productive. Reimbursement of mileage should have been on the actual miles driven not a flat rate.
Great Company
I loved working for CK! The management team is amazing and supportive. Also, they offer paid training which is fun and informative. The owners are loving and compassionate. Great staff, great values, a great company!!!!
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
fun exciting company to work for!..loved it there!
I couldn't wait to get to work each day to my clients..i loved each of them equally!..i learned a lot about each of them..i loved hearing their stories as they were growing up..and now in their 70's..80's..and 90's..i enjoyed every second of this job..the hardest part was when I had to say goodbye to them..(the company moved to far away)..I loved my managers!
Flexibility. Great work atmosphere. Work-life balance.
I really enjoy working at Comfort Keepers. The management is accessible and understanding. The workplace culture is great. Everyday is something different and a new adventure.
Very accommodative
One of the most leading company that I have worked for and they always motivate you to improve on your career through online courses. Mostly encourage their caregivers and their clients.
Pros
Good administration
Awful scheduling and kind of felt like a nobody.
Typical home health agency: issues and too much for too little. This one burnt me out as an aide of multiple years in business I once loved (sad). A) No direct deposit made issues arise (naturally). B) Took 3 weeks to get first check. Yes 3 weeks. Horrible business model. C) Affable owner who tries hard but ironically put me in a tight spot often. D) one tiny male office member who was smug all the time.
Pros
Friendly and outgoing at times boss
Cons
Scheduhell mayhem, paper pay, poor client orientation.. its only agency no nurse orientation> dangerous, politics
Ck is.a great place to work, the pay is goid, great flexibility of hours.No good benefits. Great location and clean atmosphere to work. Company believes in respecting and treat g thete employees with respect
Pros
Great and clean atmosphere
Cons
No good benefits
You'll meet wonderful people.
Every one is involved from the owner to the staff. The people who you work with are nice. If it's a problem they work to resolve it. Its really a nice company to work for.
Pros
Hours sometimes
Cons
Cancellations
Supportive & understanding team atmosphere
I've worked with Comfort Keepers since last fall. I am still constantly surprised by the level of support and communication that this team has. Rarely does a ball get dropped, because every team member has each others backs. I've been a part of teams that weren't this way, and it's a huge piece of my job satisfaction!
The most enjoyable parts of this job are getting to help people, getting to meet new people, and being allowed the scope to be creative in marketing, recruiting, and community involvement! The level of trust that we all have in each other to go above and beyond our job duties is amazing.
Nice place to work.
Nice place to work, easy going employees. Clients were wonderful. Schedule is all over the place . I was mostly on call so not many hrs. I enjoyed it while it lasted.
Good place
Good place to work for great managers and you would love it to work there around good place to work. Keeps you on the go and a wonderful place to work
It’s fine
I liked working there. The office staff is great. Everyone works as a team. It is a good place to work. I would recommend working there. The office staff is helpful.
Rewarding Company but the pay is low
I loved this job but is no room for advancement and the income is not steady. A person can work with a client for a few weeks to a few year. Some of the employees are competitive because they are trying to still other workers hours, but for the most part everyone got along. This company pays for overtime and it is time and a half. Money is good but no room for advancement
Comfort Keepers
I loved working for comfort keepers. The clients were amazing and the staff was like family. They were very helpful and made sure to give me the hours I needed.
Good Company to work with
The company is easy to work for can call them for support or questions I enjoyed working for comfort keepers and their clients I enjoyed the employee meetings/trainings
employment
THe manager of this company is a great person. Caring for not only the clients and their family but he is very supportive of the employees and their needs.
No boss
No boss watching over you all the time. No office you are out in the community helping people.
The hardest thing is no help when needed.
Work place
They were very flexible of the hours i needed. The staff were very helpful in anything that needed to be done or what was need. I would recommend them to my friends and family.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comfort Keepers. Our community is ready to answer.
1.2K
2.8
2.9
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Comfort Keepers.