Comfort Keepers
Happiness rating is 73 out of 100

Comfort Keepers Culture reviews

Loved working with staff and caregivers. Scheduling at times could be stressful because of the responsibility of matching proper care givers. The office was a nice place to work.
Pros
People
Cons
oncall
I can work as much or as little as I want with a wide variety of clients. Management works to make good fits with employee and client. I enjoy having regular clients on an ongoing basis, plus can always pick up more hours if desired. Most clients are very appreciative of my work with them. As an industry, home health aides are underpaid, but CK is working to increase pay and be a competitive employer.
Owner is inspiring to work for and she heavily involved day to day! Leadership team has been amazing to work with and the caregivers are compassionate and incredible.
Pros
mission, values
Cons
tough client situations
Friendly and knowledgeable office staff that get to know your likes and dislikes. Don't travel farther than you're comfortable and you pick your availability. Absolutely fantastic culture.
Pros
Too many to list
Cons
Insurance isn't best
This is a caring company to work for. People are always encouraged to come in and apply as well as submit an application online. Working here is like being part of a family.
Pros
Nice employers. Nice clients.
Cons
Low pay. do not provide pay raise
very helpful staff, informative orientation to get me prepared and everyone is very friendly. i look forward to working with them and any of my clients.
I learn something new everyday and enjoy working on the Comfort Keepers team. We make a difference in other's lives. I would highly recommend this agency. Great management team. They truly support their mission and their staff 100%. And, we have fun!
Pros
A caring company
I love how they are willing to work with you and the work environment is very positive and pleasant to be in , they are really committed to helping you do your job effectively
I absolutely love working at Comfort Keepers. My supervisors constantly let me know I am appreciated and are always ready to hear my new ides. They are very open to constructive criticism so it is easy to speak my mind on subjects that I think is important to creating a better workplace or providing better services. I constantly am learning new things in my position not only from my supervisors but co-workers, staff I manage, clients, and their families. At times it seems things are so busy you will never get anything done but there is always someone there to help support you through the busy days and make sure all the work is completed.
Pros
Supportive Culture, Continual Learning/Advancement Opportunities
Cons
Nothing it is my perfect fit.
Great place to work, friendly environment, great pay/hours, great staff and clients. The staff treat you like family and will always work with you when you need it
Pros
Great clients and staff
Cons
Sometimes tend to overwork you
Very fun place to work at , love all the workers there good environment. Everyone is nice and cares about all their employees, and clients. There’s a lot of clients
Pros
Nsna
Cons
Jajaja
It's a great place to work and i do miss the comfortkeepers family and i would recommend anyone who are looking for work you can go to comfortkeepers
This a great company to work for with awesome management. I feel and comfortable at this job!! I would recommend this job if you are looking to care and love for the elderly
Pros
Great Pay, Awesome People
Cons
Overall I received awesome support from the management and staff, they are encouraging, and clearly value their employees, and I would definitely recommend as a place to work to others.
Love it there great people great company to work for I I love all my clients very kind respectable I would recommend Comfort Keepers to anybody who would like to apply
the instructors are very optimistic, caring , understanding, clear , and very helpful .. they help train you in a lot of areas to help prepare you for your clients and make sure you’re very comfortable
Pros
This job is something I can get into so far. The staff is helpful and understanding. I can tell working here will be something I love since helping people is my passion.
I love working for Comfort Keepers. Love the staff, the culture and the families I care for! They remember your birthday, your work anniversary and they are flexible if your client(s) can be flexible.
Pros
Birthdays, raises and bonuses
Cons
If a client passes or goes in the hospital, you have to juggle to fit a new or temporary client into your schedule to keep your income coming in
I have worked for a few different in-home caregiving companies and Comfort Keepers of Phoenix owners and senior staff really do care about their caregivers. They make sure they are compensated fairly and treated respectfully by clients. The culture is one of caring and compassion. The hardest part of the job is when a client dies, but thankfully that doesn't happen too often. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing my clients smile. Seniors should be treated with respect and dignity and that is what I do, as well as my company, Comfort Keepers!
Pros
Great bosses, lots of extra shifts to pick up
Cons
Caring for people can be hard, but rewarding
Training was very hands on and explainable. The staff is very caring and understanding and will work with you. If you ever get lost or need more training even after working. They will always provide you with more.
The staff are all beyond helpful and help to guide you through the orientation process and are more than willing to answer any questions you may have in great detail