Mission and values at Comfort Keepers
How important are the company mission and values at Comfort Keepers? Does working at Comfort Keepers feel inclusive and respectful? Would employees recommend working at Comfort Keepers?
|The mission drives the company||52%|
|The mission is loosely followed||21%|
|The mission is not followed||13%|
|I don’t know the mission||14%|
From 400 Indeed user responses
|Giving back to the community||25%|
From 513 Indeed user responses
|Not enough data||0%|
From 2,160 Indeed user responses
From 1,459 Indeed user responses
From 1,429 Indeed user responses
From 1,467 Indeed user responses
|Paid time for volunteer hours||18%|
|Team volunteer opportunities||40%|
From 105 Indeed user responses
From 1,447 Indeed user responses
From 202 Indeed user responses
From 768 Indeed user responses
From 5,288 Indeed user responses
From 1,453 Indeed user responses
From 410 Indeed user responses
From 641 Indeed user responses
|Lack of career advancement||22%|
|Low salary or benefits||39%|
|Had to relocate||10%|
|It was a temporary job||7%|
|I don't intend to leave||12%|
From 1,789 Indeed user responses
See more questions
Questions and answers
Question: How did you feel about telling people you worked at Comfort Keepers?
- Very good. I love working there and I tell everyone how wonderful I think they are to work for.
- Answered by Care Provider (Current Employee) - North Berwick, ME - August 18, 2020
- 11 more answers
Question: What is the work environment and culture like at Comfort Keepers?
- Horrible. The staff only care about themselves and don’t care about you being overworked.
- Answered by Indeed user (Former Employee) - October 18, 2018
- 11 more answers
Question: How does Comfort Keepers follow the company mission?
- they do there best to place employees with clients who they think are a great match, they work hard to keep everyone happy and safe, and they do there best to keep up with everything during these hard times to make sure all regulations are being followed during covid so all employees and clients are healthy and safe. You can count on comfort keepers if you are a employee or a client. Its up to you if your willing to do your part especially as a employee to make things right. I feel so blessed to be working here they given me a chance here and I ran with it and I learned so much. It was a perfect starting opportunity for me in this field. And I been giving them my 100% since day one.
- Answered by Care giver (Current Employee) - Riverhead - October 24, 2020
- 2 more answers
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
Visit Indeed Career Guide
- Company Vision Statement vs. Mission Statement (With Examples)A company’s vision and mission statements define what the company does and what their future goals are. You can use a company’s vision and mission statements while looking for a job to determine whether the company is a good fit for you and your personal goals and values. In this article, you will learn what a vision and mission statement are and why a company’s vision and mission statement are important.
- How to Prepare for Company Culture Interview QuestionsIt is important for many employers to hire individuals that align with their company’s values and ways of working. Doing so helps to preserve their organization’s culture. Preparing for interview questions about culture will help you communicate your ability to add value to their company. Your answers will help the interviewer understand your personality, work style, core values and attitudes to determine if you will be happy working there and contribute to the company’s success.
- Interview Question: "What Can You Bring to The Company?"When preparing for an interview, it’s important to consider your responses to questions that hiring managers may ask. One of the most popular questions is, “What can you bring to the company?” You might hear this question in other forms, such as, “How would you bring value to the position?” or, “Why should I hire you rather than another candidate?” In this article, we will describe why potential employers ask this question and provide tips for a successful answer.
- The Complete Guide to Researching a CompanyResearching potential employers is vital to an effective job search. This research comes in handy at three pivotal times during a job search: first when you’re deciding what kind of employer you’d like to work for, then when you are ready to apply, and finally when you’re interviewing and your knowledge of the company is put to the test.
- Guide: Business CultureThe culture of a business develops over time as management and employees determine the values of their company. Many companies aim to have a culture that attracts the most qualified candidates, while prospective employees may look for a workplace that supports their personal values. Each company's business culture is unique to its attitudes and actions.
- How to Use the Work Happiness Score on Indeed Company PagesWhen searching for a job, there are many factors that go into deciding on which opportunities you’ll apply and interview for, and eventually accept. One of the more important things to consider is the company itself. You might ask yourself questions such as: