Professional development at Comfort Keepers
How easy is it to get promoted at Comfort Keepers? How often do you get a pay raise at Comfort Keepers? Would employees recommend working at Comfort Keepers?
From 436 Indeed user responses
From 1,437 Indeed user responses
From 700 Indeed user responses
From 813 Indeed user responses
|Every six months||2%|
|No set time period||27%|
|I don’t know||19%|
From 64 Indeed user responses
From 432 Indeed user responses
From 437 Indeed user responses
From 209 Indeed user responses
From 432 Indeed user responses
From 1,988 Indeed user responses
From 213 Indeed user responses
From 1,476 Indeed user responses
From 1,453 Indeed user responses
From 410 Indeed user responses
From 641 Indeed user responses
|Lack of career advancement||22%|
|Low salary or benefits||39%|
|Had to relocate||10%|
|It was a temporary job||7%|
|I don't intend to leave||12%|
From 1,789 Indeed user responses
See more questions
Questions and answers
Question: What is the promotion process like at Comfort Keepers?
- They always make promises to but They never promote people
- Answered by Caregiver (Former Employee) - Bowling Green, KY - January 30, 2021
- 2 more answers
Question: How often do you get a raise at Comfort Keepers?
- You don’t get any raises
- Answered by HHA (Current Employee) - Indiana - June 9, 2021
- 1 more answer
Question: How do you get promoted to management at Comfort Keepers?
- commitment to the mission and values, open communication with the office, take initiative and ask about ways to get involved in more!
- Answered by General Manager (Current Employee) - Grand Junction, CO - May 5, 2021
- 1 more answer
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
Visit Indeed Career Guide
- How to Ask for a PromotionWhen you’re ready to take on more responsibilities and work on new projects, it may be time to ask for a promotion. It can be an intimidating process but learning when and how to make the request can make things easier–and could certainly be beneficial for your career.
- How to Show a Promotion on Your ResumeYou recently got a promotion you’ve been working hard to earn—congratulations! Reflecting a promotion on your resume can show professional growth, making you a competitive candidate for future opportunities. While it’s simple to list your growth from company to company, it might seem confusing to include promotions during your time at just one company.
- How to Prepare for a Promotion InterviewCompleting a promotion interview successfully can allow you to earn a raise, take on a leadership role and advance your career within your current company. Although this type of meeting might appear similar to a standard job interview with a new company, an in-house conversation often requires special preparation. In this article, we discuss how to get ready for a promotion interview so you can pursue your career goals effectively.
- 9 Tips on How to Get Promoted at WorkEarning a promotion enables you to assume a more important role in your company, earn a higher salary and gain a heightened sense of accomplishment. To effectively advance your career within your company, you will need to have excellent work performance and catch your supervisors’ attention. While performance, experience and skills are common requirements for a job promotion in many workplaces, you can take extra measures to become a prime candidate for your desired position. In this article, we discuss how you can increase your chances of getting a promotion.
- What to Expect from an Average Promotion RaiseOne of the primary reasons that employees work hard to earn promotions is the promise of a raise. The exact amount to expect from a raise depends largely on the employer's budget and the specific duties associated with the new job title. If you are currently working toward a promotion or if you are pursuing a position with a new employer, you need to know what you can expect from a future raise.
- How to Write a Promotion Request LetterWriting an effective promotion request letter can be an important step in earning a new position. A well-written and well-timed letter may increase your chances of being considered for a promotion. The letter should highlight your value to the company, your ability to succeed in a higher role and position you as a viable candidate.
- When to Ask for a Promotion (and How to Do It Effectively)For many people, a single job is a temporary position on the way to a more ideal career. Regardless of the level of your aspirations, you will likely want a promotion at some point to move up to the next level. Asking for a promotion can be successful, provided the timing and situation are right. In this article, you will learn when the right time might be to ask for a promotion and also helpful tips on how to ask for one successfully.
- You Have Been Passed Over for a Promotion: What Now?While it’s natural to be disappointed if you don’t receive the promotion, the way you behave after you have been passed over can have a significant impact on your next promotional opportunity. Behaving professionally and using the experience as a learning opportunity can impress upon your supervisor that you are ready for a promotion the next time. Positioning yourself after the setback of being passed over can take time and resilience. In this article, we will go over the steps you could take after missing out on a promotion and tips to position yourself as the ideal candidate for future opportunties.