Comfort Keepers Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,502 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOCarl McManus
- Company size5,001 to 10,000
- Revenue$5M to $25M (USD)
What would you say about your employer?
your experience and years you've been in this field when you are available to work but it won't matter they won't go by it situational questions such as what would you do if someone fell or is focused on something that is not real (dementia patients) if you have experience with hoyer lifts and any other medical equipment Cooking abilities Driving record
How I would react in specific situations, my experience.
What made you want to be a caregiver? What are your specialties and hours you can work.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Comfort Keepers?Published on May 24, 2021
- Comfort Keepers