Command Security Corporation Employee Reviews

Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYSeptember 21, 2018
Based on my experience at command security I believe that the company is very helpful on the work performance that they do would recommend it to anyone that would want to work for them.
Pros
good over time
Cons
no parking
amazon
Security officer (Former Employee) –  Robbinsville, NJSeptember 19, 2018
the first day working was easy. I learn something new everyday. how to make reports make video clips and make badges. I learn everything in three month's we don't really do a lot on post but wine people and screening it's a easy job. It's just one thing I don't like about it's a hour away. To be on time I have to leave my house a hour early. And people at my job always calling out so if nobody come in you have to do a 16 hour shift. My job isn't hard at all I was there for a year. The most enjoyable about my job is the overtime it's always overtime. And it's so easy to move up
Nice easy job but management
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CASeptember 12, 2018
Easy job since most of it is just calls for duty or staying visible but management was an issue; management expected officers to fill in holes in the schedule and OT is not uncommon. Always being asked to stay over or come in early and you're not given the hours you signed up for. If you're full time youll be given part-time hours and only be given full time through OT
Pros
Paid lunches, free food, easy job
Cons
benefits, management, pay
I chose to work part time for a reason
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTSeptember 6, 2018
in my honest opinion i did not need the job so i can give you the best review for this company, management blows, they dont care about the workers as much as they should. hours typically are offered to the favorite people more, hard to work around if you have other jobs that you currently work for.
Pros
job isn't to stressful, facial hair must be shaved, people i worked with literally were the reason i kept this job before leaving
Cons
short breaks, pay is often incorrect, management
Hated it
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYSeptember 5, 2018
Hated it. The schedule was always changed. Just didn’t fit my life. Didn’t get to have a life. Never will get weekends and management is not good. You don’t have a chance to advance at all
Nothing but a temporary job
Control Room Operator, (Former Employee) –  VirginiaAugust 28, 2018
After working for this Company for 9 months All I can say is don’t expect much from CSC. They tend to promise folks a lot of things at the beginning like health coverage this and that and after your 90 days you begin to see the company’s real image. Health insurance for your family will cost ya and it’s not even decent . The company itself They don’t care about you. They will mention incentives and bonuses you will never see for your performance. They will promise educational tuition assistance which they then will Denie if you ever need it .They will call ask you to come in for work which I’ve done plenty of times and covered any opened posts. But then again when you need time off it’s an issue and expect a write up here and there as they constantly change there policies and many are not informed as management is a completely failure. My officers and team where good hard working people but Because of poor management many of us decided to leave and work for other Security contractors .
Pros
8 hour shifts, good pay if you are single, temporary job if you are in school break, other then that nope
Cons
Unorganized, misleading, no benefits
jobs
Security Officer (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYAugust 22, 2018
Conduct internal and external tours, monitor surveillance equipment, and maintain access control for campus environment. Report any safety or criminal violations that may take place.
Pros
people
Cons
hours
These job accounts suck they need to work with top respectful companies
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Fountain Valley, CAAugust 21, 2018
Well this company has no vacation benefits or holliday pay or room for growth and hires the weird ppl and promotes them .need better management and security officers who look professional and clean . Do not be cheap with your security officers
Pros
Overtime
Cons
No raises, no vacation time, no holliday pay, growth !!
Relaxed place when i was there never had any difficulties
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 21, 2018
I didnt work for Command Security very long, they toke the Officers out of the Guard Shack and so I lost a lot of hours because of this. I was not with the Company long enough to have a negative or positive view about them.
n/a
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 19, 2018
A typical day at work is helping others and solving problems. i learned how to deal with all kinds of people. the most enjoyable part of the job is helping others. hardest part of the job is dealing with distressed people.
Decent company to work for.
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDAugust 18, 2018
Great support from direct supervisor and office staff. Unfortunately, there were issues with meeting some of the client's expectations due to a very inexperienced staff.
Very Busy High Paced Enviornment
Accounts Payable Manager (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAAugust 16, 2018
Very busy work day, makes the time go by fast.
Learn alot, but dont have enough time to learn since many duties get piled up at the moment due to short staff.
Flexible schedule
Benefits are ok below mediocre.
Gain lots of experience in AP and Staff Accounting.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Advancement Opportunites/Pay
Fun place with ping pong
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 15, 2018
This is a nice working environment evironnment with no discrimination with a good boss who is willing to work with every .james Kennedy a good supervisor and peace loving
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Good breaks
Airport fast paced job
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 15, 2018
This job is very stressful to work at. The management is horrible and employees are not treated well here. It has a lot of down time and you can relax but at the same time busy peak times come and go. A lot of passenger interaction also every day.
Pros
A lot of down time
Cons
This job is not whats up
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Valhalla, NYAugust 12, 2018
As a guard at Westchester Medical Center let me say, the job is exciting and it's not boring. However as I stated in my summary this job is not what's up. Management is very unprofessional, there is no communication, nobody tells anyone anything. You will hear alot of (let me get back to you) and they never will. There are no sick days or personal days, so if you become ill you will have to take unpaid time off. Btw( management will give a real hard about taking days off even though you don't get paid for it. There is alot of favoritism, you will never leave on time people are always late. The schedule always has unfilled post so you better ask who your relief is during shift because there is a good chance you will be mandated. Alot of strange things go on at that site and I'm sure H.R. would like to know about but that is too long to write. If you are in need of a job I say take it but continue to look for something else. There is no job security there, the benefits suck, and alot of the duties they require have nothing to do with security. You will see some funny stuff but again don't get comfortable. I have never seen such a high turnover rate at any other job in my life.
Pros
Decent pay, you will leave with alot of stoires
Cons
Poor management, benefits suck, lot of politics
N/a
CUSTOM DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (Current Employee) –  Manassas, VAAugust 8, 2018
there is always promises but nothing happens, today you have a job tommorrow you might not. if you leave for a month you dont gurantee you post and hours, no personal or sick time available.
people were nice to work with, but had poor communication skills with their staff
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAAugust 7, 2018
They needed more people to cover shifts in the event that a security guard couldn't come into work. They put a lot of pressure on their employees when it came to working their schedule shift, strict on being on time. Also security documentation had to be completed in a timely fashion at the end of each shift.
fun place to work
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Woburn, MAAugust 6, 2018
this was my first security job. working for this company made me realized how good the future is if you work hard enough. so thats why I'm sticking to work for this company till the day that i retire
good
Control Room Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Control Room SupervisorAugust 2, 2018
Control Room Supervisor for Westchester Medical center In Valhalla NY. Provided a safe and secured environment for patients, visitors and staff. Trained Officers on Post Assignments and Dispatched Officers details. Supervised, monitored and operated CCTV security cameras and door access systems.
Nome
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 31, 2018
I like work with them they work with you on your availability and if you need any help with anything they assist you properly. The company is easiest with the United States Post Office you get great benefits and people that work with you that like you

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Command Security Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about