COMMERCE CITY Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Union
Pre-loader (Current Employee) –  Commerce City, COMay 17, 2018
The supervisors do not care about the employees. It's all about the bonus for the boss. Hard work! The only good thing is the benefits, but you have to work there for a year before you get them.
Lots of growth
Aquatics Assistant (Current Employee) –  Commerce City, COApril 8, 2017
The Parks Rec and Golf department of commerce city is growing fast.there are many opportunities for people looking to learn and grow in the field. If you are interested in Parks and Rec I highly recommend looking into employment.
A Learning opportunity I will cherish forwver
Math Teacher and Instructional Coach (Former Employee) –  Kearney Middle SchoolJanuary 8, 2017
My work at Kearney Middle School allowed me the opportunity to work with a variety of diverse students and teachers. It was a first. A typical day was a fun and exciting experience. I had was able to teach math in a way that was relevant and meaningful to ALL students. It was full of math centers, and I was able to set my classroom in a center based learning environment. My work and accomplishment lead to my instructional coaching journey. Co workers were willing to try some of the strategies I implemented in my classroom. It was challenging and enjoyable at the same time.
Pros
Great Team mates
Cons
Trying to learn the language...Spanish...realizing it didn't matter..
very fun workplace
Warehouseman (Former Employee) –  Commerce City, COMay 18, 2016
I really liked this job I would go back and work for them if I had the chance to. great location and had flexible hours with great benefits. I would highly recommend working for ups.
Pros
extra hours offered
Cons
very dirty and dusty enviornment