COMMERCIAL BANK Employee Reviews

Great environment
Teller (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 5, 2018
Great people that want you to become successful and thrive in your life. They provide guidance and assistance with any work-related roadblock you're experiencing.
fun workplace
bookkeeper, proof operator, teller (Former Employee) –  Andalusia, ALFebruary 13, 2018
Productive workplace and challenging positions. Meet many different people from all over the country who had many different banking and consulting needs furnished by this bank.
Fun work place
Teller Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 5, 2018
Commerce was an extremely fun place to work. Every Friday was considered Customer Appreciation Day. I was in charge of creating something new each Friday for the tellers to involve the customers where they would have fun while banking. Everyday with Commerce was worth it. I looked forward to going to work each day. I enjoyed holding the responsibility of the banks funds. I had a great team of tellers who were always willing and able to help me in making our customers satisfied.
Fun time there good
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  WPOctober 22, 2017
Some days very hard but I learned every opportunity in my life have to take very confidently
And work place is good some time to be late to go home there helping me to find cab.
Pros
Luch
Cons
Short breaks
Customer Service Rep 1 (Former Employee) –  2000 Union Ave. Memphis, TnSeptember 10, 2017
It was great when I started there for several years but my manager retired and the manager that came was not a person that should have been management.
Pros
Liked my job
Cons
Terrible manager
Great Career Starter
Full-Time Personal Banking Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greenville, MI 48838June 15, 2017
Typical day at work: Helping customers with deposits and withdrawals
What I learned: Increased customer service skills. Basic transactions. How to open accounts.
Management: Management needs some work.
Workplace Culture: Can be fun, but tends to be negative.
Hardest part of the job: Thrown into learning skills; there are no preparations.
Most enjoyable part of job: Getting to know customers.
Pros
Flexible, Family oriented
Cons
Pay, Management
Great Work Environment
Teller/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Erie, KSMarch 6, 2017
This was my first real job and I enjoyed learning how to open checking and savings accounts. I got to talk to customers that came in and help them with problems.
i have a wonderful boss and hours. i just need something with better pay and a change for a career
Teller (Current Employee) –  Alma, MIMarch 1, 2017
I enjoy what I do I'm just ready to do something with good training so I feel more confident in what I do we were just thrown into many jobs expected and that to me isn't a good feeling.
Pros
great boss and hours
Cons
not much for high goals
Great Place to work for
Teller (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCNovember 7, 2016
A typical day at work is basically cashing checks, posting loan payments, scan daily work, selling bank products, balance teller drawer and customer service.

Management has a open door policy which was great. My co workers were team players and very dedicated to the job.

The hardest part of the job was trying to explain to customers about the benefits of the products and why the over drafted their account.

The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to customers and helping them when needed.
Pros
Job stability
Cons
No room for advancement
Wonderful Place to Work
Insurance clerk (Former Employee) –  Monticello, AR 71655May 26, 2016
Great Work Environment, I learned Insurance Skills, Coworkers were my family, Flood Insurance was the Hardest to learn. My Co-workers were my favorite part of my job.,

Want to know more about COMMERCIAL BANK?

Ask a question
A very easy flowing work environment, with a fast paced energy.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Alma, MINovember 11, 2015
I would arrive in the winter season to clear snow from walkways and parking areas for employees and customers. Salt cleared areas and provide any help for those having trouble walking to or from the building. In the spring/summer season I would travel to each branch maintaining the typical small repairs and improvements such as, mowing the lawns, trimming shrubbery, painting inside and out, trash removal, moving of office equipment around the building. I loved every bit of this job, it was only seasonal and I needed something more concrete.
A nice company.
Teller (Former Employee) –  Crawford, GAAugust 20, 2015
Generally a good place to work although I liked it better when it was more of a community bank instead of a larger bank. Nice people.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  HavanaApril 20, 2015
Nice environment to work, in that place I felt very well and I thing that I learned a lot. For me was a great experience and that job position gave me the skills to manage a team.
Easy Job
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Whitewater, WIMarch 9, 2015
Typical day includes checking out customers and processing returns for them as well. We also are in charge of putting the returns back on the shelves so they can be resold.
Former Head Teller
Teller Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Douglasville, GAMarch 6, 2015
Career opportunities were available, employees were engaged, management were leaders. Most branches were old, technology was outdated, low pay, benefits were not competitive.
n/a
Mortgage Banker/VP of Sales (Current Employee) –  MOFebruary 5, 2015
Disappointed didn't receive what was promised.
Was hired as a w2 employee but was treated as a contracted employee.
I was told new location where I was hired to work at would be finalized by the end of the month. Received windows 8 laptop and they didn't know how to up date with their system or how to use windows 8.
Excellent Employer
Accountant/Assistant CFO (Former Employee) –  Harrogate, TNDecember 14, 2014
Professional management team.
Opportunity for advance.
Community bank well organized. It's a reliable financial institution.
Excellent benefits package.
Willing to train new employee.
Institution is well known is the area for its charitable work.
good place to work
Internship Trainee (Former Employee) –  ja-elaSeptember 26, 2014
good company to work with.
senior staff help me a lot in my office duites.
teach me how to work in an office environment
Pros
not provided
Cons
no specific brakers
after all i like my job
Accountant Manager (Current Employee) –  Hikkaduwa,SrilankaAugust 5, 2014
well the hardest part of the job is stay in one place for a while.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Community oriented
Sr. Loan Processor/ Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMarch 3, 2014
The Mortgage office concentrated on customer satisfaction. All the staff were well trained in their job and some crossed trained to help out in other departments. The environment was family oriented.