Commercial Cleaning Systems Employee Reviews

Poor management
Sweeper supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CADecember 29, 2017
Was a supervisor for the sweeping division was good untill they got a new manager that didn't know what he was doing they hire anybody for managers there I got demoted and a pay cut so I left to a better company no more headaches and hours here at this company were always wrong they been sued so many times company changed names 3 or 4 times
Cons
Poor management
The people I work with are top notch friendly
Street Sweeper (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CANovember 16, 2017
A typical day at work consists of picking small and large trash debris from commercial parking lots. I've learned that many people are very wasteful and like to litter. Management has been undergoing some changes as of recently. The workplace culture is about getting the job done in a timely manner no matter the challenges whether it's due to rain, heavy leaves, etc. The hardest part of the job for me has been staying focused and energetic throughout the work night. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that a lot that you helped maintain looks much more litter free then the way it started out the moment you arrived.
Pros
Every day you are working with hard working people who display good character qualities.
Cons
Minimal benefits as well as having a short staffed crew at times.
Nice workplace, friendly coworkers
Day Porter (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 29, 2017
Good place to work always something to keep busy days depending on what's going on is busy and fast, management is awesome will try to do what they can for your needs. They are professional and have good communication..
Friendly and Professional Workplace
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 29, 2017
I find Commerical Cleaning Systems to be great place to work. Everyone is treated with respect and the office staff will bend over backwards to help out an employee!
Pros
Flexible hours, benefits
work
Day Porter (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 2, 2017
the staff is so unorganized ,everyone only speaks spanish.the office people only take messages.not a good place to work.they always get the payroll wrong.they try to play it off like you didnt clock in ,but it was the payroll department,you get no benefits and you never get a raise,
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 11, 2017
Nice company. So professional. Great staff all team work all the time. Love Commercial Cleaning Sysytems learn a lot of positive things. Great experience
You'd be better off working somewhere else....
Cleaning Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 17, 2017
They change your pay rate and don't tell you about it and good luck trying to correct it. You get a better response from a brick wall. The workload is unrealistic, they start adding one thing after another and you're expected to get it done. They say you'll get paid for it and then your check comes and then the hours you worked were not paid. Good Luck trying to resolve it. There is no communication from management unless something goes haywire and then employees are blamed for their lack of communication. It's like the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing. If you are in need of a job look elsewhere it's not worth the headache.
Pros
N/a
Cons
No communication from management. Ever increasing workload, unrealistic expectations
Do not recommend
Cleaner/Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 2, 2017
This company over works their cleaning staff. They are never satisfy with the work done. Not enough time given to finish job.They take advantage of being a cleaning staff.
Pros
N/a
Cons
No benefits, no security, no understanding
Consistant responsabilities
Seasonal Employee (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COAugust 18, 2016
The duties and responsibilities were mostly consistent from one day to the next. There were however events that would require extra work and more varied duties.
no comment
Cleaner/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 28, 2016
There wasn't enough communication with the supervisor and the cleaners. Things were never corrected on hours worked and over time. Very terrible client base, they were never satisfied even when forewarned that we were shortstaffed.
Cons
terrible management
Great Work Environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAMarch 18, 2015
I worked for this company for over five years and enjoyed everyone I worked with and the work that I did. I was a busy office so you always hard to be ready for the next task at hand.
Structured and consistent
Day-Porter (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COJanuary 21, 2015
Typical day is spent helping building engineers with maintenance problems. I do very little cleaning in this job. I have learned many things in the the plumbing, electrical, and HVAC fields. My coworkers are very knowledgeable and professional. The hardest part of my job is the all the different HVAC systems we use make learning a bit confusing. The most enjoyable part would have the the team of employees there. They make a great work environment.
Fun work place with foose ball table
Janitorial Supervisor /Floor Technician Lead (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 11, 2014
A day at work is getting ready/planning schedules for the night
as far carpet projects , floor projects , cleaning areas , and handling
crew complaints & work orders.
I've learned to give my 110% every night at work
that without clients satisfaction there's no work .
Hardest part of the job is not having tools to work with
the enjoyable is there is always seen a smile on my clients
Pros
weekends off
Cons
no health care, no vacation, no benefits, nothing
Very Poor
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 13, 2013
Didn't know a company could rip off so many of their employees. Very poor choice of working for them.
Great People
Director of Business Development (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 19, 2013
Great people with a small company feel. Limited growth potential and limited benefits.
Pros
Great Leadership
Cons
Benefits Lack
assignments are simple and just alot to do
janitor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, ArizonaMarch 3, 2013
In short, Quiet. Assignments are simple and can keep you busy all night. Not too many co-workers to deal with and management leave you to your work.
Pros
listen to your ipod while working
Cons
limited pay 4 hours but job takes 6 hours